Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tshads404

Any updates of Fleur activity on social? I promptly unfollowed her after hearing about all of this. Hugely disappointed but sadly not surprised.

Reactions: 2

meowrah

Interesting BBC article about why Dubai is such a hotspot for trashy reality stars & useless influensters

Covid travel: Why Instagram is still full of celebrities 'on holiday' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-55546760

So they put River through taking a covid swab test for a mere vacation or cause of her age she was exempt? UAE requires a negative covid test to enter.

Do we think they were given a free vacation or it was a prezzie from Mike? My vote is the former. Fleur never gives up a free vacation. Timing of vacation plus conditions the past week is odd if it was from Mike IMO. As in they could not cancel as it wasn't their booking.

jeezlouise

I’m not sure, someone did a screenshot higher up of the hotel she had followed (which indicated she was in Dubai) but I didn’t pay attention to the name of it sorry, it was then reported she unfollowed it after the comments were appearing x
It was the Andaz.

Maggiemoo32

The comment thread where Fleur admitted to her trip has gone so now all the other comments look like they are just based on rumours rather than fact. FFS

Frankles

Fleur is that you?

it feels like you’re missing the point a little bit.

She lied about being away. She did vlogs saying she wasn’t going away. She put photos insinuating she was in the country. She deleted comments when people pulled her up on it.

When she realised she had to come clean, she did a non apology apology on a pic that was already on her grid, which already had buckets of likes and positive comments, for no other reason than to mislead further.

Just like every other influencer out there - dishonest and misleading.
I'm not trying to antagonise or say at all that she hasn't done the wrong thing, there is no denying that.

As a Christian with wavering faith at the moment the ideas, principles and beliefs of others regarding forgiveness is very interesting to me. A little explanation helps me to understand more how others feel around the whole topic of forgiveness.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I'm out of the loop but what happened exactly? I glanced briefly through the thread and it seems like she went abroad for a holiday during lockdown?

Maggiemoo32

I guess if Fleur is in Dubai, all of the messages will have been deleted by the time we wake up tomorrow. I think Dubai is 4 or 5 hours ahead of us.

WOW that’s seriously weird... what if there’s some mental plot twist where that’s one of them and Becky and Holly Sheeran are on a mission to expose Fleur 🤣
That is weird. I used to follow Holly when she was called twinkle lashes but she seems to have gone quiet for ages.

Tamara

VIP Member
I’m sure she was going into tier 4 on Boxing Day and regardless of that, she should have realised that it didn’t matter what tier they were in that travelling to Dubai ISN’T essential right now. We’ve all had a rough time and everyone would love a holiday, some sunshine or a getaway but now isn’t the time. If people cannot do the right thing, the virus will keep spreading and this will carry on. The fact comments are being deleted and she unfollowed the hotel speaks volumes. She’s there and clearly doesn’t want to get found out because she knows it’s wrong.
What hotel has she unfollowed ?

Reactions: 1