Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleur is 34 so he's maybe 36 or 37? Fleur used to make a lot of "funny" references to him being older than her

Amusing that the CEO of a car company has a son with the name of the Ferrari founder.
I'm sure that's how Mike knows the name, and he already has that little Ferrari ready for Enzo :D

Enzo is an odd choice for them but I much prefer it to River (or Raven James..she said that was her other name for a lost pregnancy). I am so happy for them them! Name your kids whatever you want, as long as they are healthy and happy it’s all good to me! River and Enzo will be running the estate in 25 years time; they hit the jackpot.

Reactions: 9
When she was on Louise Pentland’s podcast she said Raven James was for a girl
We all know she only likes "James" because Blake Lively has a daughter with that name. :rolleyes:

I am honestly very surprised that Enzo is the name they went with. I would never in a million years have guessed it.

Reactions: 5
While I'm nowhere near as wealthy as the Bells (we rent a small apartment), I chose to pay multiple grand extra from our savings for my delivery so I could have a private room and my husband staying with me. Personally, this is so much more justifiable than buying a 400$ over a 80$ carrier, because I feel like I was so much more relaxed and able to bond with my baby, recover more easily etc. Obviously, many people can't afford this, but I'm just saying that in my opinion, Fleur has her priorities right.
Not in England, but I’ve gone private for all of my births. Worth every cent to have choice of care provider, continuity of care and the private room stay afterwards.

Reactions: 2
In England, Enzo has the same vibes as Rocco or Romeo for me. A vastly different social class to the Bells, is all I will say!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah well - Fleur has strange taste in clothes and strange taste in baby names. But she'd make an excellent interior decorator lol.

And of COURSE she had her baby in the same place the Royals do....

Reactions: 9
In England, Enzo has the same vibes as Rocco or Romeo for me. A vastly different social class to the Bells, is all I will say!
Yes, totally the kind of association I would make (in the UK) too! More the kind of name the TOWIE lot would choose to appear 'exotic'.

Reactions: 12
Ah well - Fleur has strange taste in clothes and strange taste in baby names. But she'd make an excellent interior decorator lol.

And of COURSE she had her baby in the same place the Royals do....
Pretty sure she hired an interior decorator…

Reactions: 4
Enzo is very popular where I live.
it just reminds me of a Sesame Street or Muppets character even though it’s not 🤣
Omg I was just catching up & going to write the same thing!!

Quick Google says:
Enzo is an Anything Muppet boy who appeared playing ball with Sophie in Sesame Street Episode 4127

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Huh. I like the name Enzo but I'm part Italian so the people I know who are named Enzo or who have baby Enzos have the culture to back it up. I guess I shouldn't expect much cultural sensibility from a British Fleur but it feels like a weird choice for them.

I also don't like it with the Bell last name. Enzo Bell. Enzobell. Sounds like medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She called River the nickname Bug a lot especially in the beginning when she hadn’t shared the name. I think the nickname will likely be Enz or something completely random that’s more masculine & less cutesy.

Reactions: 1
Yes Gonzo, that's the name I was thinking. The thing about picking a name that is different enough that it sounds a bit out of place at first but then you realize it's very much an on trend name as a variation on all the Ezras, Arlos and Milos. Nick name could be Eni?

Reactions: 4
I’m Italian and I have several Enzos in my family but that’s a nickname - they’re all Lorenzo. The English equivalent of calling your kid Charlie rather than Charles. Sad it’s becoming such a common name, I used to like enzo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m Italian and I have several Enzos in my family but that’s a nickname - they’re all Lorenzo. The English equivalent of calling your kid Charlie rather than Charles. Sad it’s becoming such a common name, I used to like enzo.
Enzo is a fantastic name for an Italian.

Less so for a pampered son of the very English Bell family.

Reactions: 21
Yes Gonzo, that's the name I was thinking. The thing about picking a name that is different enough that it sounds a bit out of place at first but then you realize it's very much an on trend name as a variation on all the Ezras, Arlos and Milos. Nick name could be Eni?

Ezra, Arlo, Milo, Enzo ... all names I really dislike as super common now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.