Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched her videos in literally years. Her face looks so different. Her teeth are also so over bleached they look see through and blue.

Reactions: 2
I know she wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea after having river but I found her attitude towards breastfeeding quite refreshing, like she did it for a while, found formula worked better for them and switched. I can’t bear these instahuns who breastfeed a baby and then it becomes their entire personality and identity and I really hope she doesn’t go down that road.

Reactions: 28
Did anyone watch the nursery reveal? Lovely decor but is it only me who thinks the iron bars on the cot are a surefire way for tiny limbs to get injured? She's an experienced mother so I hesitate to say anything...

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch the nursery reveal? Lovely decor but is it only me who thinks the iron bars on the cot are a surefire way for tiny limbs to get injured? She's an experienced mother so I hesitate to say anything...
I don’t know about limb injuries, but I did think clonking your head against an iron bar would be much more painful than against a lightweight wooden slat!

Reactions: 6
Is it her birthday tomorrow? I assume she had him today she will possibly announce it tomorrow.. “best bday present ever”.. etc etc

Reactions: 1
Adore that photo. He looks so squidgy and gorgeous.

Enough raving, how long will she make us wait for the bloody boys name now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congrats to those who guessed he'd be born before her birthday. You guys are honestly so on point it's sometimes a bit scary 😂

Edit to add I think he'll be Michael Bell Jr. Classic, traditional and a proper name for an heir (in their books, obvs).

Reactions: 12
Think it’s a nice picture to be honest! No picture of the babies hand or an ear. Proper photo!

Reactions: 35
I wish I’d looked that good after giving birth!
Why would she not look good, it’s not like she’s been through the physical exhaustion of labour and birth. I have had both vaginal and elective section deliveries, and I can only describe an elective as swanning into Argos for your click and collect order in comparison to hours of labouring and pushing 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.