Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what will be the kid‘s nickname? Enzy? Enz? Zozo? Fleur will definitely not be calling him Enzo :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds about right that they would go there, it’s not like they can’t afford it! But imagine spending like £10k to give birth in luxury whilst on social media begging for a baby carrier because you ‘can’t justify the price’ 🤣 what do you actually get for your 10k to justify that, when you could literally have it done FREE on the NHS?
Make it make sense Fleur 💁‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Hahaha. To quote myself on the last thread -

"Before she even had her first baby I thought she'd be wafting down to London for a planned c-section, and that Mike's dividends would be paying for her to be giving birth next to a beautifully presented tray of Afternoon Tea in the Lindo Wing."

Whatever. It means a bed for someone else where she lives.

Reactions: 28
Enzo Bell.........Bell Enzo. Sounds too much like Bellend for my liking!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1000% looks like it, if you Google the pics of Kate and wills leaving the Lindo wing it def looks like it

ETA the cost 😱😱 and that doesn't even include consultant fees
I love that 'celebration afternoon tea' is included. Talk about out of touch, the rich really do live completely different lives to us

Reactions: 20
I love that 'celebration afternoon tea' is included. Talk about out of touch, the rich really do live completely different lives to us
The tea and toast I had after both my NHS births was better than any food on earth 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Each to their own and all that, but I wouldn’t have even wanted that after giving birth! 🤢
I woud 🤤 It looks great.

And if you have as much money as they have, why not.
I'm suprised about the name, not my favourite, but I don't dislike it.

Reactions: 2
Sounds about right that they would go there, it’s not like they can’t afford it! But imagine spending like £10k to give birth in luxury whilst on social media begging for a baby carrier because you ‘can’t justify the price’ 🤣 what do you actually get for your 10k to justify that, when you could literally have it done FREE on the NHS?
Make it make sense Fleur 💁‍♀️
While I'm nowhere near as wealthy as the Bells (we rent a small apartment), I chose to pay multiple grand extra from our savings for my delivery so I could have a private room and my husband staying with me. Personally, this is so much more justifiable than buying a 400$ over a 80$ carrier, because I feel like I was so much more relaxed and able to bond with my baby, recover more easily etc. Obviously, many people can't afford this, but I'm just saying that in my opinion, Fleur has her priorities right.

Reactions: 14
While I'm nowhere near as wealthy as the Bells (we rent a small apartment), I chose to pay multiple grand extra from our savings for my delivery so I could have a private room and my husband staying with me. Personally, this is so much more justifiable than buying a 400$ over a 80$ carrier, because I feel like I was so much more relaxed and able to bond with my baby, recover more easily etc. Obviously, many people can't afford this, but I'm just saying that in my opinion, Fleur has her priorities right.
I was incredibly lucky as the NHS hospital I gave birth in has only private rooms, no wards at all. So much nicer after giving birth to have that privacy

Reactions: 5
I won't begrudge anyone paying above and beyond for healthcare. It's not right or fair that this is how the system works, but I'd do exactly the same if I was in Fleur's position.

Reactions: 20
I immediately thought of Enzo Calzaghe 😂 (any other boxing fans out there?!)

Agree with others that it’s unexpected and doesn’t really go with River…but at least it’s not pretentious (like Tarquin!) or too trying to be ‘out there’
Yes Joe Calzaghes dad, I thought of Enzo Maccarinelli the other welsh boxer

Reactions: 2
Not surprised that Fleur had show everyone that shot of The Lindo Wings's recognizable doorway 👑 Gotta get her money's worth. I'm sure she saved up though, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I live in Belgium, where Enzo is quite a popular name. Not sure it fits their family name well, but he's a cute little bub. I'm happy for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.