Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ditto, I really like the vlogs. I think it’s great she’s aiming to complete one home task a day even something like sorting out a shelf. No matter who you are thats relatable. It’s strange how someone who is very much not in the same position as a lot of people can be so relatable.
Also she's always cooking whether it be bread or a soup( which is great as it gives me meal ideas) and you can tell she does it all the time and its not just for the vlog like Zoella. Plus she's not pushing every item on to us to buy like' I'll link it below' she actually says 'oh you dont need a thermamix to to make it you can do it in a pan'.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This may have been said, but does anyone else find the colour of the chairs at the round kitchen table really jarring? Their home decor generally is fairly timeless and in keeping with the fancy house, yes the kitchen is slightly more fast fashion- dark units and marble is a trend, but she's done it using high quality fittings and looks great. But the dusty blue of the units really clashes with the purple blue of the chairs. Both are blue, but such different tones that they clash so strikingly that literally any other colour, which wouldn't try to compete, would look better. Every time I see them in the vlogs I think what a shame because it's such a lovely space.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just caught up with her vlogs. Love their little family. She is so great with River and I like that she doesn't film her too much. Fleur puts many other "influencers" to shame. She is constantly trying something new at home. Funny how one of the old-money wealthier YT'ers seems the most relatable.

Reactions: 23
esp loved today's vlog when she joked that Mike loved playing with river and the dolls and the look Mike gave! 😂

Reactions: 9
I was actually watching some Fleur videos today and I realised something. Every beauty thing I have bought because of Fleur down to deodorant I have loved and repurchased. Her recs and 10/10 for me and I think that will always keep me going back. That and I love her vlogs!

Reactions: 7
I half watch her vlogs - but I’ll say one thing about her and I don’t feel like she’s changed. Yes she’s become a wife and a mum and older but fundamentally she’s always been this way and still is, and that makes me have more respect for her than all these other fake ass YouTubers who fake their perfect lives with their perfect insta homes 😝

Reactions: 8
Still refusing to suggest we move this to rave because as soon as we do - she’ll duck up.

think True Geordie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still refusing to suggest we move this to rave because as soon as we do - she’ll duck up.

think True Geordie 😂
You’re probably right.
I don’t •lurrrve• Fleur like I did once - but I definitely tolerate her a lot more than all the rest of the “beauty lifestyle type” vloggers 🤣

Reactions: 2
This may have been said, but does anyone else find the colour of the chairs at the round kitchen table really jarring? Their home decor generally is fairly timeless and in keeping with the fancy house, yes the kitchen is slightly more fast fashion- dark units and marble is a trend, but she's done it using high quality fittings and looks great. But the dusty blue of the units really clashes with the purple blue of the chairs. Both are blue, but such different tones that they clash so strikingly that literally any other colour, which wouldn't try to compete, would look better. Every time I see them in the vlogs I think what a shame because it's such a lovely space.
I got the impression from a few of her vlogs that the colours look very different in person, so I imagine they’re not as jarring in real life. Did she ever have it photographed for a magazine? It’s much nicer than Lily Pebbles and she got a spread in one of the Home magazines.

Reactions: 1
I got the impression from a few of her vlogs that the colours look very different in person, so I imagine they’re not as jarring in real life. Did she ever have it photographed for a magazine? It’s much nicer than Lily Pebbles and she got a spread in one of the Home magazines.
Maybe, but there are pictures in pintrest which will have post production and colour correction on, and the chairs still look really bad. I agree, for sure- Fleur's money buys you a much nicer kitchen than Lily's #spon version. Money buys you quality, but not always taste- same with Fleur's fashion choices. Which is why the casual home vlogs suit her better I think. Her fashion content game isn't strong, but her lifestyle is very enviable. She's from money, it's not new to her so she's not a brash as new money vloggers always name dropping and begging for free homewear. It make for nice watching. If only I had her money!

Pretty sure she said she wants to change the chairs at some point as she had them before the makeover and they obviously clash.

What's with all the affiliate links today on her instagram? And she's basically asking these companies to send her freebies

I mostly like that she hasn’t spent the last 8 weeks of lockdown shilling hauls and trying on dresses this whole time... her vlogs have been entertaining and natural in my small opinion! 👍🏼

I wonder if she buys antics for the rest of her house or if she has a more "contemporary classic" decoration (if you know what I mean).

If you look at their accounts on companies house, the highest paid director was on £920k+. I think his dad might be the highest director for now but I can't imagine Mike's salary was too far off that amount.
where did you find this? I've looked and could find anything

I've really liked all the stuff she's been saying about the BLM movement, she's been really direct and open, promising to change and ask difficult questions- and not just posting a single black square

Reactions: 8
I've really liked all the stuff she's been saying about the BLM movement, she's been really direct and open, promising to change and ask difficult questions- and not just posting a single black square
I agree. I've been impressed with the stuff she's posted and it seems genuine. Unlike so many others who seem to be just doing it because everyone else is.

Reactions: 6
Me too. I can’t even pretend that I don’t belong on a fleur de force rave thread at this point

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.