Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£270 for a candle?! Dare I mention the cost of living crisis? I do enjoy Fleur’s videos and I know it’s meant to be a luxury gift guide but jeez, a bit out of touch! There’s luxury and there’s exploitation. People are nuts if they’re paying that much for wax…

• Wow
Reactions: 24
£270 for a candle?! Dare I mention the cost of living crisis? I do enjoy Fleur’s videos and I know it’s meant to be a luxury gift guide but jeez, a bit out of touch! There’s luxury and there’s exploitation. People are nuts if they’re paying that much for wax…
I will say, last year I got a much smaller Nest candle for Christmas from a very posh friend, for comparison it was half the weight of the one Fleur showed, and it lasted the literal whole winter. But yeah, that price tag seems insane, especially in the midst of an economic crisis.

Reactions: 7
She loves that River is cute and blonde and can wear all the clothes that Fleur would love to wear in adult size

Reactions: 3
Does she buy all these products in her gift guides? Must cost an absolute fortune!! I enjoyed the videos though but think I need the sticking filler one

I think she reaches out to companies and tells lucky them that they’ve made her gift list, so they give her the products. I seem to remember she’s had to give things back to them though, whether that’s true or not…

I think she reaches out to companies and tells lucky them that they’ve made her gift list, so they give her the products. I seem to remember she’s had to give things back to them though, whether that’s true or not…
This is definitely true with advent calendars at least - brands will often only have 4 or 5 PR advent calendars which get passed around all the influencers.

Reactions: 6
Some of the things in her gift guide are so bizarre and not the of thing you would expect a young woman to want. Who the hell would wear that broach??? A poncho jumper...?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sweet Lord, her "to go" outfit she posted in her instagram is absolutely horrendous. Outfit to wait at red lights and ask people for coins? She is the perfect exemple of how to wear an expensive outfit and look like a hobo. And am I the only one that finds it oh so eye rolling and show off-y to tag posts as "my own brand" ?

Reactions: 5
I took a look at her Insta and there's a reel with some pink evening dress she wore recently. She still doesnt know how to wear dresses that don't make her look boxy and super short (this has nothing to do with her having given birth recently, she has always had this problem).

Wouldn't be Christmas without the annual video of Fleur and Mike talking over each other! Not Fleur recommending a £350 suitcase during a cost of living crisis 😮

I do like that she does giveaways every year though and that she details in the description if any of the products are gifted.

Reactions: 10
Don't kid yourself. Not a single thing in her stocking filler guide will be under £50!
Her stocking filler/affordable guide is all stuff under £20, always has been.

Also a lot of the time she will giveaway the stuff in her gift guides.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.