Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
That is literally ONE example 😳 how is that „shitting one everything they do“ as per your quote above? Listen, I know some people always feel the need to defend the super wealthy on forums like this, but Fleur really doesn’t get the worst criticism on here. But I guess you can always report the thread or certain posts that you feel cross the Fleur line :)
Exactly, it was ONE example, to which I was told to not read/follow/check up on Tattle if it bothers me so much. I don't personally have much sympathy for Fleur nor "defend the super wealthy", as you suggested. I do think, however, to criticize for the sake of it is cheap, and that's the impression I got from the discussion about whether she took or not Enzo to someone's wedding.

Shame her for Dubai-gate, not introducing River earlier on because she wasn't pretty enough but was ok to post faceless pics of her to get sponsor content, doing a whole video about going vegan only to ditch it weeks after, her hendo,.... The list is endless. Regarding the wedding/Enzo debacle, I stand to what I said.

Exactly, it was ONE example, to which I was told to not read/follow/check up on Tattle if it bothers me so much. I don't personally have much sympathy for Fleur nor "defend the super wealthy", as you suggested. I do think, however, to criticize for the sake of it is cheap, and that's the impression I got from the discussion about whether she took or not Enzo to someone's wedding.

Shame her for Dubai-gate, not introducing River earlier on because she wasn't pretty enough but was ok to post faceless pics of her to get sponsor content, doing a whole video about going vegan only to ditch it weeks after, her hendo,.... The list is endless. Regarding the wedding/Enzo debacle, I stand to what I said.
Yeah but it could have been different people with various opinions on babies at weddings? And just being out that soon after a c section was surprising to some but not others. Also wasn't the second wedding in France or something. Bit different.

Reactions: 3
Fleur has ALWAYS been a hypocrite and very braggy she thinks she is better than her minions, if you can get past that then you’re all good, I used to love her vlogmas they were lovely, I just skip all the Ads etc and watch the bits I do like.

Reactions: 4
Fleur has ALWAYS been a hypocrite and very braggy she thinks she is better than her minions, if you can get past that then you’re all good, I used to love her vlogmas they were lovely, I just skip all the Ads etc and watch the bits I do like.
Her old vlogmas videos (from like 2012 etc) were great because she showed all the luxurious festive things she got up to. She was also more natural and less Lady Crawley than now :D

Reactions: 6
Her old vlogmas videos (from like 2012 etc) were great because she showed all the luxurious festive things she got up to. She was also more natural and less Lady Crawley than now :D
Yes and Mike was a lot more down to Earth as well and you’re right they have always had a touch of luxury but I feel it wasn’t so in your face they more relatable.

Reactions: 5

The thing is this is a gossip thread and snark is what people do at least people don’t troll her accounts and i’m sure the majority of her followers don’t even know about us. You could always start a rave thread if snarking bothers you as that’s a good option 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
The thing is this is a gossip thread and snark is what people do at least people don’t troll her accounts and i’m sure the majority of her followers don’t even know about us. You could always start a rave thread if snarking bothers you as that’s a good option 🤷‍♀️
Here is her Rave thread. No one ever wants to use it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she stopped showing River since she started school?
She said in her meet Enzo video she's going to show River less now she's older and more recognisable, to protect her privacy. She also said she'll continue to share Enzo until he's in the same position, and she's not going to share his middle names.
I thought this was a good move but I feel like she might backtrack: she was adamant about not showing River as a baby and then abruptly changed her mind.

Reactions: 8
What’s the big deal about not sharing his middle name? Surely knowing his name is Enzo Bell is enough for any maniac to go on should they want to harm him.

Saying she won’t share River’s face because she can’t really consent now - she NEVER DID CONSENT! The damage is done imo.

Reactions: 14
What’s the big deal about not sharing his middle name? Surely knowing his name is Enzo Bell is enough for any maniac to go on should they want to harm him.

Saying she won’t share River’s face because she can’t really consent now - she NEVER DID CONSENT! The damage is done imo.
I've seen many, many influencer/famous parents argue that they basically stop sharing their kids when they hit 2 or so because then they become more recognizable to kidnappers when they're sent to school.

Which feels... if I'm honest, like an over-reaction. But that's just me.

There's also always this hinted story of not wanting creeps on the internet to have photos of your kid, which I also get.

Regardless, all influencers know babies are good business and there's a cynical part of me that thinks they just stop showing them when they lose their big eyes/baby fat stage and just become "kids".

Another influencer that I follow has never shown her children and only shows backs of heads, blurred faces, voices in her videos and it's just occasionally. I haven't noticed them on her IG much. I think they are 8 ad 3 now. She says its because they cannot consent and in the future as adolescents if they want to appear online then they are more than welcome. However, she constantly gets offered more money for the same AD, brand deal, sponsorship etc to include her children, which she finds frustrating.

Didn't Fleur start showing River with products etc pretty young?

There isn’t a hope she is going to refrain from showing River going forward. Fleur is driven by aesthetics and if the thinks River is looking particularly cute or wearing a nice dress then she won’t be capable of not posting

Reactions: 7
Not Fleur advertising Giovanna Fletcher's Regatta coat 💀

As if she'd ever be seen dead in that range if she wasn't being paid!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning dog walkies through the muddy fields in my Chanel boots ❤💰💰💰
I mean I suppose if she's going to buy the ugly fuckers she might as well wear them 🤷
They are really awful though. Nice bit of mud might improve their appearance tbh.

• Haha
The infamous headless photos started from when she was tiny, couldn’t have been older than a few weeks/months old
She had the cheek to post these photos even before she announced her name!

• Wow
I've just watched fleurs advent calendar upload, it's first of hers I've watched in a year or so, but her accent 😮 it is completely different, when did this happen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.