Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at Tamara Ecclestone's Insta, she's also in Dubai and openly posting, no negative comments. Something to be said for being honest and owning your decisions?
Ugh I can’t even look at Tamara Ecclestone. Unbearable.

Reactions: 2
I am now catching up on all the drama and wow, I am shooketh! I kinda expected better from her but that might be more of the image I have of her and less of who she is as a person, in terms of her privilege. I do think she won't address it mainly because she doesn't care what others think... but considering how she's behaving concerning the pandemic until now, I am pretty surprised.

Reactions: 17
1. It isn’t singling out, it’s discussing what has happened in this situation.
2. She could test negative 72 hrs prior to travelling, catch or develop it, then spread it in the airport to staff or other travellers who may be travelling for necessity. You’re missing many possible points of transmission.
3. None of this excuses any other irresponsible behaviour. As I have said just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
4. I cannot continue to debate this.
Her JOB is being 'an influencer'. If that goes for selling make up and stuff, it also goes for her behaviour. You can't say 'buy this perfume with my discount code, but don't go on holiday like I did because travel is BAD during a global pandemic'.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dang if I were Fleur I’d be so creeped out by this Chazzie person. Curious if they’re just bored or if there’s a personal vendetta going on here. ( still doesn’t excuse Dubai)

Reactions: 50
I get calling someone out, in a normal way but this is a bit strange behaviour.

Reactions: 50
Fleur just stays home all the time (although the nanny, the cleaner and the gardener could definitely be infected), so not a huge amount of people at risk.

But Mike is the CEO of a company with quite a few employees. I would hate to work for a boss that thinks so lightly about a worldwide pandemic and the health and safety of others.

I get that it is technically legal, but I just can't wrap my head around it. Have some self control for God's sake. Sure it's been a tough year, but traveling like this is only going to extend this pandemic. So so selfish.
Infecting 1 person is still 1 too many in my books! I think their gardener could be older too, I feel like Fleur said they’ve worked the property for a long time?
Fleur could have left the dogs at her parents and even during the first lockdown Fleur was running errands for her parent. I believe her mum was shielding first time round so there is always a risk there.

I don’t know to me the risk is just not worth it. I get that Mike and Fleur are young and healthy but you just don’t know how your body will react, they have a small child do they really need to put themselves at risk for a week in Dubai right now.

one of my work colleagues has pretty much ignored COVID and thought everyone is making big deal out of it all. He said to me today the situation now is really scary, it’s 1 in 30 in London and feels like it’s just too close to home now.

Reactions: 14
I personally wouldn’t comment on her mother’s insta or even mike’s but I can certainly understand the frustration with this behaviour that would lead someone to do it!

Reactions: 23
Q
I personally wouldn’t comment on her mother’s insta or even mike’s but I can certainly understand the frustration with this behaviour that would lead someone to do it!
Those messages are from several hours ago so o reckon they have probably blocked her by now.

Reactions: 1
Q
Those messages are from several hours ago so o reckon they have probably blocked her by now.
It's bizarre! If her mum had posted a pics walking the dogs maybe it warrants the comment but it's too far. Has she nothing better to do with her 'two bears'

Reactions: 6
Yeah this kind of commenting is....a choice. Fleur has seen the comments, so have many others by now, it's done. Why does Chazzie keep insisting on posting everywhere now??

Reactions: 13
To be fair, a lot of people would have had a much tougher year losing loved ones to covid.
Absolutely this. There are nurses and doctors who have been living through this nightmare every single day and are still going, despite many saying they are at breaking point physically and mentally. This is hard on everyone, whatever your situation and there is nothing she can say that will make this ok.

If fleur’s mum was shielding in the first lockdown, they’ve said the vulnerable will need to shield again now. If her mum has been looking after the hall/cats/dogs then irrelevant of this new lockdown, shame on fleur for risking her mums health. Nothing in this world would make me risk the health of my family. Not going on holiday for a year or two is a small price to pay to have my family coming with me when we do go. It’s all well and good saying she needed a break because of her fertility issues but surely she’d rather have her mum there when she does have another baby? (Just assuming if she addresses this, that will be her excuse).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.