Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the Daily Mail article? Apologies if it has already been mentioned, I had a look but didn’t spot it.

View attachment 383742
Yesssssssss! Try blocking the daily mail fleur de flaunter of covid guidelines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Have you seen the Daily Mail article? Apologies if it has already been mentioned, I had a look but didn’t spot it.

View attachment 383742
Oh I bet they are kicking themselves now! She could have handled this so much better!!
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m actually living for the fact that they mentioned that she edited the caption on her photo.
No hiding now

( HI FLEUR 😁 👋🏼)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I absolutely love that this is going to show up every time someone googles her name :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Despite the luxurious bathroom, bath products, linens, diamond rings, all pictured in her instastories, she’s still not satisfied. She still itches to escape.

Reactions: 29
Wow I didn't think it would make the Daily Mail! Wonder if this means Fleur will put out one of those emotionally manipulative apology videos on her channel?? Or are we thinking she'll just take another break to 'reflect' again?

I bet the DM lurk here
Either that or someone from here tipped them! (Due to the mention of the 300 redundancies at Mike's company)

Reactions: 24
Loving some of the comments on the article already. "They were tested before they flew" "Not tested for a brain though" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The story was too juicy for Daily Mail to let it go 🤣. No wonder Fleur is such. Taylor Swift fan, another manipulative spoiled brat that loves to shades others and when the tit hits the doors she put it underneath the carpet waiting for everyone to forget

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She bought all this on herself with her arrogance in hiding and covering up the trip. If she had been honest from the start, I don't believe there would have been this level of anger and people may not have agreed with her trip but they wouldn't feel so aggrieved with being manipulated. Even now, she is trying to play down the situation with her pointless Instagram stories and lack of an apology or explanation on YouTube or in a new IG post which would show up on timelines.

She bought all this on herself with her arrogance in hiding and covering up the trip. If she had been honest from the start, I don't believe there would have been this level of anger and people may not have agreed with her trip but they wouldn't feel so aggrieved with being manipulated. Even now, she is trying to play down the situation with her pointless Instagram stories and lack of an apology or explanation on YouTube or in a new IG post which would show up on timelines.
Even if she puts out a YT video soon to apologise it’s too late. People will wonder if she’d have done it even if the DM expose hadn’t come out.....
This has been a complete PR disaster for her and Mike. His dad must be furious given the impact on the reputation of AC, not to mention the awkwardness Mike must feel when seeing his employees.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Out in the open now! No hiding under a previous picture so that the majority of followers aren’t aware.....
Bet this article would not have happened if she was with Gleam!!! Hahaha.

Mike's dad is probably FUMING about the DM article. Not a good look for his company.

Reactions: 31
Any available car ex-employees/customers lurking, just know Mike also allowed himself to be paraded in a video where he and his wife were gifted a car from BMW for weeks while they humble bragged about being sustainable for switching to electric. Can’t have been consistent with AC’s business model.

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.