Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s loaded what did we honestly expect? She wasn’t gonna slum it with us peasants if she didn’t have to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I come from a different country and here the name Enzo is more used by lower class and redneck-y people that want to sound exotic and are very much French with no tastes. You usually hear that name a lot in the bad neighbourhoods, whenever you see kids riding scooters wearing Lacoste tracksuits and fanny packs and smoking joints you can be sure that they are named Enzo 😅 So to me I hate that name with a passion and was very surprised when I saw that as in France it is possibly the least classy and posh name possible.

As for paying so much be in your own room, have pastries and be able to have your husband there is also very alien because you can have that here for free if you go to a good clinic and not the over crowded hospitals. You just need to pick an OBGYN that delivers in the clinic you want that's it. Sounds like such a waste of money but I also perfectly get the wanting to be alone in a room after giving birth, I know I would.
The French Enzo often has a BFF named Kylian or Dylan as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The French Enzo often has a BFF named Kylian or Dylan as well 🤣
OMG, Exactly!! 😂 You're familiar with that type of people I see... I'm genuinely laughing on the inside knowing what that name represents here, meanwhile Fleur is thinking she is all posh-y posh-y and unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she have River at the Lindo Wing, too? Or just Enzo?
She probably did but if you remember she posted a black and white photo with her blurry in the background and then disappeared for a month as she was nervous to give River's name... no leaving hospital photos!

Reactions: 3
OMG, Exactly!! 😂 You're familiar with that type of people I see... I'm genuinely laughing on the inside knowing what that name represents here, meanwhile Fleur is thinking she is all posh-y posh-y and unique.
I come from a different country and here the name Enzo is more used by lower class and redneck-y people that want to sound exotic and are very much French with no tastes. You usually hear that name a lot in the bad neighbourhoods, whenever you see kids riding scooters wearing Lacoste tracksuits and fanny packs and smoking joints you can be sure that they are named Enzo 😅 So to me I hate that name with a passion and was very surprised when I saw that as in France it is possibly the least classy and posh name possible.

As for paying so much be in your own room, have pastries and be able to have your husband there is also very alien because you can have that here for free if you go to a good clinic and not the over crowded hospitals. You just need to pick an OBGYN that delivers in the clinic you want that's it. Sounds like such a waste of money but I also perfectly get the wanting to be alone in a room after giving birth, I know I would.
For a thread where we usually bash Fleur for her unchecked privilege and faux humbleness about her wealth, some of you are spewing some pretty fucked classist tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tbf, I feel like I don’t mind if they spend it on a spenny birth. As someone said it gives someone else the space/bed/time for a birth at her local hospital. She never really hid it and fair play tbh. I prob would if I could afford it😅

Reactions: 13
Tbf, I feel like I don’t mind if they spend it on a spenny birth. As someone said it gives someone else the space/bed/time for a birth at her local hospital. She never really hid it and fair play tbh. I prob would if I could afford it😅
I think most people would honestly! Don’t give a duck about pretentious photos and afternoon tea but private rooms and more attention for your welfare from the staff, win win.

Reactions: 16
I would have gladly paid extra for a few comforts or better continuity of care, but it seems that in the UK you often only have the choice between the absolute bare necessities (many NHS wards) or the full Royal Family/ Beckhams experience that would bankrupt most of us, and nothing in between.

Do you think she will post an over glamourised photo/video of River meeting Enzo?
Maybe not, but I bet in a few months there'll be a cute photo of the two of them and a gushy caption about how well River took to her role as big sister or something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy for Fleur and Mike but despise the name. Enzo is awful and Enzo Bell sounds like some sort of electric company…better than River Bell, though, which is reminiscent of a river boat in Mississippi.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that kind of surname suits classic names like Sebastian, Thomas, William, Elizabeth, Matilda etc

Agreed. Bell is such a classic name. To pair it with something so gauche is unexpected. It just doesn’t work well together.

As an American, the name has gained popularity in the last 10-15 years. Mostly lower middle class Italian-Americans use the name. I’ve seen thugs take to the name as well. Also revered for pets. It just isn’t what you would expect for someone living in an English country estate. But Fleur always tries to be “edgy” despite having zero street cred. Her taste has always been questionable.

I can’t get over that Lindo Wing hospital being so expensive. Is it the best doctors? The service? Really good food? lol. Because in America, that would be considered a fairly low-grade hospital based on appearances.

Reactions: 11
Agreed. Bell is such a classic name. To pair it with something so gauche is unexpected. It just doesn’t work well together.

As an American, the name has gained popularity in the last 10-15 years. Mostly lower middle class Italian-Americans use the name. I’ve seen thugs take to the name as well. Also revered for pets. It just isn’t what you would expect for someone living in an English country estate. But Fleur always tries to be “edgy” despite having zero street cred. Her taste has always been questionable.

I can’t get over that Lindo Wing hospital being so expensive. Is it the best doctors? The service? Really good food? lol. Because in America, that would be considered a fairly low-grade hospital based on appearances.
It costs to have the doctors you chose on standby rather than getting whoever is on shift that day.

Reactions: 7

Oh my god can you imagine if Fleur had to associate with bikers/the true edgy crowd? I would pay money to be a fly on the wall on that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The photo on her Instagram of the blurred baby faces is harrowing.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.