Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S1920

VIP Member
Yeah haha, most of us need those too but I can seldom justify a duvet day when my boss expects me at the office lol. And I have it quite easy in this pandemic compared to those who work in hospitals, supermarkets, delivery etc.

On the one hand, I too would take advantage of my situation if I had as much flexibility as them and such a disproportionately large income compared to how little I do but on the other hand, I don't think I could ever have the nerve to lecture others who have to deal with 16 hour shifts and crack of dawn commutes about how to care for their mental health.

This is spot on what I meant. It's the fact they lecture others and also that they big themselves up for their efforts or sympathise with themselves for "doing too much".

Reactions: 4

ellwood

When do we think she's due to head home?

There is a comment on her instagram asking for more lockdown vlogs and she has replied to say they wont be for a couple of weeks. That was three days ago, reckon she's got another couple of weeks out there or giving her tan time to calm down?

Reactions: 4

rubicon

Why message you in particular and why such mystery about the pair of you being "outed"?! Seems so odd that they could say something that would out you as if they know you.
To be honest they don’t actually know my true name, just my online aliases - it was more that I didn’t think it was ok to share the contents of the messages which would have outed that person and for me that felt a step too far

Reactions: 3

Maggiemoo32

I find it absolutely insane she thought she could get away with it? Like ... she is pretty well known to a certain audience I guess. How low does she think of her followers? On the other hand it was two (?) people calling her out when her vacay was almost over anyway. Still, mind blowing to think about imho.
I suppose she might have thought if anyone recognised her out there, they wouldn't have a problem with it as they had travelled too?

teeeny

Can anyone tell me where to find out when all this started I. The thread? Need to read from the start

rubicon

This is a killer to leave on. It sounds as if g&t is someone that we would know/recognise! Quite a turnaround that they’ve changed their mind after defending fleur so much but at least they can understand from our point of view why we are so upset.
Enjoy your break x
Ahh sorry didn’t mean to give that impression (having a final read before bed haha!) - that person and myself aren’t anyone exciting by the way, I just couldn’t share as I felt it was private ☺ the one person I would be very suspicious about is chazzie - going to such great lengths to spread the message about Dubai etc. I’d be very very intrigued to know who that is.

Omg the one day I had to properly work this happens! Also on her Christmas post... This is what one of her friends said... I'm assuming they meant Dubai
just so you know your insta handle is visible at the bottom! X

sangariana

Chatty Member
I really like fleur. I feel conflicted by her being in Dubai. On the one hand, i think its technically legal for her to go to Dubai at the moment and i applaude her for not plastering it all over instagram. On the other hand, to try to cover it up-shady?
It most likely best for all that nobody travels during this pandemic. Travelling just increases the likelihood of it spreading.
On the other hand, if Dubai is open ans accepting tourists, then travellers are going at their own risk (getting covid tests before they travel ans then isolating when the get home) and they are helping the economy out there (eg:keeping people employed).
I wont go in to my thoughts abiut Dubai itself. Thats a whole other subject 😒
Maybe they got a private plane?

• Haha

bellbells16

VIP Member
Botox is one thing because she sells beauty products & the headless baby was weird but stuff like why she moved house, that no one’s business.
Oh I don't care why she moved at all, its 100% their own business but was very noticeable when she moved that she didn't feel comfortable showing anything about the actual house. It was mentioned a few times that she mightn't have wanted to show how big the house was, I always wondered if she didn't really feel like she could or should show the house as it is technically Mike's family home? Anyway, my point (which I probably badly made) is that that changed over the past year and she started showing it way more.

Maggiemoo32

Several comments from that Chazzy on mike's latest post now too. Will be interesting to see if they disappear at around 3pm this afternoon.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Bit off topic but how do you all know so much about her house? Are there pictures anywhere? I haven’t really followed her for a few years but have been living the tea the last few days 🤣
She has been showing it quite a lot lately.

It is mentioned frequently because she is privileged and she won’t acknowledge it. She is white and privileged meaning she is offered way more opportunities than most people. The fact that she has a huge house and gets everything free and says she needs to travel that’s the problem. She doesn’t need to travel she wants to and it it negatively impacting everyone. It impacts the medical field. It impacts those who don’t have the means. It effects those who want to get out of lockdown and see their family safely but don’t because they want this to end. It is important to continue to mention that she is lacking awareness of her privilege
I guess that's a bit of a sensitive topic in general though, because if she did acknowledge it people would say she's showing off her wealth. So idk, that's just my take on it, but I guess I understand why it irritates others.

Yeah, like I said I don't agree with the travelling. My mum's an exhausted frontline worker dealing with covid patients every day and agrees that so many people have put their own selfish "needs" before actually getting out of the pandemic.

S1920

VIP Member
Yeah she said it’s quite chaotic in the more popular instagram ones but I think the one she’s referring to that she saw fleur at is more quieter and very family friendly so you wouldn’t get the likes of the towie lot there

I wonder if it is the hotel Fleur just started following on insta!

To add to my last reply, which I can no longer edit: I love that you attended a boarding school, presumably receiving a top-notch education that would open so many doors for you, mixing with the wealthy elite who own literal castles and yet... you don’t understand what, er, privilege, is? :ROFLMAO:
Of course I understand what privilege is, but regardless of whatever someone's background is, if they broke the rules and are irresponsible during a pandemic it's not the first thing I think of. Rich or poor, if you were irresponsible and potentially putting lives in danger, it's the same. Yes, I can see why it's worse when someone rich does it as it's mainly portrayed that working class people aren't smart enough to understand the rules, when clearly that's not the case.

Orange2green

Chatty Member
Looks like Hannah might have been there too because there’s pictures of her kids from that time at the beach on her mums account. I wonder did Fleur sneak away on the quiet with them to Portugal and got away with it that time?🤔 It would explain how she thought no one would know about Dubai...we’ll never know know but I honestly don’t trust Fleur now at all and wouldn’t be surprised if they had gone on holiday over the summer.
Reckon that's where she had the photo of them on the beach with river that was on her photo collection of 2020?