Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her what I got for Christmas video just now - says it all. The people supporting her in this are the delusional idiots who think it’s all fake and have the audacity to call people cowards for staying at home and protecting their families.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
On her what I got for Christmas video just now - says it all. The people supporting her in this are the delusional idiots who think it’s all fake and have the audacity to call people cowards for staying at home and protecting their families.
What a sad and vile person. I can never understand these people who basically say "well people die regardless". That doesn't mean people are dispensable from a virus that has been PREVENTABLE. Hope Fleur is proud of herself for having these sorts of people defend her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Perfect response from beauty lunch!

Reactions: 11
She literally blocked me on Instagram for liking someone's comment about her ignoring the rules. Wtf. 😂
Wish it showed you how many people an IG account had blocked and then you'd be able to see the sneaky ones whose comments are unlikely to represent the true spectrum of opinions

Reactions: 9
These people. Imagine Mike walking back into Available Car on Monday bronzed and relaxed from two weeks in Dubai knowing that only weeks before he'd made 300 people redundant.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
d popped on top of the Gurus section so I decided to have a nosey ...

I used to be a follower of Fleur's. There was something about her that I liked: easy going, not desperate like some of the YouTubers, a steady stream of longterm followers, no
Just spotted Chazzie on Jim Chapman's latest IG post where he is asking if he should let his girlfriend cut his hair. Chazzie sure gets around!🤣🤣🤣
Do you remember when Jim and Tanya used to come to stay with Fleur and Mike and now all he's got to say is LOL?

Reactions: 12
These people. Imagine Mike walking back into Available Car on Monday bronzed and relaxed from two weeks in Dubai knowing that only weeks before he'd made 300 people redundant.
The crazy thing is that’s what he intended to do before they were found out. He was just going to waltz in not having quarantined, I bet.

Reactions: 15
Do you remember when Jim and Tanya used to come to stay with Fleur and Mike and now all he's got to say is LOL?
Omg Fleur, Mike, Tanya and Jim used to hang out together so much in the very early days, before Gleam existed and Zoella took off as the queen bee of British YTers (which was when Tanya and Jim went to spend more time with Zoe). The four of them would go out together, even spent time together on holidays in LA.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I remember that . They used to take the dog with them ‘ Woof’ and Mike would be showing Jim , tricks with the dog. Jim was making out interested, but you could tell he wasn’t. It was awkward to watch. You could tell they wasn’t all genuine friends. But been forced together for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now that someone mwntiona the alcohol she used to drink a lot of gin past year she even got her self gin advent calendars in 2019.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she vlogged in Dubai hoping to post the footage at a later date.
Of course she vlogged as it was ‘curly tops’ 3rd birthday hence been outed at the kids show. Poor little girl, dreadful parenting. You know how hard it is to put a mask on a toddler and sitting on the plane is actually upsetting to think of what was being circulated.

Reactions: 5
I always held fleur in high regard morally and ethically,,, alas, that image has been broken. Oh how the mighty have fallen

Reactions: 14
I think the first step would be for her to actually issue an apology, not editing the text on an old photo on insta that not many will see unless told.

The irony of being deceptive and hiding an apology that's about hiding and being deceptive about something else 😆
I DETEST any grovelling apology vlogs (somethingnavy, sacconesjellies, talkbeckytalk), Madame would never do this! Donate to Sir Tom Moore’s NHS fund but DONT just act as if nothings happened. At least a charitable donation would make you human if that is at all possible.

Reactions: 8
why do we think hes stepping down?
Money reasons I’d say...

I wonder when we will see her actual face/her talking again in stories etc, posting stories of the dog/kids toys are all a bit... nothingy?? Kind of makes me think that she’s just posting for the sake/to be seen as still active online.
She is calculated with this type of posting. People see her on stories and as time goes on the issue with Dubai will fade into the background and they’ll be hook line & sinkered back in again with these daily inane IG stories and it will transition easily back to videos & posts on her grid.
Nothing she does is accidental

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He'd have earned plenty of money when Dentsu Aegis bought the company. Could be a change of direction he didn't agree with or his explanation that he'd just had enough.

Reactions: 2
I hope Fleur reads this look at this poor nurse she is exhausted (from the area Fleur lives in as well ) People like Fleur Covid rule breakers need to take a long hard look at themselves and think. Your making Nurses and Drs work so much harder. Travelling from tier 3 to tier 4 (which is illegal) as there is a new covid strain which is rife in that area. Unessential travel is band. Travelling on holiday to Dubai in a gobal pandemic 😷 is just bloody utterly selfish!!!!

View attachment 388372

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope Fleur reads this look at this poor nurse she is exhausted (from the area Fleur lives in as well ) People like Fleur Covid rule breakers need to take a long hard look at themselves and think. Your making Nurses and Drs work so much harder. Travelling from tier 3 to tier 4 (which is illegal) as there is a new covid strain which is rife in that area. Unessential travel is band. Travelling on holiday to Dubai in a gobal pandemic 😷 is just bloody utterly selfish!!!!

View attachment 388372

In many countries nurses and doctors are quitting because they are fed up and frustrated of the abuse if the government about payments, working conditions and all the extreme hard work they do for selfish morons like Fleur who don't give a tit for others than themselves to break rules all the time and still have the nerve to moan about lockdown as they did for Christmas.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.