Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be an unpopular opinion, but why do people care so much about what celebs/influencers are up to? Why don’t we get on with our own lives and leave them to it?
Hmm creating a profile on a gossip forum is not something that no one with "better things to do" actually does 🤣 in the same sense why people watch, follow and consume influencers don't they have an own personality or life? 🤔

How was she exposed for this trip? Was she spotted in Dubai?
Yeah 🤣 I mean Dubai is full of Brits

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The woman was accepting free food from hello fresh for two years but stopped because she went vegan. Meanwhile her husband furloughs hundreds of people. Could’ve at least given them a free meal kit on the way out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I had to delete my very thought-out comment I made to her Instagram response because of the amount of hate I was getting from her followers. Shooketh.
What was the comment

Well, usually, we wouldn’t give a flying duck but we are in a *global* pandemic where everyone’s actions affect everyone. Not the time to get on with our own lives and ‘leave them to it.’ They need to be called out, shamed, fined possibly, whatever necessary until they stop.
Yes and it’s not just about them it’s the companies sending them free tit when they make money off of us! We want the companies to do better and donate to the homeless or other charities

Reactions: 7
The woman was accepting free food from hello fresh for two years but stopped because she went vegan. Meanwhile her husband furloughs hundreds of people. Could’ve at least given them a free meal kit on the way out.
That what surprises me the doactora told her ahe has to quit veganism towards improve her thyroids and other health issues but she basically kept eating vegan/vegetarian, like girl is your health you messing with.

Reactions: 2
This will be an unpopular opinion, but why do people care so much about what celebs/influencers are up to? Why don’t we get on with our own lives and leave them to it?
I would normally, but I want this whole corona circus to end. It can only end if we all stay put.

Some rich girl flying results in lots of other travel movements as well, from the hotel staff to taxi drivers and so on. Of course we would like people to be able to do their jobs and earn a living. But in the long run it would be much more beneficial for the corona virus to stop spreading.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In youtube is not as bad but on her insta her dummies can get really nasty and they comw with the most stupid arguments and excuses ever.

Reactions: 2
Apparently Heathrow was flooded with the rich and famous and the entitled flying out to Dubai from Boxing day up to the day before the tit hit the fan in America so even in the days that followed boxing day flights were boarded for the rich set to escape . Ive enjoyed Fleur for years but she told told porkies . Utterly selfish its not as if lockdown is unbearable in her mansion . We are all tired of it . Surprised with this

• Angry
Reactions: 13
sorry if its already been said, but how did people find out she's in Dubai?
a couple of people who are out there at the same time spotted her and left comments on her Instagram like “was just sat behind you in Dubai! Have a lovely holiday!”. Fleur tried to diffuse the situation by deleting these comments ASAP but it got picked up and then all hell broke loose.

Reactions: 17
a couple of people who are out there at the same time spotted her and left comments on her Instagram like “was just sat behind you in Dubai! Have a lovely holiday!”. Fleur tried to diffuse the situation by deleting these comments ASAP but it got picked up and then all hell broke loose.
thank you! VERY SNEAKY!

Reactions: 12
I’ll be honest I’m beyond disappointed with her. I have watched her for 10+ years, I have grown up watching her as one of the first YouTubers I found. I thought she was better than this, such a disrespect to the sacrifices we have all made. I am desperate to see my family, I haven’t hugged anyone other than my boyfriend since last March, we are both on the frontline so have completely isolated from our families... meanwhile she’s swanning off to Dubai not giving a flying F who she puts at risk AND hide it from her loyal followers!! Unfollowing her as I can’t bare to see her come back pretending like nothing has happened

Reactions: 25
I don't condone her travelling for one second, but I was looking at the threads before this (before the Dubai thing even happened) and I just see it being mentioned a lot. I don't really get why it keeps having to be mentioned. So she lives in a nice house, so what?

But thanks for the replies anyway though.
I don't know where you're from but I just want to pick up on the house comment because it's kinda grating on me. I think maybe you don't realise just how privileged she is?

She doesn't live in a "nice house" she lives in a Hall. It's enormous. She has about 70 football pitches' worth of land in addition to her huge home. It's not normal big, it's closer in scale to a castle than to a British house.

I know in other countries it's normal to have a big, spacious house with a large garden and a lot of privacy.

In Britain 50% of houses are terraced or semi-detached, meaning there's no escaping from your neighbours. Even detached houses aren't typically far though from anyone else for it to matter. I won't even mention flats because the issues there are self-evident.

So the rest of us plebs have been living in close quarters with our neighbours through loud music, arguments, screaming children and general life noise without a break. We've been working from a kitchen table, holding conference calls from sofas, often while our partners are also working from home and the kids are being home-schooled reluctantly. But it's Fleur de Fraud, in her Hall, who really needs a holiday. People book vacations in stately homes, and she lives in one. That's why it's so galling.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
don't want to defend Fleur but Dubai is very strict and people can only enter with a NEGATIVE covid test taken no longer than 24 hours before they arrive. I know it's obvs still a risk and she could have still taken the new strain to Dubai.... but it's not as "unsafe" as some people are making it out either imo. deff not something she should have done, especially so secretively - she KNEW it was wrong. but also, people blaming her for covid cases going up etc is a bit stupid. She's just done what all the other big influencers are doing.... look at Molly Mae and other love islanders!
Sorry, without jumping down your throat here - regardless of a negative test, think about how many people she would have come into contact with between taking the test and then getting to Dubai and then even WORSE coming BACK to the UK where the virus is quite literally spiralling/has spiralled out of control. We don’t know if she took a taxi to the airport (a very strong possibility) so that’s one person, she would have then gone through various check ins, touched various surfaces, touched suitcases that other people had touched, got on a plain with various other people who too have done the same actions since testing “negative”, sat in seats that may not have been wiped down properly. Then she’s gone to a hotel and mixed with other people where the guidelines aren’t as strict etc etc etc, the list is bloody endless. THEN she’s doing the same on the way back - possibly infecting LOADS of people who may need hospital beds (oh wait...ha ha there AREN’T any!!!!!) and then going back to her lovely huge home where she should have just bleeping stayed because yep! The rules are not to travel. At all. For anything except matters that are extremely necessary. Oh yeah, and that’s not including the fact she’s taken her husband and toddler with her so that’s 2 more people going through the same motions and picking up the same germs. Could nae give a single flying duck what “the other influencers are doing”. Would she jump off a mountain because they were doing the same? Thought not.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That what surprises me the doactora told her ahe has to quit veganism towards improve her thyroids and other health issues but she basically kept eating vegan/vegetarian, like girl is your health you messing with.
She started eating animal products again, but Mike is still vegan.

Reactions: 5
Not sure what the corona status is in Dubai, but Fleur de Super Spreader may have brought it over there now, including the mutated variant.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
To sum up my feelings:

I don’t care she went on holiday but I do care that she said her holiday was cancelled when she most likely had already booked Dubai.

I don’t care that she brought River but do not understand why she would tell us two weeks before that her and Mike didn’t take River to London because she touches everything and doesn’t fully understand “no touching”; then FDF brings River on an international flight to another country but London is not safe?

I don’t care that she has a compound that has her mansion, tennis court, pool, garden aka vast amount of land, baby sheep next door, pizza oven, 12 unfinished bedrooms (no clue how many are actually in that home), multiple other buildings that house Mike’s childhood memories, other homes on the property but to go and say that she needs a break and didn’t want to be insensitive when others couldn’t afford it. Yes, Fleur we all understand that you and Mike are multi-millionaires but that doesn’t mean the people who you make money off of cannot afford a holiday. I may not have millions in the bank account and a ton of vintage Chanel which helps to save the planet by recycling but I can afford a holiday.

I am upset because like many others we felt like she let us into a part of her real life these past months. I have been struggling with fertility since Oct 2019 and when she spoke about her miscarriages I cried along with her like you would a friend.

I do understand that she doesn’t owe anything to anyone but I think that she does need to make a decision. Either she is an influencer that only shares products/services (which means zero personal content) or she is an influencer that shares personal content but doesn’t make the people who follow her feel like crap for believing in her, feeling her pain, hoping her high-risk parents are safe and sound and the list goes on.

I think it all comes down to the fact that we felt like we were a part of her life and feel like idiots for investing our time, money, etc in her and what she was promoting whether it was her book, eyelashes, brow products, dyson, Jo Malone, bee pillows, movies/tv series/what to read, all saints, etc. but in reality we are not. We are only here as the vessel for her to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.