Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, you are all focusing on the 'cloud' part of her caption, but has anyone looked into names associated with the number nine??

I also think she was probably just saying she was on cloud 9 and there's nothing more to it. Or maybe there is....

Interestingly (according to a quick google search because I don't know anything about this stuff) the name FOX has a numerological value of 9.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Guys, you are all focusing on the 'cloud' part of her caption, but has anyone looked into names associated with the number nine??

I also think she was probably just saying she was on cloud 9 and there's nothing more to it. Or maybe there is....

Interestingly (according to a quick google search because I don't know anything about this stuff) the name FOX has a numerological value of 9.
The name obviously has 9 letters 🤷‍♀️

Cloud Nine Bell

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am surprised something so common annd also not very hippy/nature etc. No middle name?

Reactions: 9
I am surprised something so common annd also not very hippy/nature etc. No middle name?
I assume middle name to follow, or they’ve learned some lessons and are keeping some info private. Broadcasting your child’s full name and date of birth isn’t exactly sensible….

Reactions: 7
All our guesses were wrong!!

I kinda like it. Little Enzo Bell. I'd never have guessed she'd go for an Italian name. Not sure if she'll share his middle name. As mentioned above, it's really not wise to share all the details.

Is Enzo a popular/common name in the UK as has been said? I've never known a child by that name where I live (Ireland) so it's still on the 'slightly different' name scale for me.

When I hear Enzo I just think of Enzo Ferrari (like a lot of people I expect) so I guess it's a fitting name for the future CEO of Available Car. 😉

Reactions: 13
I think realistically his middle name is probably Michael and that's why they haven't said it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.