Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t watch the people you’re talking about but I’m guessing they’ve bred one too many kids for the online £££?

my husband has a ‘sold your soul to the devil‘ type job too, well paid but by god he works for it phone calls in the middle of the night never switches off and like Fleur, would never be in a position to share parenting responsibilities if she were to ever want a normal job
Their dynamics and rapport just reminded me of us and how we are, it’s nice to see all the money in the world makes no difference

Reactions: 3
Fleur is brill. I’d love to have a drink with her. She’s so grounded despite her lovely life - she doesn’t humble brag or minimise, but she seems genuinely thankful. Nicely done.

Reactions: 11
I have to say, I'm very surprised by how well liked Mike is on this thread. He comes across to me as arrogant, impatient, and a know-it-all. He is my least favorite blogger husband on the internet.

Reactions: 9
I have to say, I'm very surprised by how well liked Mike is on this thread. He comes across to me as arrogant, impatient, and a know-it-all. He is my least favorite blogger husband on the internet.
He definitely seems a lot less down to earth than Fleur. I remember she did a bit of an advert for an Oxfam Superstore and got some bits and toys for River. I remember Fleur showing Mike and he definitely didnt seem very impressed.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
He is from the 1%, so he is pretty grounded for someone with more money than braincells (I only have about 10 braincells left, which coincidentally is how much I have in my bank account).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he comes across very different in Fleur’s
video... I’ve been following him on Instagram for
ages and he seem’s much more likeable
over there

I like Fleur. I think she’s always stayed true to herself throughout all the time she’s done YouTube. I don’t care if she’s rich and lives in a mansion, it’s nice to see others from different walks of life. Even better when they come across as kind and down to earth like her.

Reactions: 13
There’s something about Mike that I don’t like. I think he tends to pull faces/be quite exaggerated facially which I’m not a fan of. I’ve never followed him on social media though so unsure of what he’s like when on his own account.

He just looks rich to me I could bump into him in the street and recognise immediately that we’re from different worlds, but like everyone else I like them, I like their maturity, they’re not sheep, doing every current insta trend for interiors, fashion, bloody tiktok dancing I.e. it’s lovely to see Fleur not walking round head to foot in bloody beige I’m so sick of that trend!! So many of us Brits are pale skinned that palette just makes us look like we’ve died, but does it stop then hell no they just slap a load of unrealistic self tanner on, then their gifted Arket(if I see that sleeveless cream jumper one more time grr) & other stories etc beigeness yawn

sorry rant over lol

Reactions: 15
add Alfie Deyes to that.
Hell yes! Mike works more in one week than Alfie will ever have done in is whole life!!

I like Fleur. I think she’s always stayed true to herself throughout all the time she’s done YouTube. I don’t care if she’s rich and lives in a mansion, it’s nice to see others from different walks of life. Even better when they come across as kind and down to earth like her.
Exactly. I feel like she never flaunts it and seems quite down-to-earth... even with going onto Instagram to ask if a handbag reveal would be appropriate right now.. cant see someone like Inthefrow doing that....

Reactions: 11
I've been following Fleur for years when she was im her old purple bedroom. Like someome previously said I like her as she stayed true to herself. Shes clearly got money (whethee inherited,no mortgage so disposable who knows) but she still does a lot herself. They assemble their own furniture, make decisions based on their taste and needs and she just seems level headed. The other og youtubers found their market,lost their personalities got greedy and only created content for views and sold themselves. E.g zoella for sickly pre teens.

The only thing with Fleur is shes just a bit too boring last few years. Id love to see more house,garden,organisation, work set up type content. We the same age and just makes sense for our age. maybe its just me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.