Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, it’s stunning and hopefully going to last decades, and I highly doubt that kitchen will be pulled out and replaced in the next 30 years. Credit where credits due, Fleur appears to buy things for longevity unlike so many influencers these days.

Reactions: 20
The thing is, it’s stunning and hopefully going to last decades, and I highly doubt that kitchen will be pulled out and replaced in the next 30 years. Credit where credits due, Fleur appears to buy things for longevity unlike so many influencers these days.
Yeah Louise Pentland is on her fourth kitchen Reno and I believe she has once again gone with pink

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah Louise Pentland is on her fourth kitchen Reno and I believe she has once again gone with pink
Lydia Millen has renovated her home countless times. All the influencers who put in fad trends in 2018 are now ripping them out because they’re so outdated. It’s such a waste

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Came here to say her gift guides get worse every year. Truly terrible. Years ago she actually picked some good bits that would make sense and weren't overpriced tat, if someone got me an umbrella for my main christmas present because the pattern inside it is pretty I'd be like wtf. I wish she'd actually make effort in terms of what's popular right now and talk more about presents that aren't from bloody liberty.

Reactions: 9
a l
😱😱😱 really? Which vlog is that? That would be almost as much as our house was…
Have to say I would love to see a house (or rather mansion) tour..

It would be a lot more than many peoples ....

Reactions: 1
IS SHE ON GLUE!??

Her kids gift guide. A £35 bear, hmmm okay it’s something he can keep forever for the year he was born. I can sort of give benefit of the doubt. But then came the £18 jelly cat star and I went cross eyed. But when she whipped out the £49 bag for her niece and I almost passed out!!!!!!!!!!!

This gift guide is literally just so she can brag about how ’posh’ she is.
What world does she live in?

I bet she’s never been into a home bargains 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
IS SHE ON GLUE!??

Her kids gift guide. A £35 bear, hmmm okay it’s something he can keep forever for the year he was born. I can sort of give benefit of the doubt. But then came the £18 jelly cat star and I went cross eyed. But when she whipped out the £49 bag for her niece and I almost passed out!!!!!!!!!!!

The bag that was £49 was the most cheap looking thing too 😱😱😱😱

• Sick
Reactions: 6
IS SHE ON GLUE!??

I didnt see an issue with any of it tbh...

Reactions: 7
This is a SUPER old topic but I’m rewatching some of her renovation vids and I’m curious how much that kitchen was. My guess is at least 300k possibly 400. I do think it’s a beautiful kitchen, I just couldn’t fathom that they got rid of the AGA.
At the time she even said the older generation (i.e. her parents and Mike's parents) were telling them not to get rid of the Aga because they're so good and last forever. But of course Fleur and Mike knew better 🤣

Reactions: 2
IS SHE ON GLUE!??

I don't see the problem with those, none are very expensive tbh. and better than buying cheap plastic crap for more. Pretty sure Lulu will love her purse and teddys last forever and the price seems fine. I still have mine from Disneyland who cost around 75€ from 20 years ago and are in perfect condition. I'm all for bashing Fleur but this is reaching a bit in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
The kids gift guide was the most sensible, imho. Like, we all know Fleur is posh. She's not the person to turn to if you want gift ideas for under a tenner, she knows this, we know this.

Reactions: 9
I don't see the problem with those, none are very expensive tbh. and better than buying cheap plastic crap for more. Pretty sure Lulu will love her purse and teddys last forever and the price seems fine. I still have mine from Disneyland who cost around 75€ from 20 years ago and are in perfect condition. I'm all for bashing Fleur but this is reaching a bit in my opinion.
I did say give her the benefit of the doubt for the teddy bear! But £49 on a kids bag that looks like it cost 4 is reaching? Okay 🤣👍🏽

I did say give her the benefit of the doubt for the teddy bear! But £49 on a kids bag that looks like it cost 4 is reaching? Okay 🤣👍🏽
Fleur herself even said the quality was bad

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Fleur herself even said the quality was bad
I was also talking about the star plushie which is pretty cheap especially for that brand. Same for the purse, I wouldn't consider that abnormally or horrendously expensive. I'm pretty sure half of the people who are offended by Fleur buying that wouldn't have any problem buying something crappy for their own kids and not batting an eyelash. So my post didn't justify your tone. Again, hating for hating is pretty stupid and on the verge of trolling (in my opinion), I like coming here because people have real thing to complain and talk about like ugly and expensive designer clothes, holidays during a pandemic, etc. But being nit-picky seems a bit unfair even for Fleur.

If you want to complain about something, how about how snobbish tagging all of the RJ "my own brand" instead of just the name is. Or how she said that while she tried getting pregnant she couldn't stand seeing other people gloating online about their babies and now that she got it she's doing the exact same thing? I find it actually pretty painful every time she posts about how happy she is to have Enzo, while I'm going through the same thing as she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was also talking about the star plushie which is pretty cheap especially for that brand. Same for the purse, I wouldn't consider that abnormally or horrendously expensive. I'm pretty sure half of the people who are offended by Fleur buying that wouldn't have any problem buying something crappy for their own kids and not batting an eyelash. So my post didn't justify your tone. Again, hating for hating is pretty stupid and on the verge of trolling (in my opinion), I like coming here because people have real thing to complain and talk about like ugly and expensive designer clothes, holidays during a pandemic, etc. But being nit-picky seems a bit unfair even for Fleur.

If you want to complain about something, how about how snobbish tagging all of the RJ "my own brand" instead of just the name is. Or how she said that while she tried getting pregnant she couldn't stand seeing other people gloating online about their babies and now that she got it she's doing the exact same thing? I find it actually pretty painful every time she posts about how happy she is to have Enzo, while I'm going through the same thing as she was.
100% on your last point. As a former Fleur fan it’s what put me off her. She was understandably upset about her issues but when she got pregnant, it was full on photoshoots, bump, bump, bump and now baby, baby. As I’ve said before she’s entitled to be happy but it’s not a lot to expect that she’s tone it down a bit to have empathy for those who are still struggling.

Reactions: 16
100% on your last point. As a former Fleur fan it’s what put me off her. She was understandably upset about her issues but when she got pregnant, it was full on photoshoots, bump, bump, bump and now baby, baby. As I’ve said before she’s entitled to be happy but it’s not a lot to expect that she’s tone it down a bit to have empathy for those who are still struggling.
The "Oh it's weird to say the kids plural" or "I can't believe he's here after all this time" and "my little miracle baby" are a knife in the gut every time. I never followed Fleur for the baby content and never enjoyed any of the baby stuff but now it's even worse for me to watch. It's like because it doesn't concern her anymore and she got what she wanted she's allowed to brag about it but before it was a no no for other people to do so.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She literally blocked me when I politely suggested her to tone down the baby content some weeks after she gave birth to Enzo. That says a lot about her in my opinion.

• Wow
  • Haha
At the time she even said the older generation (i.e. her parents and Mike's parents) were telling them not to get rid of the Aga because they're so good and last forever. But of course Fleur and Mike knew better 🤣
I had an Aga and got rid of it. No regrets.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

So as long as we post opinions that you agree with then it’s okay? But if not then it’s trolling? This is a place to openly share our thoughts on things they post and share without coming back and trolling each other, is it not?

I dont think what I said was reaching or petty and definitely didn’t warrant a reply from you just because you don’t agree with it?

We aren’t here to troll each other guys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.