Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one thing that gets to me - and yes this is probably mum shaming - is the amount of trips abroad she takes after having River. My baby is around the same age and I’ve been away once without her for work and I cried the whole time. I just find it odd that she’s ok with going away so much. I also hate how Mike interrupts her all the time to be in her videos, I really couldn’t care less to hear from him.

I always got the impression that Mike didn’t do very much work generally...
for a CEO he seems to have an incredible amount of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The one thing that gets to me - and yes this is probably mum shaming - is the amount of trips abroad she takes after having River. My baby is around the same age and I’ve been away once without her for work and I cried the whole time. I just find it odd that she’s ok with going away so much. I also hate how Mike interrupts her all the time to be in her videos, I really couldn’t care less to hear from him.

CEO paycheque, employees being paid minimum wage doing all the work I bet.

Reactions: 8

each to their own. I don’t think it’s fair to expect Fleur to put her life and the amazing opportunities she gets on hold. She definitely travels less now and her day trips to London are no different than her going to a long day at an office?
Imo it’s also good for kids to grow up without their parents constantly theire but of course that’s a very personal opinion.
Just don’t like stereotypes like that. No one would say anything if Mike was the one to do all the traveling

Reactions: 33
each to their own. I don’t think it’s fair to expect Fleur to put her life and the amazing opportunities she gets on hold. She definitely travels less now and her day trips to London are no different than her going to a long day at an office?
Imo it’s also good for kids to grow up without their parents constantly theire but of course that’s a very personal opinion.
Just don’t like stereotypes like that. No one would say anything if Mike was the one to do all the traveling
Exactly and theres also the fact that Fleur was clearly struggling after the birth and juggling her new life with baby and work.
If she wanted to go on a trip, who cares? Especially if she had PND, it probably did her a world of good to get away for a week, clear her head and then come back and try to bond with baby if that was the case.

Reactions: 11
I was so sad to hear. I’ve been watching her on and off for years but more so recently because of all you tubers she has remained most likeable. And she’s not constantly pushing products down our throats in lockdown. No matter what we think of a person, losing a baby is absolutely heartbreaking.

Reactions: 12
Poor Fleur and Mike 😢 losing a baby is always heartbreaking. I really hope they have a successful pregnancy soon, they have such a lovely little family...I’ve so enjoyed her isolation vlogs showing more of River, she’s a great mum!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Fleur, sounds like she's had a rough time recently. It was brave of her to share this bad news and it'll help a lot of people who go through the same thing. I've been there, and it sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She said she also lost a baby last October. Props to Fleur for handling this in such a dignified way. It must be so awful to have people constantly messaging and speculating “are you / is she” anyway, especially while going through a miscarriage. She strikes me as a very strong woman. Honestly wishing her nothing but the best and hoping, even though she does put her life online, that she gets the privacy she asks for.

Reactions: 38
I just watched the vlog and I feel so bad for her and Mike! You can tell she's really gutted talking about it :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I love how she didn't do a big dramatic sit down video about this to get views. She just mentioned it in a vlog with Mike and River in the kitchen.

Reactions: 47
Oh no. Poor Fleur. It's one of the hardest things to go through. She will get her rainbow. Feel so sad for her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.