Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like a few people said, she just isn’t on you tube/social media enough any more. Which is obviously her choice and that’s fine, but it’s a shame. Because actually when I see a video pop up from her I do watch it, like the favourites ones she does every so often... what I actually liked was all the normal day-to-day vlogs and all the home/decorating type videos. That’s an area I think she could have slotted into, but she’s just sort of disappeared which seems a shame. Oh, apart from when she has Hello Fresh to plug every few months....

Reactions: 8
It surprises me she does so many paid partnerships, it’s not like they need the money. Mikes family is insanely wealthy, they live on his families estate and he has been slotted into the family business in what must be a very well paid role. If I was her I would just make videos I want to make.

Reactions: 6
Quite a few articles online about the associated companies. No doubt his salary is pretty hefty. He is probably also sat on an extremely hefty inheritance

Screenshot_20190908-150856_Samsung Internet.jpg

We live very near an Available Car, it’s the most popular place to go if you’re looking for a new car in the area it’s weird knowing so much about the CEO from watching his wife’s YouTube for years. Another real life meets online mashup.

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her latest insta post??? 🤬🤬🤬🤬She is selling her old clothes, gifted items she wants postage for, fair enough but items she has bought herself she is taking the money and giving a paltry 20% donation, wtf!!! Wow! what a mean, tight fisted, greedy woman she is! The money that woman makes and she is giving away 20%! Those clothes most likely featured in haul videos so she has made her money from them but she is still keeping most of the proceeds!

Have you seen her latest insta post??? 🤬🤬🤬🤬She is selling her old clothes, gifted items she wants postage for, fair enough but items she has bought herself she is taking the money and giving a paltry 20% donation, wtf!!! Wow! what a mean, tight fisted, greedy woman she is! The money that woman makes and she is giving away 20%! Those clothes most likely featured in haul videos so she has made her money from them but she is still keeping most of the proceeds!
Could be a lot worse! Check out Mrs meldrums thread, that grabby little witch is selling a gifted snowsuit for £20, plus postage. Can guarantee none of that money will go to charity!

Reactions: 4
I cannot relate to Fleur’s lifestyle at all and yet, I always liked her vlogs where she was showing bits and pieces of her home & the gorgeous area she’s so lucky to live in and also the travel videos. I think those types of videos were interesting and intriguing to many but unfortunately, she doesn’t seem to post many of them nowadays and I can’t be bothered to watch the ‘my favorites this month’ or the heavily sponsored ones.

Reactions: 8
Her latest vid. Morning routine couldn't be any further from mines. While she's cooking on her aga with food from the garden I'm running around sniffing food to gauge is freshness and cooking from my council kitchen 😂 hair, makeup I'm sorry but what mum has the time or the energy for this. Maybe I need garden fresh figs...

Reactions: 13
I never followed FDF, I always found her soporific but I don't think she's as bad as some others on YT.

Her success is baffling, as she comes across as quite clipped and dry in her videos, and her makeup looks the same everytime so it's not like she's creating a mad amount of looks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.