Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to get worried that the name is actually Cloud…from her post this morning about being on cloud 9 and the fact that she picked the absolutely ugly baby carrier with clouds on it. Cloud Fox Bell!

Yeah they did. In fairness she held onto releasing the name for over a month. Someone found that she had an account called riverwrenbell following her, it was pretty funny that someone figured it out.
No way... so she created an account with River's name?! sounds very un-fleur

I wonder why she posted about his arrival at 7 this morning. I didn’t even see the post and probably wouldn’t have known he was born only for seeing it here. Strange time to post, engagement wise
Fleurs intelligent though. She would know it's a strange time to post engagement wise and post because of that. She wouldn't want to be seen capitalising on her son's arrival

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It varies from day to day and who you listen to (and is always evolving due to the algorithm) but generally speaking around 7am is considered an optimal instagram posting time as your post is fresh and ready when the average person fires up the app in the morning

Reactions: 4
Congrats to Fleur and Mike, but she’s irritated me by not just announcing baby’s name in the Instagram post. I know I have no right to know her child’s name (and I’m not actually very interested) but she’s clearly planning on sharing it at some point anyway so why not just do it straight away? It’s not like it takes any extra effort to write the name in the caption of the photo that you have had time to share with the world.

Perhaps I’m only irritated because I remember how she was when River was born!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not announcing the name of the baby? Just like how the royals take their time before releasing the name of their children? lol

It's none of our business really but still :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Not announcing the name of the baby? Just like how the royals take their time before releasing the name of their children? lol

It's none of our business really but still :ROFLMAO:
Well, she's also styled as if she's Duchess Kate on her way out of the hospital, so yeah, she definitely thinks of herself as royalty :D (I get it if course, if your job is social media and you're also obsessed with your looks like Fleur, then it makes sense to get the mascara out and get the hair done)
Congrats to her and Mike :) little Foxy Lake Felix Michael Bell is here ;)

Congrats to Fleur and Mike, but she’s irritated me by not just announcing baby’s name in the Instagram post. I know I have no right to know her child’s name (and I’m not actually very interested) but she’s clearly planning on sharing it at some point anyway so why not just do it straight away? It’s not like it takes any extra effort to write the name in the caption of the photo that you have had time to share with the world.

To be honest I didn't share my babies names for about 4 days and it was only because I wanted to be sure I was happy with the name.
In fairness though i hadn't picked the names til they were born and I'm assuming fleur has known for a while what name she is using.

Reactions: 11
What about Phoenix she may be a stan 😂😂
ETA good luck with a sink in the nursery with a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Since someone mentioned cloud 9/clouds on baby items I'm going to go with the name:
Corvin Michael Bell
I'm not from an English speaking country so I don't know if Corvin is a popular name or not, but it would be fitting for her to stay within the "Raven" theme, clouds and birds in the sky kind of make sense, and I think it matches River quite nicely because they share a few letters without being too matchy-matchy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She said she has his name decided from about 12 weeks pregnant and I think she said was the one one Mike liked from her suggestions (?) - could be wrong on that bit?

She said she has his name decided from about 12 weeks pregnant and I think she said was the one one Mike liked from her suggestions (?) - could be wrong on that bit?
If Mike likes it it's probably not something like Cloud, considering Tarquin was on Mike's list of baby names when they had River

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If Mike likes it it's probably not something like Cloud, considering Tarquin was on Mike's list of baby names when they had river
I remember him having a weird list of names. I think it’ll be an old name but less common.

If Mike likes it it's probably not something like Cloud, considering Tarquin was on Mike's list of baby names when they had River

True but then I was supposed he agreed to River. Esp at the time it was more unusual and even more so on a girl.

I remember last time quite a few people guessing Jasper after River was born as an ususual girl's name. Fleur did say she liked it and maybe in future though that as obv for a girl and a number of years ago now.

Imagine if the baby's name is Otto. We have Ottie and Otto, does that mean Tanya is going to name her baby Ollie?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

A slow trickle of info is a great way to keep her audience interested and to up her engagement. She doesn't have much else going to with her content beside random sponsored posts and Favourites videos.

Reactions: 3
Guys I think she was just saying she was on cloud 9. I don’t think there’s any hidden meaning there to the baby name 😆

Reactions: 18
Alternatively, I think there's a cryptic message in there and the name is connected to the sky/weather in some way 😂
She must have thought a lot about what she would post and I would have thought 'over the moon' would be a more likely way to put it than 'cloud 9'? Or maybe I have far too much time on my hands 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.