Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her addressing this while pregnant/ River was a newborn. She prefers to keep her off screen as much as possible.

It seems you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. If she plastered her all over vlogs/social media then she’d be accused of exploiting her child but because she doesn’t do that she’s accused of never spending time with her 😂

I’m not fussed on Fleur for the most part, I do follow her and we were due babies at the same time so I was interested in her pregnancy and baby content but her beauty and fashion isn’t relatable to me as I have approx 57p disposable income 😂

Reactions: 16
I remember her addressing this while pregnant/ River was a newborn. She prefers to keep her off screen as much as possible.

It seems you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. If she plastered her all over vlogs/social media then she’d be accused of exploiting her child but because she doesn’t do that she’s accused of never spending time with her 😂

I’m not fussed on Fleur for the most part, I do follow her and we were due babies at the same time so I was interested in her pregnancy and baby content but her beauty and fashion isn’t relatable to me as I have approx 57p disposable income 😂
It was a question not an accusation really

Reactions: 1
She isn’t on social media a lot and I get the impression that is with River the majority of the time.

Reactions: 3
Is her husband missing a few brain cells?! Who runs a marathon with a hip that has a stress fracture?! That’s crazy! I know he didn’t want to let anyone down but what he did was down right stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mike is pretty simple too. Spoiled little man, whose parents gave him a so-called "job", and Hall to live in.
Knew he had a stress fracture, and still stupidly "ran".
Now he can watch Netflix 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mike is pretty simple too. Spoiled little man, whose parents gave him a so-called "job", and Hall to live in.
Knew he had a stress fracture, and still stupidly "ran".
Now he can watch Netflix 24/7.
what does Mike actually do for work? I've been wondering forever

Made me chuckle 57p income

I watch as love to see how other half live
The events she goes to
I just find interesting

They sure do know how throw a good party

I like her baby clothes
Also her house it's so homely.

It's pure escapism.

Reactions: 6
I thought Mikes family owned Available Car. His sister is on the tv advert. When you know it’s his sister the family resemblance is obvious!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I thought Mikes family owned Available Car. His sister is on the tv advert. When you know it’s his sister the family resemblance is obvious!
Yes I thought it was Available Car. once you realise who she is, she looks like Mike in a blonde bobbed wig from then on 😂

Fleur finally jumped on the "assumptions about me" bandwagon. I enjoyed her response to the question that was asked around the 19:15 mark. You could tell she was just itching to throw some shade. Can't say I blame her. What I find particularly interesting is how Fleur describes herself verses how I've seen her described by others.

My sister is gay and follows a lesbian forum. When Fleur's ex-bestie Ingrid came out and began dating Hannah Hart, there were a lot of dissatisfied gay ladies. I guess Ingrid wasn't a very nice individual in her youth. One of these gals worked for a company and had the displeasure of hanging out with Fleur, Ingrid, and Tanya during a buisness event in California. Surprise, surprise, she said Fleur was incredibly stuck up. She apparently spent the entire time at a luncheon, making fun of everyone in the room, including the poor waitress that was serving them. She also said Jim Chapman was a lovely man. She couldn't figure out what he saw in Tanya. Oh and Joey Graceffa is one of the most annoying people you'll ever meet.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I'm not the same person I was 5+ years ago. But there are some habits I don't believe people grow out of. Fleur always seems to have this arrogance to her. It certainly doesn't surprise me that she's no longer friends with these girls. They all seem to be quite shallow and superficial.

Reactions: 11
Yeah and making fun of servers is pretty inexcusable any age outside of childhood. I was a waitress on and off throughout my twenties. Surprisingly I often found really posh people to be quite polite. Detached, but polite. Like they are so used to people doing things for them and having staff it's instinctual - even if they barely see you as a person.
Not always true of course- awful customers come in all forms.
The idiom that you can tell a person's true personality by how they treat a waiter is so accurate.

Reactions: 5
Fleur finally jumped on the "assumptions about me" bandwagon. I enjoyed her response to the question that was asked around the 19:15 mark. You could tell she was just itching to throw some shade. Can't say I blame her. What I find particularly interesting is how Fleur describes herself verses how I've seen her described by others.

My sister is gay and follows a lesbian forum. When Fleur's ex-bestie Ingrid came out and began dating Hannah Hart, there were a lot of dissatisfied gay ladies. I guess Ingrid wasn't a very nice individual in her youth. One of these gals worked for a company and had the displeasure of hanging out with Fleur, Ingrid, and Tanya during a buisness event in California. Surprise, surprise, she said Fleur was incredibly stuck up. She apparently spent the entire time at a luncheon, making fun of everyone in the room, including the poor waitress that was serving them. She also said Jim Chapman was a lovely man. She couldn't figure out what he saw in Tanya. Oh and Joey Graceffa is one of the most annoying people you'll ever meet.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I'm not the same person I was 5+ years ago. But there are some habits I don't believe people grow out of. Fleur always seems to have this arrogance to her. It certainly doesn't surprise me that she's no longer friends with these girls. They all seem to be quite shallow and superficial.
I've also gotten the feeling that she's very right wing/ close minded to general matters which is why I found it surprising and therefore hypocritical of her to post a story the other day about the abortion bans going on saying " men shouldn't be making decisions about womens bodies" ( was some image going around she just reposted I guess). I feel like she only does or posts stuff like that just go along with the crowd and appear as she thinks people would want her to.

If she's like that, that's just not good. I can't believe she'd say that about Tanya when she was more or less in her company that day! Have your views, but the worst thing to be is two faced.

I feel like she is the epitome of "white feminism." Perhaps she does support abortion - if so I bet it's because she or someone close to her needed one once. I can't imagine her caring about issues that don't impact her.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she is the epitome of "white feminism." Perhaps she does support abortion - if so I bet it's because she or someone close to her needed one once. I can't imagine her caring about issues that don't impact her.
That's what I was thinking.

I've also gotten the feeling that she's very right wing/ close minded to general matters which is why I found it surprising and therefore hypocritical of her to post a story the other day about the abortion bans going on saying " men shouldn't be making decisions about womens bodies" ( was some image going around she just reposted I guess). I feel like she only does or posts stuff like that just go along with the crowd and appear as she thinks people would want her to.

If she's like that, that's just not good. I can't believe she'd say that about Tanya when she was more or less in her company that day! Have your views, but the worst thing to be is two faced.
Fleur didn't say that stuff about Tanya, it was the girl spilling the tea. Sorry for the confusion. It's also worth noting that someone asked Fleur about Ingrid in the comments section. Fleur essentially said that it was Ingrid's decision to put some distance between herself and the community. Given what I know about Ingrid, she was so deep in the closet she found Narnia. Either she was being unusually paranoid or these influencers are a lot less open-minded then we've been led to believe. I have yet to meet a gay person who hasn't lost someone important to them after coming out.

Fleur didn't say that stuff about Tanya, it was the girl spilling the tea. Sorry for the confusion. It's also worth noting that someone asked Fleur about Ingrid in the comments section. Fleur essentially said that it was Ingrid's decision to put some distance between herself and the community. Given what I know about Ingrid, she was so deep in the closet she found Narnia. Either she was being unusually paranoid or these influencers are a lot less open-minded then we've been led to believe. I have yet to meet a gay person who hasn't lost someone important to them after coming out.
Ahh I see, I can see how I read that wrong now.

actually really liked her. The relaxed vlogs with Mike and the dogs with the odd product chucked it, it felt real. Her press trips were fun to watch even when the brands went totally over the top and spent hundreds of thousands to launch a mascara! The past two years have seen her turn into a prissy, entitled, money grabbing monster that “works with” brand after brand in pointless, boring, poorly disguised ads. It’s like watching QVC. I actually think she thinks we are stupid. Lazy “new this month” vlogs and quick shopping hauls to disguise a channel that is a mere shadow of what it was. There is nothing left in her channel that led me to hit the subscribe button in the first place. This year alone she has worked with at least 50 brands and was recently flogging flea collars because she really “believes in the product”, she also “really believes”in Lenor, Monika Vader, Hello Fresh, Jo Malone ....I could fill a book, a large book! The final straw was when she came on Instagram a couple of weeks ago saying “ could anyone recommend a good kitchen company” because she wants to renovate her huge, sprawling mansion. This was sooo obviously a plea for sponsorship it was nauseating! How about spending your own, very easily earned, money for once you greedy woman. I know it’s a job but there has to be some balance, something in it for the viewer? I think she is panicking and milking the gravy train for as long a she can. When more babies come along I can see her giving it all up and judging by her latest content I think she should!

Reactions: 10
They own both. If you look on companies house, his mum and dad are listed as directors of fords of Winsford as well as available car.
They must have money coming out of their ears!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.