Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By far, the influencer that best “performed” during the lockdown, content wise.
She has been growing on me quite considerably

• Heart
Reactions: 20
By far, the influencer that best “performed” during the lockdown, content wise.
She has been growing on me quite considerably
Agreed. I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Fleur (questionable dress sense aside) and I’ve found myself checking up on everything she’s posted during lockdown - and I’ve not done that for years!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
(New to tattlelife, just wandered over from GG, hi everyone!)
I don't know why I never quite gave up on Fleur - I barely watched her over the past few years and found her content so stale and forced and unnatural... but her Covid content has been just lovely to watch! We're seeing more of the mansion, she's not trying to sell us anything, she's totally at ease with River, she's getting along famously with Mike (although she still talks over him terribly, but that's just their dynamic I suppose!) - I actually look forward to her videos.
There, I said it :p

• Heart
Reactions: 19
(New to tattlelife, just wandered over from GG, hi everyone!)
I don't know why I never quite gave up on Fleur - I barely watched her over the past few years and found her content so stale and forced and unnatural... but her Covid content has been just lovely to watch! We're seeing more of the mansion, she's not trying to sell us anything, she's totally at ease with River, she's getting along famously with Mike (although she still talks over him terribly, but that's just their dynamic I suppose!) - I actually look forward to her videos.
There, I said it :p
Agreed. I unfollowed her in the headless baby phase, but I’m really enjoying her content now!

Reactions: 2
I stopped following when she got pregnant with River and I can’t stand Mike. Think he’s a patronising hole. She manages to stay away from drama and sticks to producing fashion, hair and beauty content though, so maybe I should start watching again!

Reactions: 1
I wonder what the life drama is that she isn’t ready to share “yet”.

Reactions: 13
I don't think its pregnancy related, didn't they talk about kids in one of the vlogs and say "not yet?"

She made an Aperol spritz in one of her recent videos - there have been a few mentions of alcohol over the weeks I think.

Reactions: 12
I hope it’s not a pregnancy loss, though she’s been working out an awful lot if she was pregnant which makes me think not.

maybe a health scare of some sort?

Reactions: 1
I hope it’s not a pregnancy loss, though she’s been working out an awful lot if she was pregnant which makes me think not.

maybe a health scare of some sort?
I know people who have been pregnant and exercised 5 x a week and some ran 10k up until their due date. It is very common now to exercise during pregnancy and doctors encourage it more - sometimes you just need to modify things. The idea of not exercising during pregnancy is outdated.

Reactions: 8
She's been drinking solidly during lockdown so I doubt it's baby related. Either down to Piglet running away and getting hurt? Or one of her parents /in law's going into hospital with COVID. 🤷🏽

Reactions: 8
I like her , her content is good she doesn’t seem smug or spoiled , her house is bloody incredible and her daughter is gorgeous , she sticks to beauty and lifestyle content and doesn’t seem narcissistic .

Reactions: 7
Same I like her a lot. I adore her at home vlogs. River is an absolutely beautiful child, and such a lucky girl too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.