Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf, babies are bloody boring. There’s not much to share, is there? When I look back on the videos I’ve taken of my children it’s only when they start moving, cooing, laughing and actually being interesting that I start taking a tit ton of videos of them. It’s easy to vlog and not have a baby in the vlog, they tend to be where you left them and only wake for feeds/randomly cry. A toddler is a whole different ballgame, she probably just reassessed how much she wanted to show the older River got.

I watched the vlog, I enjoyed it. It’s similar to what Lily Pebbles tried to do in her vlog today but didn’t quite manage to pull off.

I’d also love to see their house, it looks amazing. Legit, her shower is not much smaller than my family bathroom 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she does it so she doesn't alienate her viewers though. Maybe just the cynic in me. She didn't start showing River until she was advertising stuff she was wearing
I honestly don't think that was money or ad related because like you said, she doesnt need the money to advertise stuff like that.
I genuinely think she struggled with River as a baby and slowly came in to her own as she grew older and was able to communicate.

Reactions: 5
Wish to just own her privileged upbringing and wealth. Hate how she downplays it to make her more relatable
I totally don’t see that. How does she downplay it? She lives in a mansion! She doesn’t downplay it nor does she boast about it. She’s a normal girl who has been lucky enough to be born into a comfortable life.

Reactions: 8
Dont think she downplays it. In fact sometimes it comes across as unapologetically rich that its so real and even refreshing to see. Like other influencers she's a mega consumer but she does make practical decisions within her league. She's not a woman-child like Lily P.

Reactions: 11
Looking at the charity fleurs action is for - does anyone know if this is a registered charity? Don’t get me wrong it’s a lovely idea but worried that there is no clarity on where the money is going? There are already lots of great organisations designed to support mental health it worries me people are donating to a non registered so called charity with very little info on where the money is going?

Reactions: 2
Looking at the charity fleurs action is for - does anyone know if this is a registered charity? Don’t get me wrong it’s a lovely idea but worried that there is no clarity on where the money is going? There are already lots of great organisations designed to support mental health it worries me people are donating to a non registered so called charity with very little info on where the money is going?
https://www.dutytocare.info/#about-us this is them. they are pushing to get charity status, they raised 5k in order to register as a charity but it can take several weeks. https://www.dutytocare.info/faqs

Oh to have to drive to a field, across some cattle grid, to have a family picnic, all without leaving your own grounds. She's so relatable you guyssss...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh to have to drive to a field, across some cattle grid, to have a family picnic, all without leaving your own grounds. She's so relatable you guyssss...
Absolutely unrelatable but I love it. Their lifestyle reminds me of my first every boyfriends family. Haha.

Reactions: 11
I honestly don't think that was money or ad related because like you said, she doesnt need the money to advertise stuff like that.
I genuinely think she struggled with River as a baby and slowly came in to her own as she grew older and was able to communicate.
River was advertising her outfits since day one, we just never got to see her face.

But yes, Fleur seems much more comfortable with toddler-River than she did with baby-River.
Wonder if she's planning a 2nd pregnancy yet? I think she mentioned she wanted at least 2?

Absolutely unrelatable but I love it. Their lifestyle reminds me of my first every boyfriends family. Haha.
She reminds me a bit of that show 'Escape to the chateau'. They do a lot of the work themselves, but it's all just so way beyond the average viewer's reach it's become escapism rather than 'she's a girl/woman just like me'. Not exactly influencer material.

Reactions: 1
I prefer this over the many influencers
who pretend to be relatable even though they’re clearly not. Much rather have someone who’s
honest and clearly has a different life to me

Reactions: 29
I prefer this over the many influencers
who pretend to be relatable even though they’re clearly not. Much rather have someone who’s
honest and clearly has a different life to me
Yes and the influencers who are still doing haul after haul.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Not every influencer I watch is relatable to me. Like another poster mentioned, its just escapism and pure nosiness on my part to see how the other half live. I still think they have a very 'regular' lifestyle compared to other millionaires.

Reactions: 10
She’s never claimed to be relatable though. That’s the difference between her and loads of the others.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone have information about the house they live in. I really need to see floor plans because I’m nosey. Haha

• Haha
Another vlog from her, I am loving them. Fleur seems like a great mother. I remember when River was a baby she seemed detached but now that River is older, you can see how much she enjoys it. I find Fleur really calming and her vlogs are a nice escape.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Another vlog from her, I am loving them. Fleur seems like a great mother. I remember when River was a baby she seemed detached but now that River is older, you can see how much she enjoys it. I find Fleur really calming and her vlogs are a nice escape.
yeah I agree. I really enjoy the vlogs at the moment :)

I gave her another watch after seeing the nice comments here. I haven't watched her videos for a while as got a bit bored. Still don't think I'll watch any of her fashion and beauty videos but the vlogs are great atm!

Her skin is so flawless- v jealous

I gave her another watch after seeing the nice comments here. I haven't watched her videos for a while as got a bit bored. Still don't think I'll watch any of her fashion and beauty videos but the vlogs are great atm!

Her skin is so flawless- v jealous
I think the problem is nobody is interested in that anymore. The people that have been watching her a long time anyway. It’s all advertising and not interesting. Vlogs are the way forward.

by not interesting I mean. A lipstick is a lipstick and how many differnt moisturiser brands do we need 😴

I don’t dislike Fleur. Yes, her content is boring and pointless but she seems “nice”. And I thought her charity initiative for the NHS was very thoughtful.
Let’s be honest, there are “worse” influencers out there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.