Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemoo32

Wait, I thought she has posted a story or a photo with that explanation. She just replied to someone's comment and sent it to internet void to disappear?? What is this 😂 😂
The original commenter deleted the comment so the whole message thread with Fleur's confession and apology disappeared.

Reactions: 1

Esme

VIP Member
What hotel has she unfollowed ?
I’m not sure, someone did a screenshot higher up of the hotel she had followed (which indicated she was in Dubai) but I didn’t pay attention to the name of it sorry, it was then reported she unfollowed it after the comments were appearing x

Hmmmjustreading

Are there any videos where you get a good look at how big their house is and a bit of a tour? I can see she uploaded a few separate videos showing her bathroom, kitchen etc separate but that’s boring, I just wanna see how big this bloody house is that she felt the need to escape
Search through previous threads there have been many pictures posted. Fleur doesn’t do tours!

Because apparently a woman who lives in an actual Hall with god knows how many bedrooms, acres of land, home gym, home office, home cinema etc “deserves” a break.

Not that I think anyone “deserves” to travel or should be travelling at all but compared to people who live in a block of flats with no garden access and who have lost their jobs...her privilege reeks that she thinks she needs a break away when her home situation has plenty of space and every amenity you could hope to have during a lockdown.
She lives in a £4.5m stately home with 120 acres, pool, tennis court, cinema room, home gym, playroom and who knows what else. Very nice for her! But does she really need to escape that rather lovely lockdown set up?
I don't condone her travelling for one second, but I was looking at the threads before this (before the Dubai thing even happened) and I just see it being mentioned a lot. I don't really get why it keeps having to be mentioned. So she lives in a nice house, so what?

But thanks for the replies anyway though.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me where to find out when all this started I. The thread? Need to read from the start
Read from page 49 in the previous thread

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
Ahh sorry didn’t mean to give that impression (having a final read before bed haha!) - that person and myself aren’t anyone exciting by the way, I just couldn’t share as I felt it was private ☺
Completely understand! It’s been quite a day on here 😂 Very intrigued to know who g&t is. They seemed older with the way they spoke, asking people not to swear, but I may be way off! I just really hope fleur does the right thing and addresses this properly but I suspect with the thread of comments deleted, people who weren’t aware will be none the wiser and those who did comment will die down and forget 🙁

Greenthumb30

Travelling right now is incredibly irresponsible and many people have sacrificed travelling to see family this year because of that (as have I). A negative test means literally nothing except that you either don’t have covid or the virus hasn’t yet taken hold right when you took the test. This whole idea that you can ‘test out’ of making the same sacrifices as others is so disgustingly privileged. I work in the nhs and I’m so sick of this kind of behaviour and justification by others of such behaviour. If you’re defending it, it comes across that you’ve either broken the rules or plan to and are not taking this pandemic which has now killed millions of people worldwide seriously. Influencers who travel right now and behave irresponsibly deserve any backlash they get.
But why single out testing and travel when there's a ton of people breaking rules left and right, without even testing? Logically speaking, someone who travels, tests, and quarantines both ways is probably not placing anyone at greater risk than someone who doesn't test and goes to the grocery store/church/restaurant/holiday gathering when they could be sick. In other words, how is NOT testing before going out unnecessarily better than testing? I actually thought it was worse when Fleur and her family went to that holiday lights place and ate in public and seemingly no one was wearing masks in that restaurant. I was actually surprised how no one mentioned that.