Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people seem shocked that Fleur is up her own ass? She's never come across as particularly warm, friendly, or down-to-earth. I remember when she was in London years ago and she complained that a guy behind her shoved her really hard. She said it took her by surprise because he was so well dressed. Man did she get tit in the comments section for it and rightfully so. In my experience some of the rudest people I've met have money.

Mike actually comes across as a decent guy. They were having some work done and a worker left his iPad at their house. Mike actually went down to pub they were eating at and brought it to him. There is no way in hell Madam Fleur would do that. We can all speculate how hard he does or doesn't work, but it's probably still more than she works and with a lot less perks.

I do remember her talking about Mike's work commute in a vlog. I think she said it was a major hesitation for them to consider before moving. From the sounds of it he does work outside of the home. She wouldn't complain about it if he were there with her. She almost sounded lonely in their Q&A. I sympathize with her in that respect. Kids are wonderful but you need adult conversation every now and then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Tbf I have actually met Fleur at a Becca event she did two years ago in London and she was lovely but I totally agree with you. She is a typical rich girl with her presumptions.

Reactions: 7
Tbf I have actually met Fleur at a Becca event she did two years ago in London and she was lovely but I totally agree with you. She is a typical rich girl with her presumptions.
That was also an event. How she acts publicly when important eyes are on her is going to be different to how she acts privately. People are very rarely all good or all bad. But she is the product of wealth and means. So is he. For them, spending $200 + pounds on a 14 foot trampoline was nothing. That would take up a good chunk of our yard and pay for groceries for two weeks. Don't even get me started on $2,245 exercise bike.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why did she care if Mike gave them chocolate??
If I remember correctly they were given to her at a brand event or something? I think it was when they were doing some work in the previous house so can't remember the details.

Reactions: 2
Why do people seem shocked that Fleur is up her own ass? She's never come across as particularly warm, friendly, or down-to-earth. I remember when she was in London years ago and she complained that a guy behind her shoved her really hard. She said it took her by surprise because he was so well dressed. Man did she get tit in the comments section for it and rightfully so. In my experience some of the rudest people I've met have money.

Mike actually comes across as a decent guy. They were having some work done and a worker left his iPad at their house. Mike actually went down to pub they were eating at and brought it to him. There is no way in hell Madam Fleur would do that. We can all speculate how hard he does or doesn't work, but it's probably still more than she works and with a lot less perks.

I do remember her talking about Mike's work commute in a vlog. I think she said it was a major hesitation for them to consider before moving. From the sounds of it he does work outside of the home. She wouldn't complain about it if he were there with her. She almost sounded lonely in their Q&A. I sympathize with her in that respect. Kids are wonderful but you need adult conversation every now and then.
The commute argument doesn't make sense to me, his commute is about 10-15 min longer from their house now than their last house... Not that big a difference..

I thought it was just outside Daventry?
Yes.

Reactions: 1
I remember someone that worked at nando’s that they frequent a few times a week then put her on blast for being rude and entitled. On twitter. She’s not a nice person.

Someone also mentioned a rumor that Mike is known in town for stepping out when Fleur was away on her frequent neverending PR trips. Hopefully that has changed now with river around.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No way, I’ve never heard this gossip before and he really doesn’t seem the type. He seems shy and as if he would be awkward around girls. Do you have more details?

Reactions: 8
I tried searching for the tweet on Twitter & couldn't find anything, do you have a link?

If you google “fleur nandos rude“ u can read about it on another forum when it happened. This is the screenshot from that time so i cant blank the usernames. They used to go for a cheeky nandos multiple times a week and she had been comped a black/gold card (she was proud of it ... Millionaire given a freebie lol)

the person ended up actually working at a nando’s and one in the area or one they frequented often so it rang true

comment in the thread, this is besides the employee at nandos tweeting so how rude was she!
”Funny that as I was just about to come and say, my friend was in Nando’s yesterday and Fleur was there! She said she was miserable as sin, was rude to the staff and talked REALLY loudly. Wonder if it was the same place!”

The Mike rumors were from another forum, from a poster that claimed to live in the samearea.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Just wanted to say that I cant access the image, just got the message: You don't have permission to access /1/0/7/9/6/2/7/4/1515790295.jpg on this server.

Edit: just googled it and yeah gonna read there for a bit brb.

Well that girl posting is a bit dim for slagging off customers. Constitutes as gross misconduct in a lot of companies. Although I do wish she had explained more lol

Reactions: 3
I’ve no doubt they’re not perfect, they’re not the first young childless couple to act like entitled dickheads we can rattle of loads of others but a lot of couples have a kid and it makes them grow up and be better people others not so much

I’m a Rugby gal and have seen her multiple times shopping at the retail park here that I work at (where Nando’s is). The only interaction I’ve had with her was when she walked into my store and I smiled at her and she smiled back haha! Anyone heard off Holly Boon? When she was dating her ex who’s from my home town (he went to my old school) they walked in several times and were both pleasant and Holly was actually really nice.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.