Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew it, 18th July! Tbf, she did say last Monday ‘one week to go’ so she wasn’t making much effort this time to hide when she was having him 😂 she was very secretive with River in comparison.

He looks beautiful, you can tell how happy she is. I just hope she comes out and says ‘here is X, he weighed Xlbs and we’re very happy’ so people can comment ‘that’s nice’ then move on with their lives. If she drags it out for over a month like she did River she will lose even more followers.

Reactions: 24
Beautiful photo. Wish I had a photo as nice as that when I had my baby 😂 mine’s just a load of double chins and a bundle of blankets, can’t even see the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow I haven't visited the Fleur thread on here in such a long time but what a lovely baby!
I came by because I am 99% sure I saw her, Mike, and River having lunch at Chiltern Firehouse on Sunday and wanted to see what the tea is, but I'm not so sure it was them now, given she just welcomed a newborn a day later!

Reactions: 2
Really happy for them!

Just watched the nursery tour and it seems like such an impractical room to use... especially given the amount of options they must have! I quite like traditional style in general and think it suits the period of their house, but there is something haunting about how they've styled this one. Yikes.

Also noticed the emphasis on octopus toys... Octavian/Octavius maybe?

Reactions: 8
Really happy for them!

Just watched the nursery tour and it seems like such an impractical room to use... especially given the amount of options they must have! I quite like traditional style in general and think it suits the period of their house, but there is something haunting about how they've styled this one. Yikes.

Also noticed the emphasis on octopus toys... Octavian/Octavius maybe?
Otto?

Reactions: 9
Aww, happy he's here safely. And most of all, happy I won't have to hear about Fleur being pregnant anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow I haven't visited the Fleur thread on here in such a long time but what a lovely baby!
I came by because I am 99% sure I saw her, Mike, and River having lunch at Chiltern Firehouse on Sunday and wanted to see what the tea is, but I'm not so sure it was them now, given she just welcomed a newborn a day later!
You may have! she was in london then. What did they look like?

Reactions: 3
Isn’t today the hottest day on record in England? I imagine Fleur’s fancy hospital has AC but interesting.

I love the nursery.

I assumed she had the baby this morning (although it surprised me that she had a photo up so quickly) and that they are sharing a birthday…that confused me because Fleur always makes a big deal over her own birthday. So the baby was born yesterday? Hmmm…

Name Prediction: Definitely something pretentious. Hugo is a good guess. Julius? I’ll go with:

Sunny Michael Bell

Reactions: 1
Isn’t today the hottest day on record in England? I imagine Fleur’s fancy hospital has AC but interesting.

I love the nursery.

I assumed she had the baby this morning (although it surprised me that she had a photo up so quickly) and that they are sharing a birthday…that confused me because Fleur always makes a big deal over her own birthday. So the baby was born yesterday? Hmmm…

Name Prediction: Definitely something pretentious. Hugo is a good guess. Julius? I’ll go with:

Sunny Michael Bell

Yes I think must have yesterday. She said the baby would be born within 1 day of her birthday and they wouldn't do an elective section that early in the morning.

Is it just my Scottish accent or does Otto sound a wee but too much like Auto. Clever branding for the future CEO of Available Cars though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Come on Tattle, do you thing…someone must be able to find some info about what he’s called before Fleur decides to finally release it. People on GG guessed it was River Wren the last time based on an IG account, I doubt she’ll make that mistake again!😅

Reactions: 5
Come on Tattle, do you thing…someone must be able to find some info about what he’s called before Fleur decides to finally release it. People on GG guessed it was River Wren the last time based on an IG account, I doubt she’ll make that mistake again!😅
She gave a lot of hints though last time with the second name being a bird and the first name being “unusual”, plus I think someone on GG saw the name River on something in the nursery tour! There’s been no such hints this time

no way did someone guess last time! That is some serious sleuthing

Reactions: 4
She gave a lot of hints though last time with the second name being a bird and the first name being “unusual”, plus I think someone on GG saw the name River on something in the nursery tour! There’s been no such hints this time
I’m starting to get worried that the name is actually Cloud…from her post this morning about being on cloud 9 and the fact that she picked the absolutely ugly baby carrier with clouds on it. Cloud Fox Bell!

no way did someone guess last time! That is some serious sleuthing
Yeah they did. In fairness she held onto releasing the name for over a month. Someone found that she had an account called riverwrenbell following her, it was pretty funny that someone figured it out.

Reactions: 10
I wonder why she posted about his arrival at 7 this morning. I didn’t even see the post and probably wouldn’t have known he was born only for seeing it here. Strange time to post, engagement wise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.