Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Piglet to FDF’s post Dubai travel Scandal. As we are all aware Piglet is their most beloved dog and has been brought to her book signings previously. The people adore Piglet.

What do we think her next “let’s hope my idiot followers” story to forget about Dubai will be? I would honestly die in laughter or pee my pants if she showed her running a bath with tons of bubbles and the caption was something about letting go of stress.

For people that are speculating if she was deceitful about other things I would say yes. Maybe not to this level.

As example, any hair products that are not by Purology or high end like Living Proof, Oribe, etc. because, you know, her scalp people...it is SO sensitive. Not that I am disagreeing with her scalp but that is the reason she says she “needs” these products. I am positive that Superdrug or Boots would carry something if she put in effort (not ad or sponsored) that would work for her scalp that she could recommend to her audience.

FYI - Purology Hydrate Sheer (for fine follicle hair) is amazing. I used it prior to FDF’s recommendation and agree with her nothing beats it.
I think it's possible that she does actually believe that about the hair stuff, but it's always funny to me when people (influencers trying to sell stuff, or just normal people I know, without an excess of disposable income) believe that the higher end hair and skincare is somehow better for sensitive skin. It's totally a placebo effect. At this point all of my shower routine is fairly inexpensive drugstore items (not the very cheapest, but like $5-8 rather than $20-40+ for a bottle) because those are often the ones that come with the simplest, unscented formulas.

Reactions: 4
I agree. The picture over on Youtube is a totally different story to her Instagram. The comment sections of her last two videos are filled with negative responses, I can't imagine people will just let it go when she next uploads over there.

You can't block people on Youtube I don't think? She can manage the situation much more closely on Instagram.
You can block people on YouTube & you can add words to a log that it won’t allow people to post aswell. So I’m sure she’s busy with that

Reactions: 8
Over 1500 people have died in the UK due to Covid. The capacity of Wembley Stadium is 90,000, and that many people have died in the UK alone.

Others may have moved on, but I won’t. Fleur flouting the rules is a ‘f*ck you’ to every single person who died’s family. It’s a middle finger to every single doctor, nurse and other health care professional working their backsides off in unthinkably awful circumstances. It is an ignorant shrug of the shoulders towards every single ordinary person who has made sacrifices for nearly a year now in order to keep others safe.

Her sense of entitlement knows no bounds. She has proved herself to be a selfish, manipulative, nasty piece of work. I genuinely pity poor River growing up in such a privileged background, in spite of which she will grow up with no sense of moral right or civic duty.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's just posted on the @furdeforce Insta account. Must be killing her staying off the main feed. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is on fire! 🤣
I honestly thought this would be the opportunity for her to give up her “career” that she obviously doesn’t value as her effort hasn’t been there is the past few years.

I can’t wait to see the comments when her collection with Monica Vinader launches... Here is to hoping that it I travelled themed. Maybe a globe or airplane pendant, gemstones the colour of the sea....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chazzie quote on it ‘your poor fur babies must have missed you while you’ve been away’ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol chazzie’s comment is already gone. Fleur is replying from her main account

Reactions: 5
Well I guess finally Fleur got a full time job, blocking people, deleting comments here and there. The names of her pets though, the only decent one is piglet but the rest 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This has been said before here but I really hope the negative comments come back in full force with her next post/upload. It’s infuriating to think she expects her audience to forget and move on. Not gonna happen.

Reactions: 17
beside the sea with a G+t has really changed her tune hasn't she... commenting on the furdeforce account with a positive comment. how odd

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I honestly thought this would be the opportunity for her to give up her “career” that she obviously doesn’t value as her effort hasn’t been there is the past few years.

I can’t wait to see the comments when her collection with Monica Vinader launches... Here is to hoping that it I travelled themed. Maybe a globe or airplane pendant, gemstones the colour of the sea....😂
Head of GLEAM now stepped down as CEO...let the tsunami of these ba&tards downfall begin!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just spotted Chazzie on Jim Chapman's latest IG post where he is asking if he should let his girlfriend cut his hair. Chazzie sure gets around!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Working at Gleam's must be exhausting but the agency that look after Fleur is much more smaller, to be honest I don't even know why she would need an agency as she is well established and already know all the right pr people and could save the commission.

Reactions: 9
Off topic, but why is fleur still drinking so much, when they are clearly in the throes of trying for a baby..... or am i mistaken... can you drink while pregnant? I just noticed she has been drinking rather a lot over the last lockdown and before then.

Reactions: 5
Working at Gleam's must be exhausting but the agency that look after Fleur is much more smaller, to be honest I don't even know why she would need an agency as she is well established and already know all the right pr people and could save the commission.
I assumed Fleur owned her agency (river talent) - is that not the case? I think I just assumed because of the name

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.