Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually really impressed that her and Mike are sticking to the vegan thing, know how much they like their eggs and fish etc. It'd be so easy for them to live in a little bubble but they are really making an effort with it.

Really enjoying her vlogs - how can one of the most privileged, filthy rich vloggers come off as the most human and relatable?

Reactions: 23
Sorry for jumping on here and being totally random but do we know how old Mike is? I’ve never really thought about it before but I was watching one of her vlogs and just suddenly thought he maybe seemed quite a bit older than her? But not sure he is?

She raised 20k. I wouldnt expect someone rich to donate 20k just because they have it.. surely having 20k to donate from many different people is better than one person just donating say 5k..

Reactions: 6
Sorry for jumping on here and being totally random but do we know how old Mike is? I’ve never really thought about it before but I was watching one of her vlogs and just suddenly thought he maybe seemed quite a bit older than her? But not sure he is?
He’s 34.

Reactions: 1
Nothing I said was "unkind" in the slightest. Honest, blunt, and sobering maybe but not unkind. I am speaking the truth for a lot of people right now who don't have luxury of indulging some bored, rich person and their well-to-do friends. The difference between the examples you gave and what Fleur did is there is no ego or YouTube recognition to go along with it. Just average people doing the best they can with what they've got. And just so we're clear, nobody who lives in the real world needs to be reminded of what's going on right now. I wager we all know quite a few people who have been negatively impacted by COVID-19. So I'll be a little less "unkind" when certain folks stop being a little less naive.
I really think that at this time in the world we should all be grateful for what we have. Not nitpick at how others choose to raise funds or awareness. If you don’t like rich people then maybe don’t follow them. Any platform whether it’s celebs, you tubers etc who donate and raise awareness are doing no harm. Is there truly any need to be mean about that? Really?

Reactions: 7
Cant say this For certain for Mikes family business, but a lot of millionaires are so rich because they are smart with finding loopholes so they can pay less tax, if any at all. There is no one on earth that does not know that Apple, Google, Disney, Starbuck etc are avoiding tax by pretending to be Irish or the place in Switzerland everyone is sending their money to. Companies get bailout when they are hit by a bad financial catastrophe, but the people who actually pay taxes are left for themselves. This is why some are rightfully critical to when certain (thinking about other rich people now) X amount of money, which is only a small pebble in the fountain of wealth they have.

Happy to see her donating and putting light to the situation, if everyone who was rich (I’m looking at you celebrities crying in your million dollar mansion and wiping your ass with money, whilst complaining about having to isolate. Cunts all of them) did the same, it would make a huge difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m really enjoying Fleur’s vlogs at the moment... it’s a breath of fresh air from the likes of EmShel and Frow who are clearly struggling due to lack of any real personality... I find it really calming watching Fleur at the moment and I think she’s handling everything just right. The auction was a great idea and raised much needed money at this time and i definitely 👏🏼 her for that. 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Q&A was amusing, she obviously didn't like Mike saying negative stuff about her, and there was a cut after him saying that River had tantrums like her mum. Wonder what was cut out haha

Reactions: 7
They seemed pissed off with each other throughout the video I thought. And she never lets him speak!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ooooo, that’s not really good. I feel for Mike, he has always been quite sweet person from what I have seen (he has always had the quiet and laid back vibe). Not sure if there has been a shift in their relationship after Mike took over the family businesses or when they moved and Fleur felt she became more isolated (both in a sense of living but also the content she makes, what she can do or be friend with without hurting the face of the family etc.).

Haven’t watched Fleur in years, stopped right before she became pregnant as I stopted watching the big British youtubers at that time.

Reactions: 1
TBF she's always had a habit of cutting him off in every video. In her older videos you can always see her talking over him! Used to drive me crazy

Just watched the Q&A thought they were ok with each other. What does Mike do for a job work in a car showroom?

Reactions: 2
I think they seem like a normal couple who’ve been together for ten years...

trapped in a house with a toddler 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 23
They seemed pissed off with each other throughout the video I thought. And she never lets him speak!
She always comes off so stuck up and antagonistic during their joint Q&As. It's like she can't wait to get a dig in towards Mike. He is a perfect gentlemen and puts up with it. I for one would love it if one day he said, "Can I please finish what I was saying?" She'd get her tits in such a tizzy. The reaction alone would be well worth it. I guess with all her money she couldn't afford basic manners. She reminds of a female boss I had. She could dish it out but she couldn't take it. Then she'd get so mad if you didn't react to her poor behavior.

One thing I did find interesting was their responses to the question about moving towards a plant-based diet. I'm glad she acknowledged the fact that just because you decide to go vegetarian/vegan, doesn't necessarily mean you are eating cleaner. I know someone who maintains a vegan lifestyle but can't eat a lot of the pre-packaged vegan foods for fear they'll have an allergic reaction to some of the ingredients. It probably wouldn't kill either one of them to spend some time researching how to make vegan burgers and such from scratch. Not only would they save money, but they'll know what goes into their food.

I was also surprised by Mike's answer to why River doesn't lead a vegan lifestyle. I certainly understand and respect them for not wanting to force anything on her. But while she's young, wouldn't it just make sense to restrict her diet to the same things they eat? My children eat the same things we do. I always ask that they take one bite of everything on their plate, but I will never force them to eat something they don't like. But that doesn't mean I am going to whip them up a different meal. Really, it's no different then restricting your child's access to unhealthy foods like pop, candy, chips, or anything else that is overly processed. As River gets older and is able to understand her choices, they can lift the restriction if she wants to try something. I mean, a few vlogs ago Fleur was wondering how she was going to explain to her daughter that you can eat baby lambs. Talk about mixed signals. I am not even vegan and I found their explanation odd.

Reactions: 4
Fleur has said numerous times she likes prawns, ham, chicken, makeral, salmon etc. River is of an age that she can ask for stuff, she’s been eating it before they decided to go Vegan so why deny her of it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.