Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could that ever be possible? Isn't the UK in lockdown?
Flights are going anyway and no one checks. Plenty of people who have blatantly ignored the rules and travelled within the UK and gone abroad.

And then big shocks when cases spike and lockdown is even harsher, it's because of all these selfish morons.

Reactions: 12
I think Fleur is just more intelligent than most other influencers, and she knows to keep this sort of thing under wraps.

After all, if that person hadn’t of commented we wouldn’t have know a thing about it.

She’s just slightly better with reading the room and knows it won’t go down well for people to see her swanning about going overseas on a jolly.

It’s very likely she has been, why else would she delete the comment? If the lady was mistaken surely she would have replied ‘gosh I must have a doppelgänger, I’ve not been to Dubai’

The quick deleting is enough proof for me. It’s disappointing but not surprising, she’s no different to any of the others, just better at pretending to be different 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just saw this too & the person who has commented doesn't look like someone who would be trolling at all... if she did go she has kept it very quiet on purpose!
She is a PR person so would know how that comment would likely go down with viewers. Very strange.

Reactions: 2
she’s no different to any of the others, just better at pretending to be different 🤷🏼‍♀️
This, 100%! I have never understood the super love for Fleur because she is just another sales person, the same as all the other influencers, just a bit better at manipulating her audience than the majority of them.

Well this is what rich people have been doing all throughout the pandemic, claiming that they're obviously super safe, were quarantining before and had tests taken before the flight.
I will admit though, even though I do criticize Fleur, this would be really crass and disappointing if true. I know she misses traveling (so do I!!) and we all deserve a sunny holiday, but this would be so idiotic; the flight alone would be a reason for me not to do it.
Maybe the person who commented meant they saw Fleur in Dubai once, not necessarily recently? Who knows. I doubt we'll ever learn the truth, she'll make sure that this will not be addressed in any way, ever. (If true)

Well this is what rich people have been doing all throughout the pandemic, claiming that they're obviously super safe, were quarantining before and had tests taken before the flight.
I will admit though, even though I do criticize Fleur, this would be really crass and disappointing if true. I know she misses traveling (so do I!!) and we all deserve a sunny holiday, but this would be so idiotic; the flight alone would be a reason for me not to do it.
Maybe the person who commented meant they saw Fleur in Dubai once, not necessarily recently? Who knows. I doubt we'll ever learn the truth, she'll make sure that this will not be addressed in any way, ever. (If true)
The person who says it lives in Dubai.
She appears to work in PR, so she knew what she was saying.
I wondered whether the comment would be addressed or deleted, and sure enough, deleted within minutes.
I'd love a holiday too but I wouldn't do it right now because it doesn't feel safe, and because I know I'd be judged for it even if I didn't get covid (again).
It just seems so shortsighted for someone with a relatively high profile to take such a risk, after taking such care to appear compliant throughout the pandemic so far - I mean someone was always going to see her, or accidentally include her in a photo or whatever!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can still see a comment about Dubai on her latest Insta. It's from 100percentmarketing. Is that the same comment? Pretty shady of Fleur if she's in Dubai while posting pictures of her in her garden sending everyone virtual hugs!

ETA: This reply was just posted 7 minutes ago so maybe they posted again? It says they saw Fleur, Mike and River in Dubai Marina on Sunday.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I can still see a comment about Dubai on her latest Insta. It's from 100percentmarketing. Is that the same comment? Pretty shady of Fleur if she's in Dubai while posting pictures of her in her garden sending everyone virtual hugs!

ETA: This reply was just posted 7 minutes ago so maybe they posted again? It says they saw Fleur, Mike and River in Dubai Marina on Sunday.
Same person but a different account.

• Wow
  • Haha

The original comment was from the lady who runs that marketing company.
She knows what she's doing, and will be like a dog with a bone now!

Reactions: 18
Is it not possible this person is clout chasing? But how weirdly specific with this new comment.

Reactions: 7
Yeah tbh I'm sceptical now since they're reposting the comment. I feel like if they really saw them then they'd post it and leave it be.

Reactions: 5
The same woman commented “Enjoy Dubai! We just walked past you😂” under her personal account on Fleur’s new years day post two days ago and it’s still there, but maybe Fleur just hasn’t seen it.

Reactions: 10
Yeah tbh I'm sceptical now since they're reposting the comment. I feel like if they really saw them then they'd post it and leave it be.
Equally, it would harm their business if they were posting lies like that. Maybe they’re fed up of influencers like Fleur coming to Dubai rather than staying at home, like they should.

The same woman commented “Enjoy Dubai! We just walked past you😂” under her personal account on Fleur’s new years day post two days ago and it’s still there, but maybe Fleur just hasn’t seen it.
Well spotted - and it doesn’t look like a troll account or anything, it’s actually a real personal account.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Hmmm....I'm not sure what to think. People are starting to pick up on the comment so I wonder if Fleur will respond or just delete again. It might be best if she did offer a response!

Reactions: 6
I honestly think it's worse to go somewhere and lie/hide it. I'd rather people be upfront about going. I'd still judge them for traveling, but hiding it shows that you definitely know you shouldn't be there.

Reactions: 24
I honestly think it's worse to go somewhere and lie/hide it. I'd rather people be upfront about going. I'd still judge them for traveling, but hiding it shows that you definitely know you shouldn't be there.
Agreed. If she has in fact travelled to Dubai and is posting pictures of herself at home, pretending that’s where she is, that shows what she really thinks of her viewers.

Reactions: 28
There's two comments from different people on the new year post. One saying they were just sat behind her at a kids show and when you look at the person's profile they are currently in Dubai. I think she is/was there. So disappointed as I genuinely like Fleur

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Agreed. I am shocked after all that talk of cancelling their UK holiday because of COVID. If I had a toddler there's no way I'd be taking her to Dubai during a pandemic 🙄

Reactions: 17
She is 100% there, my friend is a massive fan girl of her and messaged me as soon as she saw her, she was sitting on her phone and Mike was playing with River.. can’t believe she’s pretending she’s not there

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.