Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wont lose subscribers yet i bet they are waiting for the next youtube video and them unsubscribe

Reactions: 4
Loving this. Good show, chaps! Props to that journo who did not leave a stone unturned. Who here helped her? 😆
They showed her kitchen too. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you seen the Daily Mail article? Apologies if it has already been mentioned, I had a look but didn’t spot it.

View attachment 383742
All I can think is they will never be able to go to Dubai in peace ever again. Once a relaxing getaway, now will be a painful memory of how they screwed their image up.

Reactions: 19
Still, every cloud eh Fleur (y) Looks like you might be getting that much longed for extended period of family time with Mike being at home sooner than you thought 😂

(Seriously what a pair of fannies. What the duck were they thinking? Mike's family business dragged through the tit because of their utter selfishness and lies. No doubt more redundancies on the horizon because they deserved a holiday. Well 👏 done.)

Reactions: 28
Oh wow this has really moved on since yesterday. Waking up to this news is hilarious. Well shame on you Mike and Fleur, maybe this will teach you a thing or two and knock you off that high horse. And yes I totally read Tattle at 4am ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She wont lose subscribers yet i bet they are waiting for the next youtube video and them unsubscribe
Personally, I'd much rather see brands take a stand and refuse to work with Fleur. I'd like to see her get removed from a few PR lists, lose some sponsorships, and maybe lose a an upcoming project or two. That would have a much broader impact then people unsubscribing from her channel. Her channel hasn't really grown much in the last 4-5 years any ways. She'd have to lose a fair amount of subscribers for it to actually make an impact. But if she got hit in the wallet it might make her think twice about pulling a stunt like this again. I'm not saying she should lose everything, I'm not that heartless. But I do think she deserves her 15 minutes of backlash from more than just viewers. Just enough to teach her actions have consequences. As I said above, she'll survive in the end.

Reactions: 24
I think they have a click and collect but, administrationa and management would still be working in the offices
He’ll be cowering and working from home more like. On the next Zoom call (trust me!) Mike’s hair will have done a ‘Nicolas Assange’ and gone fully white. Its the Tattles that are the ‘new’ Wikileaks army now. Power to the people ✌🏼Ps why is she also always buying stuff...just STOP

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All hail chazzie! 🙌 Seriously though having a news article written about all of this (even if it is the daily Mail) is quite severe, there’s absolutely no hiding from it and she can carry on posting on stories as if nothing happened but surely she is upset/panicking/worried? I’d be devastated even though I know I fucked up. Hopefully this will mean more people know in particular companies 🤡

Reactions: 24
The social media consultant advising them on how best to deal with this mess is either completely incapable or being ignored by them.

Reactions: 12
Guarantee she threw the mother of all tantrums when the DM article came out 🤣 still can’t believe all of this started from one or two genuine comments spotting her in Dubai.. then Chazzie’s obsessive commenting and then it just snowballed once people realised she could actually be there!

I bet she’s absolutely fuming 😤 🤣 it’s crazy that if it wasn’t for those one or two innocent comments from other people in Dubai; we’d potentially be none the wiser right now, and she could have gotten away with the whole thing..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guarantee she threw the mother of all tantrums when the DM article came out 🤣 still can’t believe all of this started from one or two genuine comments spotting her in Dubai.. then Chazzie’s obsessive commenting and then it just snowballed once people realised she could actually be there!

I bet she’s absolutely fuming 😤 🤣 it’s crazy that if it wasn’t for those one or two innocent comments from other people in Dubai; we’d potentially be none the wiser right now, and she could have gotten away with the whole thing..
I’m surprised how badly she’s handling this. The fact she hid her apology in an old post purely targeting towards those already aware of the situation rather than specifically posting a new image, YouTube video, story explaining shows how much she’s tried to minimise it. She really should do a sit down video tackling the matter head on and then move past it

Reactions: 16
Her true colours are really coming out. Don’t know how anyone could be so brazen about this.
I’ve unfollowed her on all platforms 🎉

new thread title suggestions...

Fleur de BRAZEN
Fleur de-lusional
Fleur de bellend

Or all of the above 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will be so pissed this made headlines.

What a shame 🤦‍♀️
Being held account for their actions. 💥

Reactions: 11
Oh wow, I'm seeing this now - well, I hope Dubai was worth it :-D

Still, she's not sorry they went, it was all legal, she thinks she deserved it - none of that has changed. She's mad she got caught and she might be mad about the DM article. But let's not forget that YT is a hobby for her, just some extra income, not something she depends on. This means nothing to her.
I hate apology videos from influencers and I hope she won't do one. But I have to laugh: she always thought herself above every other influencer out there and now she's mentioned alongside every tacky, selfish person who traveled to Dubai during the pandemic :LOL:

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.