Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope it’s not baby related (it doesn’t seem like it). I’ve been really enjoying her content lately too!

Reactions: 1
In her new Ig post someone thought there was an urn displayed front & center. Nope just a champagne bucket. Fleur had to respond to that. Yikes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In her new Ig post someone thought there was an urn displayed front & center. Nope just a champagne bucket. Fleur had to respond to that. Yikes.
To be fair, asking if that was an urn was a bit bleeping stupid anyway. Doesn't look ANYTHING like an urn...

Reactions: 10
Ok I really like Fleur but can she just duck off with that beautiful kitchen/diner she has!! Soooo jealous!! 🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to watch Fleur years ago but fell out of love a little bit with her content, probably haven’t seen her videos or insta for 2/3 years. She is currently now the only influencer I need more of! Love her home, her personality, she doesn’t brag or show off and I think a lot more content creators can take a leaf out of her book!

Reactions: 9
Do you think it may be something based on relationship? Lockdown can be rough for everyone in eachothers face

Do you think it may be something based on relationship? Lockdown can be rough for everyone in eachothers face
Don't think so, she posted a photo 2 days ago still wearing her wedding & engagement rings

Reactions: 1
Mike and Fleur wouldn't ever get divorced. They come from a world where divorce isn't a thing... They may not be having sex with each other, but they will never get divorced.

Reactions: 14
Mike and Fleur wouldn't ever get divorced. They come from a world where divorce isn't a thing... They may not be having sex with each other, but they will never get divorced.
The house is big enough to never have to see each other should they decide to separate, but I agree, they will not divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They seem like a really happy couple and family. I don't sense divorce just because she said she had a bad week.

Reactions: 18
I did some bored, lockdown sleuthing and I think Mike’s dad now lives in a home on the outskirts of Harrogate worth around 6 million! Not sure if this has been mentioned before. It’s a similar set up, with the main hall type house, plus separate guest house and gate house / cottage. It was previously owned by a famous businessman, so there are a few photos. It’s beautiful, I don’t really care who lives in theses type of houses, I just love looking at the architecture and interiors of such amazing properties 😍

If they are trying to avoid inheritance tax it seems silly to the Dad sti be living in such an expensive property too. Kinda pointless.

Reactions: 2
If they are trying to avoid inheritance tax it seems silly to the Dad sti be living in such an expensive property too. Kinda pointless.
I'd be doing the same to leave as much as possible for my kids 😂 and no I'm not a tory

I'd be doing the same to leave as much as possible for my kids 😂 and no I'm not a tory

Yes but exactly my point. He can't do that if he is living in the big property can he. Hence moving Fleur and Mike into their one I assumed they (his parents) would then be in a smaller place.

Were people on here also saying Ford's of Winsford belonged to the Bells?

He might not be the legal owner of the property. Mike or his siblings might thus avoiding inheritance tax.

Reactions: 3
Yes but exactly my point. He can't do that if he is living in the big property can he. Hence moving Fleur and Mike into their one I assumed they (his parents) would then be in a smaller place.

Were people on here also saying Ford's of Winsford belonged to the Bells?
Exactly why that move was such a sudden "oh we moved house". They didn't move, they sold their house and got moved into the Hall. They probably put Mike's name on that house and gifted it to him which would have started the 7 year inheritance tax clock. The moment that 7 year tick is over, he won't have to pay any of it. And the 6 million house, would be split amongst the 3 siblings, so 2 mill each say. (if they sold it). Then because the parents are married you get a larger tax free allowance (instead of the £325k for a single person). Also if it's his main residence then you get the extra 175k. Also there's Business relief, so I'm sure they would have a financial planner to figure out how to reduce this tax bill. As long as they gift the bulk of it, after 7 years they are in the clear.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.