Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubicon

Her mother went to Portugal on holiday in the summer so she can need for shield that much if she can manage to go on a plane and holiday in Portugal.
What? How do you know this? I’m surprised - I thought she had a serious underlying condition

Reactions: 4

S1920

VIP Member
Guess it shows at least Fleur didn't block the original poster. But at the same time, how did they see so quickly that people were asking after they had deleted their comment?

Fionag1980

That must be awesome! Although I don't think I would go to the hotels etc at the moment with all the tourists from the UK.
Yeah she said it’s quite chaotic in the more popular instagram ones but I think the one she’s referring to that she saw fleur at is more quieter and very family friendly so you wouldn’t get the likes of the towie lot there

Fionag1980

Nothing, comments still up.. I still thinking she’s waiting till she’s home to address it and say it’s all bullshit look I’m in my amazing kitchen

• Haha

Lemonz

VIP Member

• Travellers coming from the UK to Dubai have the option to either present a negative COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test before departure, which is valid for 96 hours from the date of the test, or to take a COVID-19 PCR test on arrival at Dubai airport
  • Travellers to Abu Dhabi must have carried out a COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours and received a negative result prior to their departure (there are exemptions for Emirati citizens). Depending on your port of entry, you may also need to undertake a second test on arrival. Travellers entering Abu Dhabi are also required to wear a government-provided wristband, complete a minimum 10-day period of self-isolation or quarantine and have up to two further COVID-19 PCR tests on day 6 and 12 after their arrival.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I said it before but people only ever apologise because they get caught.

But what genuinely would you want her to do? She's been on holiday, she can't change that and she has apologised. I really do want to know what people want from her to try and make this better.

If it was Sandra from down the road people wouldn't call for her to lose her income over it.

I'm considered wealthy and I pay my fair share of tax. No evasion here so please don't tar everyone who would be considered wealthy with the same brush.
I don’t agree with people wanting to loose income because of it. But she seems bright - I’m just so disappointed that she didn’t think what she was doing was so very very wrong!

fallenlvs

Hi new poster on this thread! Tbh I don’t really keep up with her any more, but I did come across her post today about her trip to Dubai, which honestly really shocked me. From what I did see of her this year, they seemed to be acting quite sensibly, as they should. What I was confused about from her caption was, how did people find out she was on holiday? And how did they find out it was Dubai?? Fleur seemed to make it seem as though she was posting absolutely no clues so I’m just interested into how she got busted. :)

LellsBells

VIP Member
I keep hearing lots about influencers travelling to Dubai. Other than Fleur, do we know who else has gone there recently?

Rainbowchampagne

Didnt she have a miscarriage this year? Is that maybe what the commenters are referring to when they say she’s had a tough year?

Maggiemoo32

If they have genuinely been there since Boxing day, I would assume they are travelling back today or perhaps at the weekend, which would make it a 2 week break.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
It’s just been pointed out in sunbeamsjess thread that she liked Fleur’s post. In Jess’ case, she definitely liked the post before it was changed to an apology post. Makes me wonder how many people, including those with reputations to protect, might be annoyed that they’re now showing as having ‘liked’ the apology post!
Sunbeamjess has a bit of a history when it comes to Covid trips.

I know it makes me shallow as a puddle but I was looking forward to more lockdown vlogs from Fleur. I’m guessing she won’t do them now.