Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if this means Fleur will put out one of those emotionally manipulative apology videos on her channel?? Or are we thinking she'll just take another break to 'reflect' again?
I want her to fully embrace it and set up a trestle table in her rose garden, read a pre-prepared statement and then take questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can’t believe she’s carrying on as if nothing has happened in her stories, hoping that everyone just forgets about it.

Reactions: 14
There’s only so long she can hide on Instagram. I think her YouTube audience will take differently to whatever she posts next. They’re the ones who watched her vlogs and are more likely to feel deceived. Whereas people who only follow her on Instagram would not have caught her lies about cancelling other plans etc.

Reactions: 18
Someone who either is a member on here or lurks on here deffo tipped the DM off haha! The information in the article is basically the same and is worded the exact same as on here, even about Mike’s company! 😂

Reactions: 22
Someone who either is a member on here or lurks on here deffo tipped the DM off haha! The information in the article is basically the same and is worded the exact same as on here, even about Mike’s company! 😂
Comments sound similar to what is on here too. 🤣

Reactions: 9
The tabloids actively look here for material and I think several members were talking of mailing the mail a few days ago.

If you build it they will come :D

How's that bubble bath Fleur?

Sure people are asking about your blanket

Screenshot_2021-01-15-00-56-06-76.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry I know the convo has moved on but people have previously mentioned Mike going back to work this week. Do we know if this is true? Vehicle showrooms are not allowed to be open under current restrictions (from the gov guidance):

Businesses and venues which must close
To reduce social contact, the regulations require some businesses to close and impose restrictions on how some businesses provide goods and services.
  • non-essential retail, such as clothing and homeware stores, vehicle showrooms (other than for rental)

I think the only way around that would be if they have a service area, but then ONLY that area should be open and I doubt they would need mr ceo there in person for that. :rolleyes: If the showroom is open it should be reported.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sorry I know the convo has moved on but people have previously mentioned Mike going back to work this week. Do we know if this is true? Vehicle showrooms are not allowed to be open under current restrictions (from the gov guidance):

Businesses and venues which must close
To reduce social contact, the regulations require some businesses to close and impose restrictions on how some businesses provide goods and services.
  • non-essential retail, such as clothing and homeware stores, vehicle showrooms (other than for rental)

I think the only way around that would be if they have a service area, but then ONLY that area should be open and I doubt they would need mr ceo there in person for that. :rolleyes: If the showroom is open it should be reported.
I think they have a click and collect but, administrationa and management would still be working in the offices

Reactions: 6
I think they have a click and collect but, administrationa and management would still be working in the offices
Surely those are the kinds of jobs that can be mostly done from home, and should be, as per the guidance...but they just make their own rules these people don’t they. Imagine putting a bunch of people at risk to sit in a closed showroom and do things that can be done from home just so you can feel like a big boss.

Reactions: 12
I've been slammed at work for the last two weeks and this is what I come back to? What a disappointment. I'm not saying I hope they get COVID, but if they did, then it couldn't happen to more deserving people. As for me, I'm done with her. I hope her channel really suffers because of this. But I know it won't. She's a wealthy, white woman, I'm sure she'll be just fine.

Reactions: 19
Have you seen the Daily Mail article? Apologies if it has already been mentioned, I had a look but didn’t spot it.

View attachment 383742
Th tit has well and truly hit the fan now for her.

If she wanted to go to Dubai on holiday. She just should have said going on a family holiday as Mike has got time off. It’s the lying 🤥 to her followers she has lost over 4,500 followers. I’m sure more will disappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
That RemaGouyez person who's defending here in the daily mail article is her friend right? I'm pretty sure shes mentioned her... and that girl commented that she did absolutely nothing wrong so that's probably how Fleur feels too. Fleurs been one of the only YouTubers I've followed for a long time... what a disappointment.

Reactions: 17
Can someone please post the original IG photo of where she changed the caption?

Reactions: 1
I don't know about the UK specifically, but in other countries you can be fined for doing what she did. While not a criminal charge, her actions are still punishable. Also, I'm wondering what social services would have to say about the fact that she travelled during a pandemic to a country with such archaic laws regarding women and children. What would have happened if one or both parents became incapacitated and the child was left to fend for herself? That's a genuine question no one has addressed. I don't think it would be totally out of order for social services to investigate and make sure they are taking proper precautions.. given their public track record.
Dubai doesn't have archaic laws fyi.

Reactions: 8
Sorry i just watched her video from 11mins on where she talks aboug not going to kent and the we are all in this together.. its actually disgusting the way she is so chill about lying. She was better not saying anything.. made me feel a bit sick how it came so naturally to her.
I just watched it and oh my goodness, the lying as if butter would not melt and letting everyone know she won't be online much...Hope Dubai was worth it!

Reactions: 9
wow I just read her Instagram explanation, honestly it makes me dislike her more. She thought it was fine to skirt the rules because she was traveling hours before they switched over? jesus

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.