Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who shops in Zara frequently & watches her videos (especially vlogs) will see that she's quite clearly still shopping in Zara.

Does Fleur have TikTok??
Fair enough, I don't shop there myself and just going on what she's said herself. I think she's definitely shopping a lot less though.

Reactions: 4
Probably. But she bought a LV palm springs backpack at the start of lockdown which would've cost her £1300ish. Sustainability isn't spending that much on a handbag when she has about 40+ bags already. Same as being plant based doesn't mean eating tuna sushi. She's a big of a hypocrite is Fleur.

Reactions: 1
Probably. But she bought a LV palm springs backpack at the start of lockdown which would've cost her £1300ish. Sustainability isn't spending that much on a handbag when she has about 40+ bags already. Same as being plant based doesn't mean eating tuna sushi. She's a big of a hypocrite is Fleur.
I don't think she's plant based/vegan to be more sustainable - that might be an advantage for her but she's always said its mainly because its seemed to be a good lifestyle change and they felt a lot healthier. She obviously isnt completely plant based either with cheat days, which she says.
She said she didn't need the bag and called it unnecessary but again, if she was doing it for a sustainable lifestyle then she's in the wrong job. Her whole career is based on consumerism and buying things she doesnt NEED. I think as long as she's reducing her purchases and being mindful and having that awareness now, she might rethink alot of purchases and chose not to.

Reactions: 6
She's definitely being vegan to be more sustainable... She said in her Q&A that Mike is plant based for a health perspective. Fleur said she is plant based to be more environmentally friendly, thus being more sustainable. She's made a video on how to be sustainable at Christmas - one of the tip was to have vegan Christmas recipes....

From 10:13, she discusses it. "I'm doing it for environmental reasons", she said she doesn't necessarily think vegan diet is healthier.

Anyone watched her new video of River’s bedroom?

The room is so pretty and personal. They’ve done an amazing job with it I’d say.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbf, babies are bloody boring. There’s not much to share, is there? When I look back on the videos I’ve taken of my children it’s only when they start moving, cooing, laughing and actually being interesting that I start taking a tit ton of videos of them. It’s easy to vlog and not have a baby in the vlog, they tend to be where you left them and only wake for feeds/randomly cry. A toddler is a whole different ballgame, she probably just reassessed how much she wanted to show the older River got.

I watched the vlog, I enjoyed it. It’s similar to what Lily Pebbles tried to do in her vlog today but didn’t quite manage to pull off.

I’d also love to see their house, it looks amazing. Legit, her shower is not much smaller than my family bathroom 😂
Remember also that Fleur was a first time mom, and that's a HUGE adjustment for some. I think when River (do NOT like that name) was a baby it was difficult trying to fit a newborn into her routine. She runs her YT channel like a business, and then you add a newborn sleep schedule and it can be daunting.

Reactions: 3
Remember also that Fleur was a first time mom, and that's a HUGE adjustment for some. I think when River (do NOT like that name) was a baby it was difficult trying to fit a newborn into her routine. She runs her YT channel like a business, and then you add a newborn sleep schedule and it can be daunting.
She wanted River to fit into her schedule ,not the other way around and as soon as she could started going on trips abroad again

Its always struck me that Fleur and Mike are particularly well off, like the house (well mansion more like) they have is obviously worth a fortune. I only watch her on and off, so im not really too sure about her, but does anyone know how they became so wealthy? Because Fleur's views on her channel are dwindling rapidly. Pretty sure I head something about her having her own business? But what does mike do?

Its always struck me that Fleur and Mike are particularly well off, like the house (well mansion more like) they have is obviously worth a fortune. I only watch her on and off, so im not really too sure about her, but does anyone know how they became so wealthy? Because Fleur's views on her channel are dwindling rapidly. Pretty sure I head something about her having her own business? But what does mike do?
He’s CEO of his family company https://www.availablecar.com/latest-news-1/an-important-message-from-our-ceo-michael-bell/

The room is so pretty and personal. They’ve done an amazing job with it I’d say.
I though this too. So many 'influencers' seem to decorate their homes with meaningless tat for Instagram it was lovely to see so many things that were personal to their family.

Reactions: 4
I though this too. So many 'influencers' seem to decorate their homes with meaningless tat for Instagram it was lovely to see so many things that were personal to their family.
Also liked that she kept that wallpaper and didnt just redo it because she could.

Reactions: 7

I agree, so tasteful! Especially with only buying new things if they're really needed and focusing on quality over short-term trends.

Reactions: 2
Anybody else kinda fed up of all these youtubers advertising expensive gym gear these days? I'm sure Sweaty Betty is a good quality brand, but there is no way I'm spending £75 on the gym leggings Fleur showed in her latest video! Especially in the current circumstances we're all in...:rolleyes:

Love River’s room too.
Not very found of her house decor, particularly their room, but River’s room is so nice

Reactions: 2
Love her vlogs they are so natural and normal, even her makeup vid was good and I like the fact she acknowledges if something is expensive.

Reactions: 5
Love her vlogs they are so natural and normal, even her makeup vid was good and I like the fact she acknowledges if something is expensive.
Ditto, I really like the vlogs. I think it’s great she’s aiming to complete one home task a day even something like sorting out a shelf. No matter who you are thats relatable. It’s strange how someone who is very much not in the same position as a lot of people can be so relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.