Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed Fleur owned her agency (river talent) - is that not the case? I think I just assumed because of the name

I thought so as well but it isn’t. Very new company and doesn’t seem to have ever submitted their accounts.

Reactions: 3
Off topic, but why is fleur still drinking so much, when they are clearly in the throes of trying for a baby..... or am i mistaken... can you drink while pregnant? I just noticed she has been drinking rather a lot over the last lockdown and before then.
I thought she said they have to wait to get her meds right before they can start trying again? Maybe? that's what I thought I heard anyway.

I thought so as well but it isn’t. Very new company and doesn’t seem to have ever submitted their accounts.

I thought that also, the name and the fact that the registered address is somewhere in Northampton. Wouldn't surprise me if she owns it. Do we know who else is signed with them ?

Reactions: 6
Fleur is using her stories as a way to block all her harshest critics before she posts on her grid. That's why we're getting Piggy and Play-Doh. Sneaky.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I thought that also, the name and the fact that the registered address is somewhere in Northampton. Wouldn't surprise me if she owns it. Do we know who else is signed with them ?
No one relevant, Really Ree is the only one I know from the ones they show on their Instagram, I'm surprised she is not with Gleam where is all the big ones are, would be awful to be in the agency as no ones like Ree that many times she was obligated to post about because of the agency thing

Reactions: 1
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Head of GLEAM now stepped down as CEO...let the tsunami of these ba&tards downfall begin!
He mustn’t be making the money he once was. Now his main cash cow of pixiwoo off.

Used to crack me up, that he used to say he represented ‘social media top talent ‘

let’s honest here . Very few of them have ‘talent’. What they have is huge luck. Being there at the right time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When it comes to infleuncers and pr agencies i have noticed they register tjeir companies waay after they actually started their activities and the close and opens companies with similar names quite often. I swear Fleur was with them way before 2018 I think it must be a friend's company as she was the first client of them and they were like justbtwo girl who worked in there.

He mustn’t be making the money he once was. Now his main cash cow of pixiwoo off.

Used to crack me up, that he used to say he represented ‘social media top talent ‘

let’s honest here . Very few of them have ‘talent’. What they have is huge luck. Being there at the right time
Pixiwoo and the other sister also are out of real techniques now, so far less money

When it comes to infleuncers and pr agencies i have noticed they register tjeir companies waay after they actually started their activities and the close and opens companies with similar names quite often. I swear Fleur was with them way before 2018 I think it must be a friend's company as she was the first client of them and they were like justbtwo girl who worked in there.

Pixiwoo and the other sister also are out of real techniques now, so far less money

Oh really? I’m guessing they sold off the company for a huge amount then, I’m quite surprised!

yes definitely. I get the impression RT didn’t renew their contract . So they couldn’t be arsed carrying on no more. It wasn’t worth the effort without that RT contract . So decided call it a day and live off what they have made , since it’s plenty enough.

Reactions: 2

Gleam was sold off three years ago, near the top of influencers and before the rot really began to set in from zoellas advent calendar.

There's a thread for him here

Reactions: 5
I wonder when we will see her actual face/her talking again in stories etc, posting stories of the dog/kids toys are all a bit... nothingy?? Kind of makes me think that she’s just posting for the sake/to be seen as still active online.

Reactions: 2
G&T is being much sneakier with her comments, baiting her out but trying to avoid being blocked it seems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to Social Blade her follower count has gone down by 4,230 in the past 30 days (the overwhelming majority since Saturday). Wonder how many of those were ones she blocked!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just a heads up if you’re blocked by an account the account doesn’t lose as a follower, you still count as a follower you just can’t see anything. So be sure to unfollow even if you’re blocked!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I thought she said they have to wait to get her meds right before they can start trying again? Maybe? that's what I thought I heard anyway.
A lot of her sponsored gin stories/posts were from when she was pregnant.

She most likely never took a sip but was still willing to sell alcohol while pregnant to us. The posts are prior to her miscarriage.

If I remember correctly, either the brand of gin or gin flavours were new to her at that time.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.