Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does she go to a lot of weddings? I’m the same age and I’ve not been to half as many wedding as she goes to every year 😂
Look at the piles and piles of Christmas gifts she wraps each year: they have loooads of friends.
I'm the same as you, couple of weddings maximum per year.
A friend of mine, on the other hand, had at least one wedding per weekend for the months of June and July, and 3 destination weddings this year 😬

Reactions: 4
Speaking of weddings, Fleur's friend Rema got married recently and I suspect in France. Look at the comment on one of their photos..

Reckon Fleur did a wedding trip to France 3 weeks ago and kept it on the DL? Think she didn't want to get the flack about a) being on holiday and b) since she's got such a small baby?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Speaking of weddings, Fleur's friend Rema got married recently and I suspect in France. Look at the comment on one of their photos..

Reckon Fleur did a wedding trip to France 3 weeks ago and kept it on the DL? Think she didn't want to get the flack about a) being on holiday and b) since she's got such a small baby?
It says "evening before the big day" and then Rema comments "can't wait to see you next week" which suggests Fleur didn't make it to the actual wedding. From Fleur's Instagram story today it would seem she and Rema hung out for the first time since she had Enzo. I definitely think in the last year she's made more of an effort to keep the extent of her travel and weekends away secret though, so who knows.

Reactions: 2

I understand this is a trash thread but sometimes I do wonder if we don't just complain about Fleur for the sake of it? I mean, just a few weeks ago people were questioning her because she took Enzo to a wedding when he was very little. Now the issue seems to be that IF she did in fact attend this wedding in France, he might or might have not been there.

I guess she can never win.

And just to be clear, I am not having a go specifically at you, @Orange2green. Just a thought about what it's being discussed here.

Reactions: 12
I understand this is a trash thread but sometimes I do wonder if we don't just complain about Fleur for the sake of it? I mean, just a few weeks ago people were questioning her because she took Enzo to a wedding when he was very little. Now the issue seems to be that IF she did in fact attend this wedding in France, he might or might have not been there.

And just to be clear, I am not having a go specifically at you, @Orange2green. Just a thought about what it's being discussed here.
This has occurred to me too haha, not necessarily with people on this thread but more her followers in general and the kind of comments she gets on her Instagram posts.... No wonder she tries to keep her travel quiet as she probably wants to avoid being criticised for taking the baby to a wedding/leaving the baby for more than a few hours/travelling with the baby.

Personally I don't have an opinion about her travel activity as it relates to the baby, I think people should do what works best for them and their families and that's going to look different for everyone.

It's more like I think she's moved towards keeping her travel plans quiet because since D**** gate people started to pay attention to the sheer number of holidays and weekends away she has. I'm of the opinion that it's her money and she can spend it how she wants, but it seems like a lot of her followers feel irked that she is seemingly always on holiday, when she can't even claim it's travel for "work" as she did in the old days because she hardly ever makes travel related content anymore. Her justification is always "we needed some time away as a family" even though Mike usually joins them for only part of the trip. Fleur clearly has a seriously nice life that basically is one long holiday, and in the current economic climate that's going to be jarring to a lot of people.

Again - disclaimers and caveats - this is not me trying to have a go at anyone on this thread or claim Fleur shouldn't be able to do what she wants with her own money. Just trying to analyse why I think she's become secretive and defensive about her travel in the past few years. 🙃

It was her friend's wedding, not Rema's 🤦‍♀️. The next day she posted about it.

Rema got married shortly after. You can see all the congratulations messages on her posts after.. and her now husband is wearing a ring.

I remember someone tweeting Chrissy teigan saying they was unfollowing her cause she’s not relatable and she basically replied saying it’s my life I’m not trying to be relatable I think that’s the same for fleur,. I think for 90% of the time Fleur is probably just living her life in her own normality. Yes she has abundance of Chanel’s bags and a palatial house but I think in the circles she runs in so does her friends and mikes friends wives? I think her friends probably all got Cartier and chanel when they had a baby. I got flowers and a necklace with my daughters name on so push pressies aren’t exactly unusual. I think for the most part she’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. She’s not trying to something she’s not nor is she showing of her vast mansion when people can’t afford their bills. I think a lot of us would probably live in her lifestyle if they could afford it. I know I would 100%.
I don't care if Fleur is relatable, I care that she is a lier and shows disdain for her followers. She doesn't need to share anything she doesn't want to but the lies and half truths make things worse.

Reactions: 12
Yeah it’s not about Fleur being relatable at all. She’s always been rich, she’s always shown that she’s rich. That’s not the problem at all. She’s a liar, she’s greedy af, she looks down on people and she behaves like a spoiled brat when things don’t go her way - those are the things she gets criticized for. I don’t think people are harsher on her on other influencers.

Reactions: 21
You people realize you don’t have to follow/read/check up on gossip boards like tattle where the threads about influencers tend to be more critical of them, right? 😂

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see the wedding guest outfit video? 🤣 Unpopular opinion on here I know but I usually quite like Fleur's fashion (especially the black/biker stuff) but this was River's fairy dress on the bottom, headmistress on the top and wrong all over ... And she had to pair it with Dreams by the Cranberries too which is one of my favourite songs. 😭

Forgive my ignorance as I don’t have children and know nothing about babies, but is it frowned upon to take babies overseas? Generally do people wait before taking them on a plane?

Forgive my ignorance as I don’t have children and know nothing about babies, but is it frowned upon to take babies overseas? Generally do people wait before taking them on a plane?
No it’s arguably easier to take a small baby abroad, as they can’t crawl/walk

Reactions: 7
I think some people worry about exposing them to germs on a plane, especially if they haven’t had all their immunisations yet.

You people realize you don’t have to follow/read/check up on gossip boards like tattle where the threads about influencers tend to be more critical of them, right? 😂
There's a big difference between being "more critical" and "sh*tting on everything they do just because you can".

Which nobody did, but ok
Yes, you do. My initial comment regarding this:
just a few weeks ago people were questioning her because she took Enzo to a wedding when he was very little. Now the issue seems to be that IF she did in fact attend this wedding in France, he might or might have not been there.

That is literally ONE example 😳 how is that „shitting one everything they do“ as per your quote above? Listen, I know some people always feel the need to defend the super wealthy on forums like this, but Fleur really doesn’t get the worst criticism on here. But I guess you can always report the thread or certain posts that you feel cross the Fleur line :)

Reactions: 5
Fleurs thread is one of the most timid out there. It’s hardly like we are ripping her a new one ffs 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.