Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like the fact that she’s quite dominant. Or it seems that way. Mike is ridiculously wealthy and in a fairly ‘powerful’ role, if she was an insipid, kept woman type, with no opinions or guts, I think the power dynamic in the relationship would be tipped. I think it probably balances them out.

Reactions: 19
Another new vlog and I love it again. She and Mike just seem so "real" for people so wealthy, like I feel I would get on with her in real life.
Her vlogs are definitely my favourite right now.

Reactions: 15
I have always really liked her. It’s hardly her fault that she was born into money. Yes she lives a lifestyle far removed from mine but who cares. They seem genuinely in love, have a beautiful daughter and numerous fur babies.

You’d have to be mean spirited to hate or resent her

Reactions: 18
I quite like the fact that she’s quite dominant. Or it seems that way. Mike is ridiculously wealthy and in a fairly ‘powerful’ role, if she was an insipid, kept woman type, with no opinions or guts, I think the power dynamic in the relationship would be tipped. I think it probably balances them out.
But she comes from money too and I bet she has a trust fund set up by her (grand?) parents, on top of her own earnings (which aren't anything to sneeze at), so there's no power disbalance...

I have heard many times that children (incl teens) should eat everything, also full fat stuff, not low fat (eg milk) for a healthy upbringing.
There's plenty of people who are vegetarian or vegan but feed their kids "traditionally", possibly because some are unsure how healthy it really is to restrict a child's diet.
There are also many pointers out there that you can't just ditch animal products, but must educate yourself how to pair foods to get the full nutritional benefit, eg omega fats are best absorbed by the body from fish because the fish also delivers some enzyme which aids absorption (as told by dietitians and doctors, whom I trust more than nutritionists).

These are just bits and bobs I've read and heard over the years, I follow no specific diet so don't know too much about it, but thought I'd just throw this out as many wonder about their choices...

Reactions: 4
In my point of view, with good or bad intentions, her auction is going to help. An auction is better than nothing else I suppose.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the q&a, I love her and Mike's relationship, they seem to balance each other well. The dog is so cute too.

Reactions: 5
Her vlogs are so relaxing and enjoyable and puts most youtubers to shame, she does more in a weekend then most these luxury vloggers who are sat in their homes doing f all apart from applying makeup and opening parcels. P.S I have a crush on Mike :giggle:

Reactions: 10
Her vlogs are so relaxing and enjoyable and puts most youtubers to shame, she does more in a weekend then most these luxury vloggers who are sat in their homes doing f all apart from applying makeup and opening parcels. P.S I have a crush on Mike :giggle:
I feel like we need a Fleur thread in the rave section, lol.

What I admire about Fleur is that she has matured with her audience, unlike many of her other Brit crew peers, such as Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, and Louise.
She has really grown and you can see it and she has stayed true to herself. She also doesn't share woe-is-me stories on IG of her crying etc which is a nice change. Louise Pentland has been crying because she has to look after her two children because the nanny and childcare aren't around. Louise comes across as far more of a snob, diva, and lazy than Fleur ever does.

Reactions: 18
I don’t really have an opinion on Fleur apart from the fact she seems beige and boring.I haven’t watched a video of hers in years but I always liked the fact that she never pretended to be #relatable like all the other millionaire youtubers she just owned what she is and I respect her for it.

Reactions: 3
I watched the Q&A and I have to say Mike annoyed me more than Fleur did in that video. His speech about his ‘high ambition’ made me laugh. He worked for a token couple of years at his families company, and once he had ‘proved himself’ was handed the reins. A perfect example of nepotism.

I don’t begrudge it because that’s what happens in many businesses but the whole ‘I work really long hours, I’m so ambitious’ thing didn’t wash with me.

also I didn’t like the way he said Fleur wasn’t a funny person. I found that quite unkind and unnecessary to say about your wife. It bothered her too, you could tell.

Reactions: 10
After what I just saw on the ScumJoly's vlog today, I will give Fleur credit in the parenting department. Although she doesn't show her daughter often, when she does she is attentive to her needs. And I've always liked Mike. He's not your typical YouTube husband. Even though he appears in her videos, he doesn't try to monopolize them. Fleur doesn't rely on him to carry the weight of her channel like so many other Youtubers do to their husbands.

I watched the Q&A and I have to say Mike annoyed me more than Fleur did in that video. His speech about his ‘high ambition’ made me laugh. He worked for a token couple of years at his families company, and once he had ‘proved himself’ was handed the reins. A perfect example of nepotism.

I don’t begrudge it because that’s what happens in many businesses but the whole ‘I work really long hours, I’m so ambitious’ thing didn’t wash with me.

also I didn’t like the way he said Fleur wasn’t a funny person. I found that quite unkind and unnecessary to say about your wife. It bothered her too, you could tell.
I laughed about that as well. Mike got to where he was thanks to his Dad. I'm sure he has to work hard now that he's in the position. But it's not like they'd fire him if he slacked off once or twice.

But I didn't think what he said about Fleur was mean. She acted offended but then she immediately agreed with him. She doesn't strike me as a very comical person. That's okay.

Last edited:
After what I just saw on the ScumJoly's vlog today, I will give Fleur credit in the parenting department. Although she doesn't show her daughter often, when she does she is attentive to her needs. And I've always liked Mike. He's not your typical YouTube husband. Even though he appears in her videos, he doesn't try to monopolize them. Fleur doesn't rely on him to carry the weight of her channel like so many other Youtubers do to their husbands.

I laughed about that as well. Mike got to where he was thanks to his Dad. I'm sure he has to work hard now that he's in the position. But it's not like they'd fire him if he slacked off once or twice.

But I didn't think what he said about Fleur was mean. She acted offended but then she immediately agreed with him. She doesn't strike me as a very comical person. That's okay.
Oh dear. What have those awful people been up to now? I'll check out their thread as I refuse to watch their videos anymore.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if they're planning a second baby moving River out of the crib? It converts into a toddler bed so I wonder why she's not using it and moving her to the day bed instead :unsure:

Yeah can’t say anything negative,

she’s the only vlogger I’m really enjoying at the moment 😐

I love the fact she allows river to eat meat and fish!
Brilliant way to be, let her make her own choices when it comes to veganism in the future.

River is such a head strong little girl 🤣 I’m really enjoying her content,

I feel dirty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah can’t say anything negative,

she’s the only vlogger I’m really enjoying at the moment 😐

I love the fact she allows river to eat meat and fish!
Brilliant way to be, let her make her own choices when it comes to veganism in the future.

River is such a head strong little girl 🤣 I’m really enjoying her content,

I feel dirty 🤣
I feel the same. Feels strange to come on here and actually like someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel the same. Feels strange to come on here and actually like someone 😂
see,
I was gonna move her rave post to rave but let’s be honest, it’s rare any thread will stay ravey for long. 🤣😂

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched the vlog yet, I’ll save that for tomorrow when I get a 15 mins break from my family.

I feel like I’d have the same banter with my husband. I have no doubt it looks like I steamroll him to outsiders but we bounce off each other that way. It’s worked for 15 years so far so something must be going right.

Wonder if they're planning a second baby moving River out of the crib? It converts into a toddler bed so I wonder why she's not using it and moving her to the day bed instead :unsure:
Nah I don't think so - She said Mike dismantled it while she was doing whatever in the vlog. If they were trying, they have the space to leave it in a room rather than actually dismantle it.

Ditto! He’s so ruggedly handsome. 😍

Oh dear. What have those awful people been up to now? I'll check out their thread as I refuse to watch their videos anymore.
I'm not sure if you've checked out their thread yet, but I am still ragging just thinking about it.

The gnome included CCTV footage at the beginning of today's vlog. It showed Alessia and Andrea (ages 3 and 18 months) trashing their downstairs lounge. The baby knocked over a lamp and it shattered everywhere. Jonathan runs downstairs (Yep, you read that right. They let their two youngest kids run around downstairs without adult suoervision.) and it cuts to footage of Emilia (age 7) picking up the broken pieces. Oh and she was also barefoot. Then he pans over to mother of the year and she's bitching about how they cannot have nice things. No concern at all for the safety and welfare of her children.

Then we watch Fleur's vlog and it's a completely different experience altogether. River is so stinking cute and very well looked after. Although I don't typically like it when YouTubers film their children, Fleur doesn't shove the camera in that child's face. She films moments which might just happen to have her daughter in them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.