Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mike has such a weirdly feminine face with those long eyelashes and delicate cheekbones. I mean, I'm a lesbian and I almost would! But I don't understand how a straight woman could find that look attractive at all. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if Hannah is still feeling like she needs to defend Fleur when we wouldn’t even be talking about how tacky and cringe she is if it weren’t for Dubai-gate lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mike has such a weirdly feminine face with those long eyelashes and delicate cheekbones. I mean, I'm a lesbian and I almost would! But I don't understand how a straight woman could find that look attractive at all. :sick:
I think he'd look so much better with some stubble to kind of offset how feminine he looks.

Reactions: 5
Also I reckon she thinks she is safe now cause no one has commented about Dubai on her tidy larder post! Wonder if we will see an ad soon then....

Reactions: 2
I think he'd look so much better with some stubble to kind of offset how feminine he looks.
Yes...he's going to look so strange when he's fully grey (which won't be long) and still has the face of a 22-year-old girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What surprise me about those privileged people is that the women do duck all and still they age immensely so fast, like Pippa Middleton younger than Kate and she looks +45, Fleur depending how she uses her hair she looks younger or older but her granny clothes choices age her 10 years easily. But Hannah my goodness the Leather mixed with dresses or totally different fabrics or designs, the "rock meets....whatever is in the closet" and Fleur following her 🤣

dc4c26c23c93957491122fb7dc1ae2e0.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mike has the kind of young face that at some point started to look slightly off because he clearly aged (not just the hair), but still has those very youthful features. Sorry, I don't know how to explain this better :-D

I call this the Phillip Schofield Phenomenon!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes...he's going to look so strange when he's fully grey (which won't be long) and still has the face of a 22-year-old girl.
OMG !!! 😅 😅😅 spent the last 5 minutes laughing at this !!!
(I'm such a child)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Come join the new thread:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.