Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really disappointing. And SO stupid. And no, in a pandemic nobody can argue that this sort of behavior just effects them and nobody else. That's the thing with a global pandemic, if you decide, for example, to (unnecessarily) travel you immediately get ready to endanger not only yourself but also an unknown number of other people.
I'm one of the old time Fleur subscribers and even though I can often see through her bullshit (even though she's really smart about it), I still liked her and in 2020 I finally enjoyed some of her content again, after a long time. But this is just idiotic. And if this was, say, Zoe Sugg, people would be calling the authorities by now ;-D

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone know how to crate a new thread? Fleur Du-BAI works 🤣🤣

I posted comments from my burner account asking her if she will address it but I can’t see them from my real account so maybe she blocked me or something 😅

I don’t think she’ll get away with this.
Same as when people were kicking off about her using river as an Ad when she was a tiny baby. You can’t have your cake and eat it.. by showing every detail of your life and then suddenly acting like it’s totally normal to go on holiday to Dubai and cover it with a veneer of ‘having a social media break’

Also you could probs quite easily find out if mikes on annual leave from his job. Not suggesting anyone do that, of course! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I am astounded. Even with her ‘social media break’ it would be super easy to clear it up with an IG story of her taking a stroll on their property. So, I’m assuming this is true wth. I honestly thought Dubai was for the tacky, new-money influencers, not her.

Reactions: 17
Anyone know how to crate a new thread? Fleur Du-BAI works 🤣🤣

I posted comments from my burner account asking her if she will address it but I can’t see them from my real account so maybe she blocked me or something 😅

I don’t think she’ll get away with this.
Same as when people were kicking off about her using river as an Ad when she was a tiny baby. You can’t have your cake and eat it.. by showing every detail of your life and then suddenly acting like it’s totally normal to go on holiday to Dubai and cover it with a veneer of ‘having a social media break’

Also you could probs quite easily find out if mikes on annual leave from his job. Not suggesting anyone do that, of course! 🙃
He is off work . She mentioned it in the video she said she was taken time off

Reactions: 4
Im so disappointed! And also surprised as i wouldnt have thought Dubai was her thing.
My guess is their logic was it's far from the European part of the pandemic so they're not mixing too much with other Europeans while on holiday, which would be the case if they were in Spain or something. Not sure this logic works since we're, you know, in a global pandemic, Fleur!

Reactions: 11
Im so disappointed! And also surprised as i wouldnt have thought Dubai was her thing.
And in the middle of a pandemic when the situation in the UK is dire and we are in lockdown. It's so irresponsible and selfish - and worst of all she thought she could just pretend like she was here all along. Doesn't her mum have an underlying health condition? You would think she would realise now is not the time to go on a holiday.

My guess is their logic was it's far from the European part of the pandemic so they're not mixing too much with other Europeans while on holiday, which would be the case if they were in Spain or something. Not sure this logic works since we're, you know, in a global pandemic, Fleur!
I have friends in Dubai and they said it's flooded with people from the UK on holiday, acting like wild animals and they want them to all go back so that it doesn't drive cases up.

Reactions: 15
I have friends in Dubai and they said it's flooded with people from the UK on holiday, acting like wild animals and they want them to all go back so that it doesn't drive cases up.
Oh crap, that's terrible!! Yeah, as I said, traveling right now is not just a personal thing anymore, travelers are also threatening the health of local people. Plus, why do UK folks need to travel with that mutant virus now going around?? (I know it's already spread to other countries, but still)

Reactions: 8
I am a single child and I haven’t seen my parents in two years! They live in a different country and are in their 60’s. I had plans to visit them in 2020 and obviously that dint happen. I really enjoyed Fleur’s content and was happy to see her following social distancing and all the rules - the way she portrayed it. This actually even made me feel better. Now I feel like a big fool! I actually believed this witch ! Wow...I can bloody well afford to travel too... I have the means - Thank God! But I still dint go to see my parents! Coz I do care about a pandemic and other people’s lives. This makes me feel so much better about me as a person. I would never ever stoop down to Fleur’s level!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone make a new thread? I’ve no idea how!

also - it’s like 1am over there right now, so she won’t see or reply to comments posted within the last couple hours until

Reactions: 1
also - it’s like 1am over there right now, so she won’t see or reply to comments posted within the last couple hours until
That would explain why she hasn't deleted all the new messages. Doesn't someone from her management company also look at her account?!

Reactions: 4
I'm LOLing at the comment that says she's on a "Covid-secure business trip" with Bella Mackie! If anyone hasn't seen Bella's IG video mocking influencers in Dubai, it's brill!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Entitled and selfish moves like this are hard to stomach as a frontline health worker, because people really are gambling with theirs, and other people’s lives. You can pick up, and transmit. Either way being part of the problem in the problem/spread.
Covid doesn’t discriminate between the rich and poor. Saddened that’s all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Entitled and selfish moves like this are hard to stomach as a front-line health worker, because people really are gambling with theirs and other people’s lives. You can pick up, and transmit. Either way being part of the problem in the spread.
Covid doesn’t discriminate between the rich and poor. Saddened that’s all.
I am also a frontline worker and fully agree with this :( disgusting behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.