Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freddie101

I guess that's a bit of a sensitive topic in general though, because if she did acknowledge it people would say she's showing off her wealth. So idk, that's just my take on it, but I guess I understand why it irritates others.

Yeah, like I said I don't agree with the travelling. My mum's an exhausted frontline worker dealing with covid patients every day and agrees that so many people have put their own selfish "needs" before actually getting out of the pandemic.
If she showed it off as other have it would show her *arrogance*
She chooses not to be arrogant
It doesn’t mean she isn’t arrogant though 😉

Reactions: 3

Laineypops

So in your view some business owners should be held accountable for their actions, and others shouldn’t, depending on how well known/wealthy they are? And who decides who is and is not well known/wealthy enough to be held accountable? You?

It’s hardly a witch hunt. I don’t think you know what that is!

As another user said any consequences these incredibly privileged idiots experience is entirely of their own doing.
In current language, witch hunt metaphorically means an investigation that is usually conducted with much publicity, supposedly to uncover subversive activity, disloyalty and so on, but with the real purpose of intimidating.

so yes, I think I do know what witch hunt means ffs.

and if you read my posts properly I am feeling sorry for his staff, read properly!

S1920

VIP Member
Honestly, my friend saw her in Dubai. Mike was playing with river and she was sat on a chair with her phone.. they were in a hotel and my friend walked past, she wouldn’t make it up

Does your friend live there or on holiday?

Muukkie

How did she make her £££££ to have this big acre house and land you all talk about???
It was Mike’s childhood home. People have wondered why Mike’s parents left and why they moved in. People had said that Mike’s wasn’t well and the house was too much for them to take care of.

They lived on the property before in the “Cottage” building at the beginning of her YouTube days. I don’t remember when but she did go back to the “Cottage” in one of her blogs years ago and gave us a tour of what Mike’s sister had changed since she moved in. There is a ton about her house on the Gossip Bakery site including photos.

I loved her old home The Hemploe.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
In youtube is not as bad but on her insta her dummies can get really nasty and they comw with the most stupid arguments and excuses ever.

Reactions: 2

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
There are photos of it online on another gossip site. I think the Gossip Bakery or something like that and it is a historical landmark so it has been photographed for multiple things even a Christie’s catalog
You can just Google it....

Nova

VIP Member
I have a very strong feeling she will quit youtube at the end of this year.
I think she will leave in a way similar to for example Jenna Marbles, saying that they made a mistake and they now need to withdraw and reflect.

Melier

VIP Member
Bit off topic but how do you all know so much about her house? Are there pictures anywhere? I haven’t really followed her for a few years but have been living the tea the last few days 🤣

jeezlouise

Honestly, if she had just replied to the initial comments saying "Oh haha, nope, wasn't us, we're at home enjoying Mike's free time together!" most people (including me tbh) would have believed her and nothing else would have come off it. But she didn't and hasn't so far, so something is definitely going on...
I don't think she'd tell an out an out lie if she's still there. She doesn't know who's posting on her Insta and it would be very easy for someone to pap her while they were sat by the pool to prove otherwise.

Maggiemoo32

Did she actually say she was taking a social media break? Someone mentioned she said that Mike had taken leave from work?

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
The woman was accepting free food from hello fresh for two years but stopped because she went vegan. Meanwhile her husband furloughs hundreds of people. Could’ve at least given them a free meal kit on the way out.
That what surprises me the doactora told her ahe has to quit veganism towards improve her thyroids and other health issues but she basically kept eating vegan/vegetarian, like girl is your health you messing with.