Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has the picture perfect life - rich hubby, hobby job, mansion, one of each kids, close extended family, holidays etc etc
I’m not jealous at all 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is River still walking with a pacifier? Isn't she nearly 5 this December? I'm not a parent but isn't that a bit too old?

I actually don't think she is. I think she just has part of her teddy in her mouth. I don't think it is one of those teddies where the dummy (pacifier) is attached to it. I am also sure Fleur said she River only ever used it for a few eatly weeks.

Reactions: 3
Few things -
- I think her style is atrocious. The stuff she wears does not suit her. How many motorcycle boots does she need?
- ever since having a boy, she seems to have forgotten about the fact she has an older kid
- her posts on the boy are seriously annoying. We don’t need to know how
Much he sleeps, fleur! duck off!

Reactions: 12
Few things -
- I think her style is atrocious. The stuff she wears does not suit her. How many motorcycle boots does she need?
- ever since having a boy, she seems to have forgotten about the fact she has an older kid

I was thinking this. She barely even discussed River anymore. I understand she doesn't want to show her but never even mentions her

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I was thinking this. She barely even discussed River anymore. I understand she doesn't want to show her but never even mentions her

I'm not sure this is totally accurate. She has been on her holiday stories a fair bit and she referred to her as her "number one".

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20221029-202052_Instagram.jpg

Considering how much money she has, her engagement ring is so tacky, it looks like a ring I had from New Look when I was 13.

• Haha
Not much use telling us how the nail polish lasts, I doubt Fleur does many basic chores like us plebs.

And could the ‘previous ad partner’ be a bit more hidden! Cheeky

• Haha
Few things -
I totally agree! I have a very similar colouring to her and never wear black as it makes me look sallow and a bit ill! She wears so much black and the boots that cut into the calf; those are hard to pull off unless you’re taller than average.

Reactions: 2
Also looks too small for her

I was going to say the same. I hate it when people's fingers are too big for their ring. It always looks awful. I also hate when people buy their normal size in flip flops and their heel is literally an the v edge though, and think that's prob just me lol. Size up! Lol!

Reactions: 10
Ah. Still on the black jumpers with fake white shirts sewn in and pleather leggings, I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I sometimes wear chunky biker boots but not also with a too-long coat, too-long jumper, too-big scarf and too-long hair. She is actually really slim under all that Kooples/Allsaints stuff that's designed for someone 5 inches taller, but there's just material everywhere.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.