Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would appear it's back to business as usual for Fleur. She went on a blocking spree yesterday and will now continue as though this never happened. With how she addressed all of this (hidden away in a days old post) most people won't know anything about what's gone on. She's so brazen I wouldn't be surprised if the lockdown vlogs make a reappearance in a few weeks!
Welcome Piglet to FDF’s post Dubai travel Scandal. As we are all aware Piglet is their most beloved dog and has been brought to her book signings previously. The people adore Piglet.

What do we think her next “let’s hope my idiot followers” story to forget about Dubai will be? I would honestly die in laughter or pee my pants if she showed her running a bath with tons of bubbles and the caption was something about letting go of stress.

For people that are speculating if she was deceitful about other things I would say yes. Maybe not to this level.

As example, any hair products that are not by Purology or high end like Living Proof, Oribe, etc. because, you know, her scalp people...it is SO sensitive. Not that I am disagreeing with her scalp but that is the reason she says she “needs” these products. I am positive that Superdrug or Boots would carry something if she put in effort (not ad or sponsored) that would work for her scalp that she could recommend to her audience.

FYI - Purology Hydrate Sheer (for fine follicle hair) is amazing. I used it prior to FDF’s recommendation and agree with her nothing beats it.

Reactions: 10
Dare I say I can't believe Fleur has gotten away with it. I thought this would blow up but I feel like she's somehow got it all under control. I guess it just shows how good she is at being a master manipulator... Please tell me I'm wrong!
She can't hide in Instagram stories forever. Once she posts a new post or a YouTube vid, I reckon the negative comments will be back. She has a large number of negative comments on her two latest YouTube videos.

Reactions: 18
She can't hide in Instagram stories forever. Once she posts a new post or a YouTube vid, I reckon the negative comments will be back. She has a large number of negative comments on her two latest YouTube videos.
I agree. The picture over on Youtube is a totally different story to her Instagram. The comment sections of her last two videos are filled with negative responses, I can't imagine people will just let it go when she next uploads over there.

You can't block people on Youtube I don't think? She can manage the situation much more closely on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she will filter out words from Instagram comments like Hannah Gale tried to do on her failed relaunch!

I’m now very cynical but I didn’t think the hand in the peloton story looked like Fleur’s. We didn’t actually see her..just some legs wearing star leggings. Could even be her sister filmed it on her bike, trying to convince us Fleur was back home before the deadline. Wild theory I know. I just can’t trust her now we know how deceitful she’s been and especially when she’s under scrutiny 🤷‍♀️
I think that is reaching quite a bit

She was definitely testing the waters yesterday - she probably hoped all would be forgotten.... 😂

Reactions: 11
Many people saw her true colours now so is not like she left intact, this is how Zoella was finished, one scandal, then another and boom out of the game, both of them are as bad.

Reactions: 12
Not sure about blocking on YouTube but you can set it so each individual comment needs to be approved before its public.
If the next video is a sponsored one she will surely do this.

I do wonder what her plan was, since I'm still convinced she never thought she'd be found out re: Dubai (her followers don't have the means to travel, remember?). She normally starts her YT year off with a January favorites video and it would have made sense this year too as it would have given her a bit of time to calm down her Dubai tan before pretending to have spent "a lovely, quiet start into the new year just with Mike and River". She might still do it as her comeback video; that would be in three weeks or so and by then it will be easier for her to just pretend nothing happened.

Reactions: 4
It would have been a “hi guys, argh I know - I’ve totally overdone the fake tan. I’ll include a link down below” 🙄

The issue she’s going to have is that people are bored/ angry. They’re not going to forget.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She literally blocked me on Instagram for liking someone's comment about her ignoring the rules. Wtf. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I still CANNOT get my head around sharing your life online even if it pays big bucks. Remember how long it took to announce Rivers name..very very odd considering the following and seemingly trust that she’d built up. She tried to make it in the USA once, anyone remember her ‘cringe’ green dress 😂. Then there was the house change, again nothing shared. Lastly, these hoorah Henry friends of course defend her as she gives them all the cast offs as presents. God is watching...and so are your colabs now they know who you are.

Reactions: 13
I still CANNOT get my head around sharing your life online even if it pays big bucks. Remember how long it took to announce Rivers name..very very odd considering the following and seemingly trust that she’d built up. She tried to make it in the USA once, anyone remember her ‘cringe’ green dress 😂. Then there was the house change, again nothing shared. Lastly, these hoorah Henry friends of course defend her as she gives them all the cast offs as presents. God is watching...and so are your colabs now they know who you are.
I personally can't wait for the influencer children revolt coming in about 10 years ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How she has dealt with this makes me wonder if there are things she has done before like being dishonest to her viewers and maybe shes been really good at covering her tracks?
Part of me thinks she's probably done stuff like this many times before, but another part of me wonders if maybe not, since she got found out so easily this time (and was spotted by a few different people). Then again, maybe Dubai is not a good example to use, since every Influencer in the world seems to have descended on the place in the last few weeks. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she had been away on a secret holiday or two during the summer. Maybe she went somewhere she was less likely to be spotted, and since she got away with that, she decided to take a risk on Dubai.

Reactions: 4
You have reminded me of another reason why I unsubscribed from her the first time, she always referred to the baby as 'Bugsy' and it irritated the hell out of me ! :mad:

Reactions: 7
Wow, this thread popped on top of the Gurus section so I decided to have a nosey ...

I used to be a follower of Fleur's. There was something about her that I liked: easy going, not desperate like some of the YouTubers, a steady stream of longterm followers, no real scandal in sight. Let's say that as I have grown older, vlogs about Chanel bags, luxury items, and the affluent background she evidently comes from, with all the privilege it comes with has somewhat made me nauseous and I found myself skipping most vlogs, apart from the weekly lockdown ones which were truly enjoyable. I'm not jealous, I am financially secure, hell, I have my own Chanel bags but for me, that is not the be all and end all of happiness, and I have become so sick of "influencers" peddling such luxury items when the world is in the state it's in, people are being made redundant, some are living from paycheck to paycheck struggling to make ends meet. It is so tone deaf it hurts and I can't sit there and watch anymore. So I unsubscribed from Fleur before Xmas to spare myself the "what I got for Xmas" vlog and all of the other "luxury items for men/ women" etc vlogs. Nothing to do with not liking Fleur anymore, it was just the content that was no longer for me.

Now, I come across this thread that has frankly exploded in the last few days. With good reason. Goody two shoes Fleur has gone to Dubai during a world pandemic. It beggars belief, to be honest. What is it ? She deserved a holiday ? She was going round in circles at home (that would take me several lockdowns - how huge is that place!) ? She needed a bit of sunshine ? She just couldn't stay at home and thought nothing of dragging a toddler to Dubai (of all places), putting herself and her immediate family at risk, as well as anyone she would come across during and after the trip. Don't get me started on the pathetic excuses used in her "apology".

Then, I hear she is going on a blocking spree, blocking everyone and anyone commenting or liking a comment that does not suit the little madam. So, irresponsible, entitled, and brattish. She has hidden these traits for so very long, I am quite shocked, to be honest. And disappointed.

Someone needs to eat a piece of humble pie and come out with some kind of statement other than a regurgitated IG post. It may be painful, but it needs to be done. Pretty sure she won't, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.