Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Have you seen the Daily Mail article? Apologies if it has already been mentioned, I had a look but didn’t spot it.

Oh dear or dear :LOL: , this isn't going away. Well done everyone that kept talking about this and made it see light

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the available car zoom management call 🍵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The thing is - you expect it from the love island people. But this family try to potray this vegan, my tit doesnt stink, wholesome family lifestyle built on honesty etc. Glad they got caught. Anyone know if subscribers have dropped on her YT

i wonder how many other holidays shes been on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
FleurdeForce making it into the Daily Mail's Sidebar of Shame! 2021 really is something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
The thing is - you expect it from the love island people. But this family try to potray this vegan, my tit doesnt stink, wholesome family lifestyle built on honesty etc. Glad they got caught. Anyone know if subscribers have dropped on her YT
That’s exactly it, most people are really disappointed in her and feel let down. She’s likeable and relatable sometimes (minus the obscene wealth of course) so a lot of people have taken this really hard. But she deserves to be caught out and I hope it will help her make better choices in the future..

Reactions: 13
Need The Sun to write an article about them, looks like Mike went back to work like normal.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Ha! So much for sweeping everything under the carpet and carrying on as normal, eh Fleur! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s exactly it, most people are really disappointed in her and feel let down. She’s likeable and relatable sometimes (minus the obscene wealth of course) so a lot of people have taken this really hard. But she deserves to be caught out and I hope it will help her make better choices in the future..
Well she certainly got her 15 mins now! Now go far far away and look after your daughter (don’t leave it to the nanny!). Mikes father should now step in...let his twin do it, a woman would make a much finer trustable COVID free leader.

Reactions: 11
Welp...

2021 is bringing some positives then 🙃
Karma.

We all know secrets will eventually come into the daily mail light.
eventually. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's still on stories talking about baths and weighted blankets. She has absolutely no shame!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ohh Bath and a disclosed ad of blanket
Screenshot_20210114_191630.jpg
Screenshot_20210114_191716.jpg

Anyone knows the name of the sister who also works in the cars company?

Reactions: 7
guys my heart bleeds for her having to now quarantine for 10 days in her 3million $$ mansion...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is totally taking the do not admit defeat or let them think they have won approach. Keep calm and carry on losers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry i just watched her video from 11mins on where she talks aboug not going to kent and the we are all in this together.. its actually disgusting the way she is so chill about lying. She was better not saying anything.. made me feel a bit sick how it came so naturally to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.