Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, was she at that wedding 6 days after a C section? :oops: I've never had one but that seems like major surgery to recover from?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hang on, was she at that wedding 6 days after a C section? :oops: I've never had one but that seems like major surgery to recover from?
It is but people recover at different rates, I was back walking as normal after 2 days, granted just alot slower and sore as hell :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
On that (bleeping freaky) photo of the blurred babies, I thought she’d tried to scribble out the woman on the right’s face, but it’s actually a horrible hat 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t care if my mom was getting married, I’m not bringing a brand new baby to a wedding around that many people.

Reactions: 24
I remember her friend Lissie from old vlogs where she would sometimes appear in briefly. I kind of why she wouldnt want to miss that particular wedding, but yeah, taking a week-old baby to a summer wedding - doesnt sound like the greatest time ;)

Reactions: 13
I remember her friend Lissie from old vlogs where she would sometimes appear in briefly. I kind of why she wouldnt want to miss that particular wedding, but yeah, taking a week-old baby to a summer wedding - doesnt sound like the greatest time ;)

Just curious why you say a summer wedding? Do you mean heat wise?

Just curious why you say a summer wedding? Do you mean heat wise?
Yes. Also, since I live in Germany, summer weddings are quite rare over here, because of the heat and because most people are away during that time. Prime time for weddings here is spring I would say, though with the pandemic and everything, things might have changed. I did notice while I lived in the UK, that getting married right in the middle of summer isn't unusual, right?

Reactions: 2
I would happily sit on my arse at a wedding with a newborn while other people entertained my 4 year old for the day. Juggling a baby and preschooler is a nightmare.

Also a chance to show the baby off to all their mutuals, obviously!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember her too and thinking that she was quite normal looking and I think she’s a teacher as well? But she must be from a posh family like Fleur too.

Reactions: 2
Also a chance to show the baby off to all their mutuals, obviously!
i think there is a time and a place for showing off your baby, but I don’t think à friends wedding is. A bit upstagy, if you ask me. Wouldn’t put it pas Fleur though !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I cant believe she is back on youtube churning out the same old videos after making a big song and dance about leaving. Talk about embarrassing! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I hate it when people use the word "clever" as a filler word when they don't have the vocabulary to be more accurate.. Lily Pebbles does this too. "the flooring is so clever".

How is having sex and having a baby.. clever? It's biology surely? What's clever about having an elective c section in the Lido wing?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I don’t care if my mom was getting married, I’m not bringing a brand new baby to a wedding around that many people.
Why? This is nothing groundbreaking. I’ve been to many wedding with newborns their, guests are very respectful and the parents usually leave before the loud music starts. If Fleur or any new mum left the baby at home everyone would say it was terrible. Her really good friend was getting married, I wouldn’t miss that either.

Reactions: 19
I hate it when people use the word "clever" as a filler word when they don't have the vocabulary to be more accurate.. Lily Pebbles does this too. "the flooring is so clever".

How is having sex and having a baby.. clever? It's biology surely? What's clever about having an elective c section in the Lido wing?
You're right! God what a strange thing to say!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.