Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys notice that her teeth are different? She used to have a gap between the front tooth and the one beside it and it's gone now. Do you think she got veneers?
She had bonding done last week, it’s where they just fill the gaps in but they’re still her teeth.

Reactions: 1
Fleur is the only YouTuber I’ve stayed subscribed to, in fact I’ve probably been subscribed to her for almost all of the 10 years.
I like her because she’s stayed true to herself. And I love mike too!

Reactions: 17
I wonder what happened with her and Ingrid?
I think it was generally assumed that Ingrid (before she came out) probably started to distance herself from her female friends because she was struggling with her identity, friendships and relationships. Like she's not friends with any of the people she used to be close to with. Fleur did post a supportive message on Instagram though for Ingrid's video on coming out.

I guess if your friend kinda cuts you out of their life, you also don't really want to go back and rebuild that relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 6
Ingrid talks about friendships in her 20s in the beginning of this video. Relationships and work became a priority and she has had to unlearn that

Reactions: 2
Okay, I love fleur, but her gift guides get more ridiculous every year. In the latest one she’s recommending PJs that cost £225 😳. I get her ‘brand’ is luxury, but she’s alienating a lot of her core followers. I’ll wait for the ‘stocking fillers for £20’ to get ideas for my main presents this year

Reactions: 12
£225 for some pyjamas and here’s me mortified that the Victoria’s secrets ones are £75 haha.
I do like fleur but most of us normals can’t afford these gifts🎁

Reactions: 7
£225 for some pyjamas and here’s me mortified that the Victoria’s secrets ones are £75 haha.
I do like fleur but most of us normals can’t afford these gifts🎁
Totally agree. I really like Fleur but that gift guide was just bloody stupid. Probably relatable to 1% of her viewers.

Reactions: 5
Agree! Its a little hard because I know that she gives away almost all of the gifts that she showcases in the gift guide so it is nice that they are higher priced (whether they are PR or she purchased). But I agree most can't afford such high price tags when you have 10+ people to buy for. Would be nice if she could have a lux gift guide and a under a certain price gift guide and then maybe combined a lux gift with a lower priced gift for her giveaways! but again, I love her gift guides every year and have used them for inspiration, particularly the guy gift guide

Ah this is so difficult for me! I love Fleur and Mike and I've stayed subscribed to them but I haven't clicked on one of her vids for ages now. I've always thought she's more genuine than a lot of other youtubers and I liked how she had her own life separate from youtube, but she's gotten so boring since she had River

Reactions: 4
The gifts she suggests are crazy expensive but I think the main point of these videos is for people
to get inspiration.
You don’t need to get that exact
pj set but go out and look for something similar?

Reactions: 1
The gifts she suggests are crazy expensive but I think the main point of these videos is for people
to get inspiration.
You don’t need to get that exact
pj set but go out and look for something similar?

I havent seen them all watched Xmas beauty one.
The thing i like about fleur is how genuine she is.
She's wealthy and never tries to hide that.
So although some have expensive price point they are her best.
I can't support elemeis after gifting meldrums.
I did fleurs vlogs interesting as of often includes travel and glam events.
I don't watch her because she relatable I watch to see how other half live.

Yeah I really do like fleur I didn’t mean it to sound like I was being horrible!
I also think if I had enough money to be buying all that stuff I wouldn’t be sat watching YouTube I’d be out shopping haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t realise there was a Fleur thread. Not saying she’s my favourite and to be honest I don’t really keep up with her as she’s just not that relatable to me but she’s one of the few you tubers I will actually give a fair amount of credit to. She’s stayed true to herself and to her word, she hasn’t changed who she is or anything for YouTube and she stays away from the drama as well. That in my book instantly makes her better than all these bitchy, fake you tubers that seem to of taken over at the moment!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.