Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
Maybe the person commenting “What’s the worst that could happen, a stranger dies?” was being sarcastic.
It was in a string of comments of people arguing and she replied to someone who was saying fleur was wrong for travelling. The fact it has gone now makes me suspect they either got called out, it was reported/and or deleted by Instagram or original poster. I may have got it wrong but my first reaction was that they meant it.

Reactions: 1

Maggiemoo32

Q
I personally wouldn’t comment on her mother’s insta or even mike’s but I can certainly understand the frustration with this behaviour that would lead someone to do it!
Those messages are from several hours ago so o reckon they have probably blocked her by now.

rubicon

I know it’s been mentioned already but WOW imagine having the audacity to post a get well soon message to GraceFVictory (who was made to birth her baby early so she could be put in a medical coma due to COVID) from her sun lounger in Dubai.

If Fleur actually thought the situation was any different when she flew out, she’s outing herself as really dumb. So many countries were banning UK arrivals because of the new strain. I guess money can’t buy you brains.

did she delete her message to grace? I can’t see it anymore

I don't want to derail too much from the main topic, but what does everyone have against (not really the right word but hopefully people know what I mean) her background? I keep seeing her "privilege"/"wealth" being mentioned a lot so just wanted to know why it's a big deal.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I think she’s just deleted the big comment thread where she put her statement - OR the original commenter deleted it. The other ones calling her out with like 80 likes are still there lower down
I hadn't thought of it possibly being the original commenter - presumably they were getting a ton of notifications?! Or maybe Fleur wanted to delete her original apology and try again.

Hmmmjustreading

I agree with this, but it’s very easy for her to clear up the situation rather than slyly deleting all the comments calling her out or asking for an explanation as to why she’s lying.
Yh I agree she could address it. We don’t know if she is deleting them was a point I was trying to make.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
SORRY. Making a correction. Looks like the mom went to Portugal and Fleur , her sister, and others also did a beach trip somewhere else at the exact same time..

Hannah commented she was jealous on the moms post

ETA: I deleted the other post to avoid confusion.
Ah, thanks, got her IG now.
Scrolled down to October, a picture with a (new?) puppy. Is that her house in the background? It says #home. I mean... wow...