Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 373417
More comments about Dubai on her latest post. I really didn’t want to believe it but alas, she really has sunk that low
Watch her delete the comments in 3, 2, 1...
She really was my favourite out of the bunch but this is just a slap in the face to anyone who's obeying the rules. Guess they are all the same...😡

Reactions: 11
I think a lot of people who are commenting it now will be people trolling after seeing the initial comments.

Reactions: 2
Wow, just wow. If she had jetted off to Dubai over Christmas before Boris had changed what we could do, that would be one thing. But NOW? It's really not the time to go off on holiday.

Reactions: 10
Wow, just wow. If she had jetted off to Dubai over Christmas before Boris had changed what we could do, that would be one thing. But NOW? It's really not the time to go off on holiday.
I think even before it wasn’t socially acceptable. Just because it’s technically within the rules doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still exercise your own judgement and think it through. Is this essential travel or not? Anyone holidaying for fun in this pandemic clearly has no care at all for anyone except themselves and their own families, and clearly decided that a few days of them in the sun lying by the pool was more important to them than preventing any needless deaths of others.

Shame on Fleur.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think even before it wasn’t socially acceptable. Just because it’s technically within the rules doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still exercise your own judgement and think it through. Is this essential travel or not? Anyone holidaying for fun in this pandemic clearly has no care at all for anyone except themselves and their own families, and clearly decided that a few days of them in the sun lying by the pool was more important to them than preventing any needless deaths of others.

Shame on Fleur.
Oh I completely agree! I really wonder if she will address it, and we will get some sob story about how it's been a really difficult year and she needed this.

Reactions: 11
Oh I completely agree! I really wonder if she will address it, and we will get some sob story about how it's been a really difficult year and she needed this.
Yep I expect that’s what she’ll come out with (if she addresses it at all)! As if that’s a justification :mad:. Take a tour of your own massive countryside estate if you want a day out, Fleur.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
You mean at the same time the UK govt announced its so dangerous now with the new variant that we shouldn't even see our families or? What part of that made her think "Oh yes, DUBAI!"

IF she's with Gleam, they all take most of Jan off anyway.

Oh yea I am def NOT saying it's ok. Hence why I said she sacked it off. I just mean that may be when she decided to go!

Reactions: 4
I really hope she clears this all up, but I highly doubt it. There is no way to recover from this. It just looks too bad. She mentioned how difficult the lockdown was and how they are being very careful too many times. She looks like a hypocrite and a selfish person no matter if she comes clean or not. So i assume she is just going to go radiosilent for a long time and then will come back with a pregnancy announcement or some spiel about her health at some point.

Reactions: 24
Very naive of her to go and think she's get away with it. And worse to be posting pictures pretending she's at home. I used to live there and it's a hive of people from the UK and Ireland, probably the people most likely to recognise Fleur.

I can just imagine all the tacky designer stuff that she'll buy over there and won't be able to post online, poor Fleur. #sarcasm

I thought Fleur had really carved out a little niche for herself on youtube this year with her vlogs after years of struggling with content. It's mad that she bulldozed that for a few days in Dubai, it will still be there once the pandemic is over.

Reactions: 33
She's really fucked this up if it's true. She was one of the only influencers I've enjoyed watching over the last year (weirdly, I found her vlogs comforting and relatable even from her country manor). They seemed like they were being really sensible and understood the severity of the situation. And now to purposefully deceive her audience?! Disappointed to say the least.

Reactions: 44
I really hope she clears this all up, but I highly doubt it. There is no way to recover from this. It just looks too bad. She mentioned how difficult the lockdown was and how they are being very careful too many times. She looks like a hypocrite and a selfish person no matter if she comes clean or not. So i assume she is just going to go radiosilent for a long time and then will come back with a pregnancy announcement or some spiel about her health at some point.
I cant see her acknowledging it

Reactions: 3
I'm soo confused. Even a few weeks ago she was talking about not taking River certain places because toddlers are prone to grabbing anything and everything they can. Very disappointed in Fleur, she's been my favourite for a long time.

Reactions: 28
I wondered why it took SO long for her to post about the UK’s national lockdown but it’s obvious it’s been of the time difference in Dubai. Honestly I’m actually gutted! Her vlogmas seemed quite genuine with being careful and her struggling, but she’s just like the rest of them 🥺

Reactions: 24
I’m actually shocked that she is in Dubai, I found her quite relatable during the lockdown vlogs but completely gone off her now. I expected it from the towie cast etc but she actually seemed smart about the whole thing

Reactions: 27
I‘m actually shocked and so sad. What a master manipulator she is...

Reactions: 29
There seems to be a comment from someone else now that they were seen with masks on Sunday and another that they were seen yesterday in a hotel. That and the fact that Fleur hasn't said anything does make it sound like it is true.

Reactions: 15
Im so disappointed! And also surprised as i wouldnt have thought Dubai was her thing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.