Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is that Fleur never strike me as someone who will ever step foot to Dubai or the Middle East as a whole, so why Dubai now? She can't be that interested in tourism given her choice of holiday was mainly USA.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know if this has been previously mentioned but on Glassdoor it says that Mike has furloughed his staff, then if you go on available cars Facebook page some staff have commented saying he’s actually made 300 people redundant. Yet he goes to Dubai...
I also noticed how every other comment on there mentions how much nepotism is going on there - no tit. ‘But he still works hard!!’ I remember someone defending mike being made CEO by his parents, oh yeah I’m sure he does, in Dubai during a bleeping global pandemic. If this doesn’t show entitlement and privilege and complete and utter disregard for what’s going on in the world and all the medical professionals, then idk what does. Hope they enjoyed their much needed holiday!:mad:

Reactions: 21
Regarding Mike's business making employees redundant, I don't agree with it at all personally. I have a small business, and luckily the industry I'm in is fairly recession resistant (but we were still hit quite hard by the pandemic). But at the end of the day, it is a business and not a charity. No it's not fair and I wouldn't want my employees to suffer (and hopefully it will never come to that), but that's sort of the risk you take if you don't work in the public sector. I have friends who are only in their early 30s working in investment banks and quite a few have been made redundant in the last few months, but I have others who are civil servants and they're at peace knowing their jobs are secure.

Reactions: 7
Do we reckon Hannah (fleurs sister) knew tit was going to hit the fan and that’s why she’s all over insta trying to be an influencer because she’s ready to step into Fleurs footsteps 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean, I’m sure he works hard and all, but I doubt Mike would have been a CEO elsewhere, if it wasn’t in the family business. He’s quite young and I don’t think he has any outstanding credentials.

But having said that, a business like his will have to let people go in these COVID times. The car industry is not doing great with people losing jobs and working from home. But call it what it is, if it’s not sending people on furlough, then it’s just firing people.

And maybe stay on the lowdown a bit when it’s still fresh, instead of jetting off to Dubai.

Reactions: 14
What I don't understand is that Fleur never strike me as someone who will ever step foot to Dubai or the Middle East as a whole, so why Dubai now? She can't be that interested in tourism given her choice of holiday was mainly USA.
Sounds like she was just desperate to get away . Didn't matter where

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think that they probably wanted to go somewhere warm and sunny that would let people in from the UK, and that possibly Dubai was the nearest to fit that requirement,

Reactions: 18
I also noticed how every other comment on there mentions how much nepotism is going on there - no tit. ‘But he still works hard!!’ I remember someone defending mike being made CEO by his parents, oh yeah I’m sure he does, in Dubai during a bleeping global pandemic. If this doesn’t show entitlement and privilege and complete and utter disregard for what’s going on in the world and all the medical professionals, then idk what does. Hope they enjoyed their much needed holiday!:mad:
I can’t say I like it much but often families do keep their business a ‘family business’ by giving their children high positions like CEO. It’s clearly nepotistic but has been the way businesses have been run since time immemorial. Sometimes it works out well, Warburtons for example.

But how can one claim to be a ‘family business’ having apparently made three hundred staff redundant and at the same time the CEO going on holiday to Dubai?!

As head of a very large employer that has used furlough, Mike going to Dubai really stinks. He’s not exactly scrimping at the same time as his staff are losing their livelihoods is he.

Fleur is so privileged with the travel opportunities she gets, in her mind she probably thinks it’s been really unfair that she hasn’t been able to travel and was desperate to, hence the Dubai trip.

Reactions: 16
About 50 pages ago I told y’all she was still going to carry out her Christmas plans and was too calculating to show it. Barely anyone agreed.
“All we want for Christmas is a baby.” And our annual Christmas party, and gifts, and a trip to Dubai.

Reactions: 32
Wow wow just saw Fleur post with the most stupid excuse ever about her selfish trip to Dubai like unless you were living a underneath a rock everyone knew the rules coming around that date, but how she got busted about that trip as clearly she didn't make it public?

Reactions: 4
At this point how can you say she doesn’t “strike [you] as” anything? She’s manipulated people in so many ways. People have become so attached to her but in the end, no one really knows her at all.

I notice someone in the comments has mentioned Fleur's Q&A video, which I had forgotten about. She says in the video they have no plans to travel for a while and doesn't feel like it would be safe to fly with River because she is at the age where she touches everything. So either all these things she said were bullshit or she had a dramatic u-turn of opinion at the beginning of December.
Ah the strategic video where she also mentions the miscarriage to deflect from this bit and also the Botox.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think by saying Fleur shouldn’t of gone and that her behaviour is sneaky is being unfair or ‘hard on her’ - I’d say the same about anyone who did this, influencer, friend, family member.. it’s the truth.
I do generally like Fleur and can tolerate her so will I unfollow her, no, probably not and I’m sure others will think the same so I’m sure this will all blow over soon for her. I think everyone’s just saying it as it is which should be expected when you break rules or behave in a selfish way during a worldwide pandemic.

Reactions: 9
Sounds like she was just desperate to get away . Didn't matter where
Totally, you've said it right here, she is so desperate to get away that she will just go anywhere. Rich people don't get the idea how ordinary people sometimes need to make sacrifice or skip travelling for a few years in order to achieve something like buy a house etc. For her, going for holiday is her birthright 😧

Reactions: 17
I really like Fleur. I don’t agree with what she did. However, I feel torn about the level of comments she is getting. I hate cancel culture & I also hate how people commenting can remain anonymous if they do choose.

Leaving comments on her family member’s profiles is too far IMO.

For all we know Mike has been crying over having to lay staff off. Unless you have a heart of stone it can’t be easy. Maybe they were like F it let’s escape reality.

But just to make clear I don’t agree with her going.

Reactions: 22
I’ve just caught up on the past few pages and there is nothing I can say that my fellow Tattlers haven’t already said, far more eloquently than I ever could.

It is only the 9th day of the year and I have already lost two relations to Covid, most recently this morning.

All I can say is a massive 🖕 to Fleur, the over-privileged entitled liar, and the same to Mike, who plays the “good guy” part on camera and then sacks his employees in order to protect his own already extravagant wealth.

Sending love to everyone frustrated by current circumstances x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I find it so interesting how so many of you think Fleur is above Dubai. She has never struck me as a person that wants to spend days in museums or doing hardcore sightseeing. Her favourite holiday location is LA, and while I love LA it's not exactly the culture capital of the world. She went to Dubai for the shopping, warm weather, decent restaurants, nice hotels and lots of kids activities. With covid restrictions in so many places it's not like she had a lot of countries to choose from.

Reactions: 28
I hope this is ok? Never opened a thread on here before, so sorry if this is not the correct way to do it...

So after pretending to care about pandemic restrictions for almost a year, Fleur felt it was time for a well-deserved time out while the UK is going into national lockdown for two month. But she's totally sensible about it and went to the unknown, remote destination of Dubai where she and her family will surely never ever meet any other travelers :))
SHE DID WHAT!!!!
I don’t follow her on Instagram. Ffs I’ve been so positive about the selfish bint!
Need to catch up here 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is not one “genuine” “influencer” out there. They live their life through a filter. They crop out the bad bits. They manipulate their followers in return for dopamine and financial reward.

Easy come, easy go. It’s the nature of the beast with this game.

I don’t follow her, but always find it fascinating when these sorts of things happen.

Reactions: 18
What is so miserable about her home life that she cannot stand a couple months in her mansion with her man who so many of y’all think is perfect? It hasn’t even been a year like for most people. She went to Italy and South Africa this year.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.