Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion.

Fleur de Force: In Dubai or not in Dubai that is the question.

Reactions: 34
This is really disappointing! Fleur is one of my favourites and with everyone going on, it seems completely selfish and tone deaf to travel right now 🥺

Reactions: 28
She seems to have deleted the comment from the marketing person again, but there are more popping up. I wonder if she will address it. Doubtful.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Somebody is really going for it on her latest post now, replying to every comment saying she’s in Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope she doesn’t do any more fake half tearful vlogs/stories about how it’s so hard for everyone and her heart goes out to those affected and all of that. What a fake liar.

“sending you all some love and a big. fat. Virtual. HUG!” .... from Dubai

I’ll stick around for the drama but once that’s done it’ll be a hard unfollow. Hate people doing this and hate all of her pontificating about being so careful but then taking a totally unnecessary trip to London right before it was put under the strictest restrictions and now off on a jolly to Dubai! I know these things are technically ‘allowed’ but just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Huge slap in face to people who actually have been careful, who have had to shield, or who like me have had to cancel THREE trips to try to see my family who live in the US. I haven’t seen my mother in TWO YEARS because of this.

There’s people that are dying, Fleur.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I think her ‘sending hugs from my back garden’ post has made it an awful lot worse.

It will be interesting to see how she handles it.

All of the respect I had for her has now gone. These rich people are all the same. Self absorbed, can’t bear to go a year without their lavish holidays. As if that’s the most important thing in the world. Absolutely and entirely removed from the normal population and what is going on. Amelia Liana is the same but at least she isn’t quite so sanctimonious.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t really follow her much but I suppose her ‘live’ stories or at least appear to be live have been lacking recently? And she may have uploaded a few pre record YouTube vids and told the world she’s taken a Xmas / NYE break for a bit??

Reactions: 2
Maybe it was a last minute booking when she decided to suddenly sack vlogmas off?

Reactions: 2
I don’t really follow her much but I suppose her ‘live’ stories or at least appear to be live have been lacking recently? And she may have uploaded a few pre record YouTube vids and told the world she’s taken a Xmas / NYE break for a bit??
She said on her what i got for Christmas video that she was taken time off from SM

Reactions: 3
Maybe it was a last minute booking when she decided to suddenly sack vlogmas off?
You mean at the same time the UK govt announced its so dangerous now with the new variant that we shouldn't even see our families or? What part of that made her think "Oh yes, DUBAI!"

IF she's with Gleam, they all take most of Jan off anyway.

I'm not a big Fleur fan like some here, but I'm actually floored if this is true. More shocked at the cover-up than the holiday itself (I certainly don't think unnecessary international travel is a good idea at the moment, but I can sort of accept that if it's allowed people will do it, and to an extent that's fair enough). The fact that she felt the need to hide the trip should have told her she shouldn't have made it. We're not 'all in this together' at all, are we?

Also shocked at her naïveté. Did she really think she could transit through major airports, fly thousands of miles, stay in a hotel in a hugely popular tourist destination for however many days and then return home without ANYBODY spotting her?

Reactions: 41
I’ll stick around for the drama but once that’s done it’ll be a hard unfollow. Hate people doing this and hate all of her pontificating about being so careful but then taking a totally unnecessary trip to London right before it was put under the strictest restrictions and now off on a jolly to Dubai! I know these things are technically ‘allowed’ but just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Huge slap in face to people who actually have been careful, who have had to shield, or who like me have had to cancel THREE trips to try to see my family who live in the US. I haven’t seen my mother in TWO YEARS because of this.

There’s people that are dying, Fleur.
Sending my love, I can’t imagine how difficult that must be for you to be separated from close family for so long. Fingers crossed things improve soon and you can get over to see them and vice versa.

I agree with your whole post.

Reactions: 7
769BE7C5-3717-41B1-8EF8-9D5E9473AF89.jpeg

More comments about Dubai on her latest post. I really didn’t want to believe it but alas, she really has sunk that low

Reactions: 1
Fleur was one of my favourite youtubers but if she is in Dubai, it’ll be a hard unfollow. The audacity of lying and pretending to be at home is astounding.

I am really enjoying the girl who is replying to everyone’s comments though about her being in Dubai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.