Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement ring is so obnoxious. Is it the same one Mike proposed with? I feel like I don't remember it being so obvious and gigantic in the past?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you guys think she will do vlogmas? I highly doubt she will, but I do enjoy her vlogs (don't hate me) and getting glimpses of her manor.

Reactions: 8
She’s so transparent it’s kind of pathetic. She needs so much outside validation to fill the void inside, that she needs random strangers (literally) to be able to see her ring from across the street (literally).

She can only sleep at night if everyone and anyone knows that she’s:
1) married and therefore must be “happy” ✅
2) wealthy ✅
3) a “successful” adult ✅
4) validated as a person in society because “look, someone chose me.” ✅

I’m of course being sarcastic, but unfortunately I genuinely think this is her goal with all of this. The irony is none of it is really her money, she’s not really content with her life as is (hence the upgrade), and I also I wouldn’t call getting a degree from LSE only to sit at home and do nothing all day “successful”…but I digress lol… Life, for her, is just about checking off items on the life to-do list.

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think she will do vlogmas? I highly doubt she will, but I do enjoy her vlogs (don't hate me) and getting glimpses of her manor.
Maybe. Saw more of the manor from River’s Halloween party. The huge hall isn’t where I thought it was! The Liberty add - very fitting for a manor, they wouldn’t look as good in our semi-d!

Reactions: 5
Did they really go to Tenerife ? My Scottish husband grew up in the Canary Islands until he was 10 and said it's very lower middle class tourists who come there and always Brits and Germans because of how cheap it is. I thought Fleur would chose a fancier destination to show off on instagram. (not having a go at people going to The Canaries btw, just saying it's not a very posh destination for HRH Fleur.)

Reactions: 3
Did they really go to Tenerife ? My Scottish husband grew up in the Canary Islands until he was 10 and said it's very lower middle class tourists who come there and always Brits and Germans because of how cheap it is. I thought Fleur would chose a fancier destination to show off on instagram. (not having a go at people going to The Canaries btw, just saying it's not a very posh destination for HRH Fleur.)
Some hotels there and on the other canary islands are pretty expensive; I think you are right in the past, but there has been a big price hike in the canaries due to Egypt, Tunisia etc losing appeal due to safety issues in those countries. Costa Adeje in Tenerife has some very swanky hotels.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I was surprised she chose Tenerufe too but then again I think a lot of people choose Dubai this time of year and she probs thought best not ....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh I was surprised she chose Tenerufe too but then again I think a lot of people choose Dubai this time of year and she probs thought best not ....
I wonder whether she will ever go to Dubai again. Probably left a bitter taste in her mouth. Imagine the shame of being called out on the Dailymail, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's a Ritz and it's a very nice stay, from my own personal experience. Not sure where the contempt for Tenerife is coming from. There's upscale and more enjoyable stays anywhere in the world, regardless of how many English retirees are there, if that's what you're judging the islands on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There's a Ritz and it's a very nice stay, from my own personal experience. Not sure where the contempt for Tenerife is coming from. There's upscale and more enjoyable stays anywhere in the world, regardless of how many English retirees are there, if that's what you're judging the islands on.

I don't think WE are saying there is anything wrong. More that we are surprised it was Fleur's choice.

Reactions: 4
Tenerife is a nice holiday. The Ritz is a lovely spot but I've no idea why she doesn't travel to nicer destinations 😂 I cant imagine her chatting to others at all!!!

We saw Tokyo, NZ, most of the USA before we where 18 ! Hope she brings the kids travelling when Enzo is a bit bigger. It is such a privilege growing up rich but I feel like they will be spoilt asf.

For my 18th my dad flew us over to London and we stayed in the Ritz for the weekend. We had our dinners in the William Kent room, gorgeous room with red features. At the end of the stay our dad gave all the staff from waiters to porters to chefs tips. At every meal he'd tell us to offer to help to clean 😂 they wouldn't let us but we'd always offer.

A lot of my Dads family live in London and we ended up purchasing an apartment near the Ritz. My dad went constantly. He found out one of the staff members he knew well was sick and needed a heart transplant badly.

My Dad paid for this man to fly to Ireland and when a heart became available he had his transplant within around 8 weeks. My dad wasn't able to perform the surgery as he knew him too well.

The ritz hosted a little birthday party for my dad later that year. Now this is how you act when you have money. I never liked having it but my dad just thought us to always give back.

We are worth a lot more than Mike and Fluer - a LOT lol and you wouldn't know it by us. I wouldn't talk about this irl btw 🤣🤣🤣

I've worked in the hospital I work in since I was a kid and my dad is here 40 years and no one knows of his money. All the patients refer to him as the BFG as he's 6 ft 7 🤣

He ran the dublin marathon the other day for CF ❤❤❤❤

I just hope fleur shows them how to give back but I doubt it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tenerife is a nice holiday. The Ritz is a lovely spot but I've no idea why she doesn't travel to nicer destinations 😂 I cant imagine her chatting to others at all!!!

We saw Tokyo, NZ, most of the USA before we where 18 ! Hope she brings the kids travelling when Enzo is a bit bigger. It is such a privilege growing up rich but I feel like they will be spoilt asf.

For my 18th my dad flew us over to London and we stayed in the Ritz for the weekend. We had our dinners in the William Kent room, gorgeous room with red features. At the end of the stay our dad gave all the staff from waiters to porters to chefs tips. At every meal he'd tell us to offer to help to clean 😂 they wouldn't let us but we'd always offer.

A lot of my Dads family live in London and we ended up purchasing an apartment near the Ritz. My dad went constantly. He found out one of the staff members he knew well was sick and needed a heart transplant badly.

My Dad paid for this man to fly to Ireland and when a heart became available he had his transplant within around 8 weeks. My dad wasn't able to perform the surgery as he knew him too well.

The ritz hosted a little birthday party for my dad later that year. Now this is how you act when you have money. I never liked having it but my dad just thought us to always give back.

We are worth a lot more than Mike and Fluer - a LOT lol and you wouldn't know it by us. I wouldn't talk about this irl btw 🤣🤣🤣

I've worked in the hospital I work in since I was a kid and my dad is here 40 years and no one knows of his money. All the patients refer to him as the BFG as he's 6 ft 7 🤣

Cool story bro

• Haha
Reactions: 72
They probably went to Tenerife because of Enzo’s age - under 2 they have to sit on your lap the whole flight so going further afield is pretty uncomfortable. It is one of the few places that is a relatively short flight from the uk but still warm in late Oct.

Reactions: 11

Get you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They probably went to Tenerife because of Enzo’s age - under 2 they have to sit on your lap the whole flight so going further afield is pretty uncomfortable. It is one of the few places that is a relatively short flight from the uk but still warm in late Oct.
Exactly what I was going to say. It's the nearest place that's warm at this time of year. I don't think it's any deeper than that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.