Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know this instanumbskull, but this highlights the FBI should employ tattle bastards. You can run, but you can’t hide.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it funny how all the people defending her are those who also break the guidance? People who’ve also been on holiday, people who don’t like masks, people who don’t watch the news... very telling. It’s the same with Niomi Smart, the ones that came out of the woodwork to support her called her “haters” “sheeple” for wearing masks and proudly announced they themselves had been on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I genuinely don’t believe for one second they’ve stuck to covid rules all year. 100% they’ll have been seeing their families in their mansion throughout

• Sad
Reactions: 28
For those of you also on the Niomi Smart thread - look who it is! It’s our old friend Rachel, covid denier and influencer supporter!

E2DA6E09-5877-4EDA-BCBF-9B01A9532264.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Fleur,it is not (just) about the Tiers and the rules !! Just because you thought you could does not mean it was OK to do. You are putting others in danger. Highly irresponsible and sorry isn't enough.

Reactions: 18
So lemme get this right, she just wrote it under an old photo in hope that people wouldn’t notice? “But she put it in her stories too” that last 24 hours.
Transparent as a puddle of mud.

Reactions: 20
I actually feel a bit sorry for Fleur, because we are rightfully being hard on her because we know SHE SHOULD have done better and we know SHE KNOWS better. But when you look at Amelia Liana for example, she has broken pretty much every COVID/lockdown rule and no one has batted an eyelid. She's had people in her house throughout, she's filmed herself in stores not wearing a mask, she got her nails and eyebrows done when legally she couldn't, she took 3 or 4 international trips over summer and was I believe with her family at a country estate over Christmas when all of them live in tier 4 London in separate homes. No one calls Amelia out on any of it. I am in no way justifying what Fleur did, or saying that it's okay. If anyone has read any of my posts on this you will see I find it completely unacceptable and selfish but because Fleur has an audience that has trusted her we are a lot harder on her than perhaps others we all follow.
This reminds me of Jeffree Star and how he's able to get away with pretty much everything. When people who eff up all the time do wrong we're so used to it as an audience that we, in a way, let it slide. However when someone "good" does something bad it's more noticeable. The higher you are on that moral pedestal the harder you fall.

Having said that I do think Fleur has been manipulative and sly so it's more she's not actually "good" at all.

Like Quote

Reactions: 18
Unfollowed, gutted as I’ve loved her for YEARS.
Just shows that they’re all the same.

Reactions: 24
The comments defending her are angering me more than her rubbish apology!
There’s one saying disappointed and unfollowed and a response from someone else saying I’m sure the time spent with her family will make up for the unfollow of one stranger.
Seen red.
Firstly - These strangers are what pay her bills, this is her job! If I messed up at work I might just get a quiet telling off all the way to instant dismissal.
if you felt customer service at a company had been poor you’d complain to the company. Why can’t the people that have enabled her to make the money she has express their opinion? We are her customers!
She also earns a lot of money for what she does, and being in the public eye and being open to criticism when she makes poor decisions is one of the negative aspect of the job she has chosen to do. She can quit any day she wants and go to a regular quiet job. I suspect she won’t because the pay check is so good, and therefore she’ll have to deal with criticism. Poor decision making aside, there will always be someone who doesn’t like you if you are in the public eye “You could be ripest peach in the world and someone would still not like peaches”

Secondly - I’d of LOVED to spend some time with family this year. It would of been nice to spend it at maybe on my wedding day, which I’ve now had to cancel 3 times. This year is rubbish for everyone, it’s a huge scale of poor rubbishness. My heart does break for her that she miscarried, but my heart also breaks for everyone who lost loved ones, key workers working stupid hours, people losing jobs, homes. We’ve all had a rubbish year, but that’s no reason to break the rules. The sooner we all follow the rules the sooner we can spend with our families.

Just so angry, needed to rant somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Shes only sorry she got caught. I've never been 100% keen on Fleur but I was actually starting to quite like her recently. Until this shitshow

Reactions: 25
Just spotted beside the sea saying this, someone accused them of being a fake profile to make drama. I can’t believe the number of comments saying it’s ok, people make mistakes etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ And new money woman Lydia millers comment has got hundreds of likes 🤮 I also spotted a comment saying something like “so what she travelled. She can do what she wants. What’s the worst that could happen, a stranger dies? Who cares” the profile had blue in the photo like it was a sea or pool photo.
I was so upset I closed Instagram but now can’t find it for the life of me as I wanted to report it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
No idea who she is but her photo and “apology” popped up whilst scrolling Instagram. How interesting. From what I gather too many people knew where she was and she was forced to come out with this non-apology. I am in the just because you technically can doesn’t mean you should camp.

The irony is she likely had an awful time mentally having to be on social media the whole time deleting and keeping up the charade.

Reactions: 14
The whole tier confusion thing and when exactly she planned the trip is just ridiculous to me. We all knew these are uncertain times and things can change from one day to the next. Especially with the way the British government had been handling things. At this point I still wouldn’t book anything for the upcoming summer, because I expect the worst.

Reactions: 17
For me the whole thing just proves how sneaky she is capable of being. It’s one thing to travel and not post, but to post old photos for River’s birthday was nothing more than a blatant attempt to dupe people. She is all “oh I never actually said when they were taken and I understand they might suggest that they are current”.. come off it!!! You posting old photos was a blatant attempt at trying to fool people and manipulate the situation. I am nearly more annoyed about that than the fact that she travelled. I think if she had travelled and posted nothing at all I wouldn’t feel so let down and duped. It truly truly sucks and she is the only influencer I ever respected and had any time for. I now just feel like she is capable of the same manipulation as the rest of them. I do believe her when she says she is sorry and I hope she will never take for granted her trusting community again.

Reactions: 33
The whole tier confusion thing and when exactly she planned the trip is just ridiculous to me. We all knew these are uncertain times and things can change from one day to the next. Especially with the way the British government had been handling things. At this point I still wouldn’t book anything for the upcoming summer, because I expect the worst.
Exactly. In Scotland we are being advised not to book a Summer 2021 holiday because it will probably be cancelled.

Ridiculous that she has done this, she isn't stupid she just thought she wouldn't get caught. It is a complete non apology and isn't really taking responsibility, she is just trying to make excuses, but it is all lies if you take it in the context of what she was saying on her socials and her videos.

Was the one influencer I thought was taking it seriously as well.

Reactions: 12
I guess this is the price you pay from earning your living online.

Reactions: 11
"All passengers arriving in Dubai must take a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test up to four days prior to their date of travel (maximum 96 hours), unless otherwise stated. The Negative PCR COVID-19 certificate must be printed in English or Arabic. No hand written, SMS or digital certificates will be accepted. You may be required to take another test at Dubai Airports upon arrival. All travellers must check the country requirements from which they are departing"

From the Visit Dubai website.

You need to be tested before you get on the airplane and then you can also be asked to do an additional check on arrival. I've heard of people doing a test in the US but it has expired during transit and they're not even allowed on the connecting flight to Dubai. The stress of the testing alone is just not worth it, and then everything else Fleur has done too.
The thread has moved on but this doesn’t apply to passengers from the certain GCC countries, UK or Germany:

“Passengers who can take a complimentary COVID‑19 PCR test on arrival in Dubai

All passengers arriving in Dubai from the below GCC countries are not required to take a COVID‑19 PCR test prior to departure. You can opt to do the test on arrival at Dubai International Airport.  This is not applicable to passengers arriving by road through the Hatta border, who must take the PCR test 96 hours prior to departure.

• Saudi Arabia
  • Kuwait
  • Bahrain
  • Oman
The test on arrival in Dubai also applies to passengers travelling from:

• UK
  • Germany
All passengers still have the option of taking the test 96 hours before departure in their country of origin.”

The thing is, regardless of testing or when she took the test the testing is only a snapshot in time of when the test is taken as many others in the thread have mentioned. The testing on arrival queues are also huge (3 hours earlier this week) so also another place they could pick up the virus.

Like many in the thread I’m disappointed in her original decision to travel and also editing her old post rather than placing a new post. I also don’t believe she was ever confused, it’s impossible to avoid the news and even I (hearing details second hand from family in the UK) am pretty well aware of all the various tiers in the UK.

So many have gone without seeing unwell family members, cancelled major life events and stuck to the letter in order to try curb the spread. It’s looking likely I won’t see my family for around 2 years by the time this is all over. Does it suck? Yes, it does and I wish I could see them but I’m not willing to selfishly contribute by travelling during a global pandemic.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2021-01-09 at 11.26.16.png

Does this show that she unfollowed 101 people on the 6th? If so I'm curious to know who they are and why she did that. Maybe they were pals/acquaintances who didn't approve and unfollowed as a result of this.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if this has been previously mentioned but on Glassdoor it says that Mike has furloughed his staff, then if you go on available cars Facebook page some staff have commented saying he’s actually made 300 people redundant. Yet he goes to Dubai...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.